Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Serenes Forest is lagging for me so this will likely be the last post I make.

Refa should just hammer BBM just so that we actually lynch someone this phase. As I mentioned before, it's better to just lynch someone even if it's only a mislynch since the flip will help us out next phase. It will be LyLo Day 4 if we mislynch and misvig and MyLo if we no lynch and misvig so I'd rather have the mislynch occurring than not since there isn't much difference between a MyLo and LyLo and the extra flip will help us find scum better.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man maybe this is just my frustration from being about to be mislynched but Xinny's post is really annoying me too

like wth most of my posts don't take roles into account at all it is in fact YOU AND MANCER AND SB that are giving Shin a free pass until tomorrow because "oh he has a provable omniguard" when I am the one arguing he is scum off interactions and thread-play so this is BS

and I don't know why you're asking why nobody is considering lynching me and then vigging Shin tomorrow when this is what everybody except Refa has advocated and is literally what is about to happen.

I'm not giving him a free pass moreso that explicitly want to give myself another day (as I feel shin wouldn't dare remove the rock on me even if he were scum) and on the other hand don't feel good enough about you that I'd pull a gambit instead. (while I got out of D2 townreading shin, his play today seems admittedly lurky and unhelpful to town)

And like this is what's looking like will happen but I didn't actually see it pointed out by anybody else outside of eclipse while reading?

...Like I do feel some people are voting you moreso to belly-push PoE than furthering discussion and rereading interactions which part of me thinks is weird as I don't think would happen if you were scum unless town is being completely lazy off of their asses? Admittedly this would not be suspect if I saw Refa as your scumbuddy because this would imply discussion stagnated from catching all scum, but I don't, so I think there's scum in the midst either trying to get credit from bussing or getting a mislynch and pushing a mislynch agenda. (I know I'm also being a bit reliant on PoE at this time of LD3 but give me a break I had no internet for 48 hours and am trying to reread while I post #doublestandards)

It's a bit uncanny where there's also people like sb giving up indecisive comments about you like was pointed out and just trying to put everything in the "unconfirmed townie" bundle that we're supposed to lynch off of.

Basically it is what mancer pointed out but rather than being something natural I find it not?

(good job xinnidy on suspecting a wagon with less than one hour left)

and as for me waffling and suspecting everyone in the thread today; I still came to a conclusion at the end, and taking all possibilities into account before settling on something is generally better play

and people were suspecting me earlier because I was tunneling on Elie D1 so lol (yeah yeah it's scummy more because Marth was the counterwagon then because I was tunneling whatever not really)

Meh am I allowed to say I've started reading your later posts now and retract my last statement?.

I think I understand your case on Shin/Beli but any reason you find both that and beli/sb more likely than an SB/Shin scumteam? Like I don't see your case on beli half as discussed as the case on the other two (I can sort of understand it being so because he's not very active but I'm having trouble pinpointing your issues with the slot wherein I think shin/sb actions are more likely of being subtle buddying?).

PEDIT: ok you said shin/sb on reading so any reason you prefer a beli turbo lynch now than an sb turbo lynch? That makes no sense to me with your reads.

(I never cared that you tunneled elie so :v)

ok I see a billion more posts and claim corrections lemme read that.

Geez bbm check your roles better :v

BBM, does that mean you could user your disable during N2 all along? Because from what I'm reading this is what I see and I don't understand why you didn't use it to prove your role then?

I'm not opposed to either watcher or tracker though.

##Unselect

##Select: Water

I don't know what happen in a tie and am not willing to try in case it results in no second role.

Wait I thought there were 30 minutes left what.

Let me check time left and then I'm voting.

Night 3

BBM (5) - Shin, SB., MancerNecro, Belisarius, Xinnidy (LYNCH!)

Shin (2) - Refa, BBM

Belisarius (1) - eclipse

Refa (1) - SB.

Not Voting (0) - None!

Class Selection

Viking (4) - Belisarius, Refa, MancerNecro, Xinnidy

Cleric (2) - SB., BBM

Indecisive (2): eclipse, Shin

Evil scum were attacking the town! Clearly this was a job for HEROINE of JUSTICE BaseBallMoeblob! "Now, if I can just have a chance to use my role...", he said, leaping into action.

Unfortunately, BBM had no idea how his role worked and was lynched by his own allies for being the hero they deserved, much like jalmont.

Pz3gB3n.png

BBM - Thunder Love Beanball! - Town Backup - lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Town's classes for tonight and tomorrow are Fighter and Viking, enabling fire and water-elemental abilities.

