Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bleh misread it.

Bah, at least I was the only one to suspect Refa of lying about his claim and everyone went "Why would he lie about his claim?".

I got Marth right from the moment he started to buddy with me.

Argh, I don't know why I was tunneling on BBM at all.

Anyways, as much as I'd like to blame town, sorry for my bad play this game too. Sort of also lost interest once it reached the point where I could do nothing about my scum reads.

I hate you all so much.

also: graveyard

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/tiAqfqb8y4Bq

also also: i am almost a scum hunting god.

Ah well, happy with how I played anyways, so that's something I guess. Also predictions for scum team, Marth, Refa, Rapier.
Edited by Randa

(driver was fragmented into two roles because I thought the neighbor mechanic was interesting and normal driver's a bit strong)

No, Prims, why? I hated my role and it was worse when I can't even prove my neighbour is town and hence can't even trust my neighbour to coordinate our actions properly. Also, getting disabled by Marth "because of your slip up with the neighbour claim" is lame although I couldn't really use my abilities that night anyway.

Should have made the neighbour a masonry instead.....

Edited by MancerNecro

masons would have been too strong with the driver

like normal masons can be bad enough sometimes, and the last time we had PR masons it did not end well.

edit: hell, we had mason co-drivers before but they couldn't talk to each other, and that was still bad

Edited by Curly Brace

I started out with one strong power role for each element + a bunch of supporting roles but then realized that would make scum have really bad claims, so I made the watcher scum and gave it Godfather in case town went the other direction and figured at least one strong power role had to be scum. I am pretty frustrated the way the rolespec went down since it borders into "right for wrong reasons" but to be fair I did pick the watcher as the scum role just because I hate watcher. The driver was fragmented because driver is quite strong and I thought the element gimmick could make the neighbor mechanic interesting.

Its ok Prims at least it was just an SK/Role Swapper that didn't do anything this game.

Being a GM of SMT Mafia, I was really depressed that the disguiser didn't use their role in a BASTARD GAME and in the end most of the bastard-ness of that game was because of my fuck ups. ;-;l

VOX UP is the best port in SPADA I don't even feel bad

I do at least understand why people would not like VOX UP as a song, however those people are wrong and VOX UP owns.

Edited by Prims

BBM, it sounds like the neighbors could only talk when a certain element was active. Furthermore, there's no guarantee that your neighbor is doing things such as checking the topic. Now, given how Poly was acting, if their co-drive had gone off. . .

also Prims has been banned for being objectively wrong about IIDX songs for the last time, sorry guys no postgame :P:

That's bad logic BBM because does that mean following actions as a codriver makes him town? No

That doesn't actually follow from what BBM said (e.g. Lynch All Liars doesn't imply that people who are telling the truth are town).

Edited by Refa

Scum can always pretend to follow through with the drive then get their buddies to target their target to get the other target killed if they want, since scum now knows that those two players are driven, they can work around it.

Scum can always pretend to follow through with the drive then get their buddies to target their target to get the other target killed if they want, since scum now knows that those two players are driven, they can work around it.

yeah, but if I and my co-driver drive Scummy McMafia and Townie Villageson, and then Townie Villageson dies, it's pretty obvious that scum knew what was happening (or are strongwilled I guess, but y'know, ~details~).

yeah, but if I and my co-driver drive Scummy McMafia and Townie Villageson, and then Townie Villageson dies, it's pretty obvious that scum knew what was happening (or are strongwilled I guess, but y'know, ~details~).

I didn't know we were codrivers. Also Prims postgame.

I didn't know we were codrivers. Also Prims postgame.

Well yeah. I was hidden co-driver, and you were unaware co-driver.

None of my drives went through though, because you never submitted an action!

Don't try to play mafia under the influence of alcohol

fun fact - I made two drunk posts this game. if you can identify them you win a prize.

Well yeah. I was hidden co-driver, and you were unaware co-driver.

None of my drives went through though, because you never submitted an action!

he was too busy murdering everyone at night. only marth had the ability to perform multiple actions at once.

kirsche - refa wanted to kill you n2 before i even told him you were cop. we discussed changing the kill to eclipse after that because we didnt think it was likely youd target refa that night, but he went for you anyway. you'll have to ask him why he wanted to snuggle you so hard.

i had just gotten home from work and knew the deadline was that night. marth very recently had more votes on him and three hours is plenty of time for a vote swing.

i wasnt going to start a whole new wagon so i isod them both. elie didnt look great but comparatively marth came across more as mafia.

you dont have to agree but i explained my thoughts on each one.

im not completely ignoring them, i contributed the best way i thought by looking at both marth and elie and laying down a vote. just because im not on to post every 4 hours doesnt make me inactive.

B E L I S A R I U S

my vote is and was a legitimate interpretation of the information i had at the time. d1 is a glorified rvs phase that isnt worth delving into and often you can get good responses by voting based on that type of independent behavior.

your explanation was incoherent, but yeah i was jumping to conclusions based upon why i thought we were sheeping wind. that being said, i enjoyed everyones overreactions to it.

btw everyone crying about my lack of stuff, we'll ignore that im actually just busy, but i said in the sign up topic i would be mostly using my free time in the other game i am currently alive in until i am brutally murdered or the game ends.

##Unvote

???

also also I SPENT LIKE HALF AN HOUR COMBING THROUGH YOUR ISO

I hope you're happy.