Alive: (7)

- Belisarius

- eclipse

- MancerNecro

- Quote (Viata) SB.

- Refa

- Shin

- Xinnidy

Not Alive: (7)

- Sara. (Elieson) - into the battlefield, Town Element Swapper, lynched Day 1

- NekoRex & Randa - INSOMNIA, Traveler, killed Night 1

- Rapier - Pharaoh, Town Earth Jailkeeper, killed Day 2

- Bluedoom - ra'am, Mafia Wind Disabler / Bookie / Forecaster, lynched Day 2

- kirsche - Hypersonik, Town Wind Cop, killed Night 2

- Burakkuhoku (Polydeuces) - Funny shuffle, Town Dark Co-Driver / Wind Neighbor, killed Day 3

- BBM - Thunder Love Beanball!, Town Backup, lynched Day 3

Edited by Prims

because if I spam enough song lyrics I'll be like Paperblade and never get mislynched right?

of course, that would come at the expense of being obvious scum so maybe not a good trade-off

How did that work out for you?

Day 4

oh right mafia

uhhhh xinnidy was walking around town gespenst kicking rows of scum when somebody told her "kicking people isn't cool, you can't do that" and turned her into xinnidead (the opposite of town xinnidy). the said somebody was probably ingram, that fight was a fuck and the main reason i haven't played og1 in years despite meaning to. anyway

eP3jfYb.jpg

Xinnidy - refractive index - Town Fire Day Vigilante - killed Night 3

It is now Day 4. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. Town's classes for today are Fighter and Viking, enabling fire and water-elemental abilities. Remember to vote on classes for the next two phases as well!

It is possible for town to lose following a mislynch today!

Alive: (6)

- Belisarius

- eclipse

- MancerNecro

- Quote (Viata) SB.

- Refa

- Shin

Not Alive: (8)

- Sara. (Elieson) - into the battlefield, Town Element Swapper, lynched Day 1

- NekoRex & Randa - INSOMNIA, Traveler, killed Night 1

- Rapier - Pharaoh, Town Earth Jailkeeper, killed Day 2

- Bluedoom - ra'am, Mafia Wind Disabler / Bookie / Forecaster, lynched Day 2

- kirsche - Hypersonik, Town Wind Cop, killed Night 2

- Burakkuhoku (Polydeuces) - Funny shuffle, Town Dark Co-Driver / Wind Neighbor, killed Day 3

- BBM - Thunder Love Beanball!, Town Backup, lynched Day 3

- Xinnidy - refractive index, Town Fire Day Vigilante, killed Night 3

Edited by Prims

That was definitely a strongman kill. ;/

Sorry BBM, I was reading you as null. And now I inherited your screwy Internet connection.

Lastly, I read my elements wrong. . .now it's Dark > Holy > Earth. I blame Prims for this!

I still don't like Beli, but I want to see if he has anything interesting to say (which is why my vote isn't on him). For now, I shall honor BBM's final wishes. . .

##Vote: Shin

. . .since I still haven't shaken that feeling from all-the-way-back from D2 when he questioned why I had him listed as a target.

I cannot believe that I was wrong on both counts (BBM and Shin). Will be okay with ##Vote: Shin now because of revelations.

Also, ##Select: Assassin right now despite me being a vannila now.

eclipse, why would you want your Holy role? It's just a role allowing yourself to choose one of the next day's elements? I think it'd be better to have an actual element/ability over that. Unless I'm reading your post wrong again.

My Earth role would've been slightly useful this phase, but will literally tell me nothing from here on out. At least Dark has the ability to allow for cross-referencing of night results, and Holy is easily proven.

I think we can go for Viking/Knight today then. Proving your role serves to do nothing. Assassin grants you the networker? Don't think it is as useful as other abilities at this point in time. If you're going to use any roles at night, we do need to have our Watcher on you as well.

##Unselect: Assassin, ##Select: Viking

L-2 means that if there are 2 scum left (there are), they can vote together instantly and quicklynch town!Shin for a win. I don't disagree with the votes but I don't want to rush it and find out we're wrong.

OK, scum have a strongman, it's the only thing that can bypass my rock. I don't like how BBM flipping town suddenly makes me scum, especially since how hard everyone was scumreading him yesterday. I've got to head out soon but I intend to say stuff when I get back.

Assuming there are two scum left, a mislynch on me will end the game. It's not that there aren't good reasons to vote me, but I implore people not to hammer until I get back.