Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Also, why wouldn't scum night kill a Mayor? If the Mayor does vote against one of the scum, it'll be harder to take the votes off and get someone else lynched. That's assuming the Mayor is town. In most of the games I've played, Mayor tends to be night killed once they're proven or claimed.

If you were planning to claim Insomniac Mayor anyway, why would you not want to prove it? Both are easily provable roles.

I already explained and admitted that I was grasping but it was in the hopes of moving the discussion forwards and generating more information from town.

Also, I don't feel that I overreacted on Poly and Marth's votes. I explained that it was something I wanted to note and that was that. I only elaborated on it because Poly pressed me to explain myself. If you're going to ask me for more information for something I've said, don't say that I overreacted when I explain my thoughts. This gets really irritating in games.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay im gonna do some quick set up spec before i go to class. 14 man game. likely a 10 man town. prims game so im assuming something wierd is in play. so lets say arsonist or sk is in the game. this leaves us with a 3 man scum team. so either a 10/3/1 or a 10/4 set up.

so im inclined to think we would have 2 non-elemental people or 5 non-elemental in play this means we would have either 12 people between 6 classes or 9 between 6. so a 2/12 or 5/9 setup

i assume both the neighbors are in the knight. so that leaves us with either a 10 in 5 or a 7 in 5. i would assume that darkness is designed to trigger one of the itp(if there is one) or mafia's abilities. i dont think there would be two people with dark. this leads me to think that the other would be between water and fire because they are the combative classes and fire makes sense if we have an arsonist. now i believe fire will have 2 so we can bring this down to 7 in 3 or 4 in 3. from there its anyones guess on how things are distributed.

so likely class distributions are:

null/fire/water/earth/air/light/dark

2/2/2/2/2/3?/1

5/2/1/2/1/2/1

least thats how i see it

I can ascertain that elements have their own colour.

I think Rapier is scum because he assumes that players have only one role. My role has two parts: One part that can be used anytime and the Neighbour part that can be used only if the current class is Knight. I'd think that most town players will have somewhat similar role PMs.

I feel that I have to explain this because players are taking the fact that I have not revealed my thoughts as a scum tell.

No matter what, I feel we really should decide to hammer in one class for the extended Day phase.

Just so that we have a longer discussion time which I hope will be ample to solidify any thoughts and reads we have now.

@BBM: I fail to see how he believe mancer's scum who claimed neighbour early for absolutely no reason and is pushing graspy cases? That vote feels like a retaliation to Mancer attacking him for not understanding the scumslip IMO.

why are there suddenly 130 posts in the time i was sleeping go to bed guys

ughh ok gonna catch up, ##Unvote in the meantime (I remember thinking before I went to bed that I didn't think elie was scum whoa)

why are there suddenly 130 posts in the time i was sleeping go to bed guys

ughh ok gonna catch up, ##Unvote in the meantime (I remember thinking before I went to bed that I didn't think elie was scum whoa)

because this game has a lot of spammers.

I can ascertain that elements have their own colour.

I think Rapier is scum because he assumes that players have only one role. My role has two parts: One part that can be used anytime and the Neighbour part that can be used only if the current class is Knight. I'd think that most town players will have somewhat similar role PMs.

I feel that I have to explain this because players are taking the fact that I have not revealed my thoughts as a scum tell.

question. when you say elements have different colors do you mean the role in the wincon or the elemental portion in the role description?

because this game has a lot of spammers.

Unfortunately I am also one of them )'; bear with me

first thing I noticed is I don't like Neko's vote on Mancer, I know it was early D1 but at the time Randa had also already claimed right at the start of the day and he voted Mancer with the side comment "I wouldn't claim at round start myself"

Well... what about Randa tho. Also the wording in his post w/ the vote sets my gut off.

Mancer fumbling around with the neighbor claim and the whole "SHIT I FORGOT THE OTHER COULD BE SCUM" read as a very clumsy town move to me and I wouldn't pursue him today.

give me a few secs I have a headache

[spoiler=for the new people]please refer to me by they/them or he/him thank you :^)

I normally expect Day 1 to be more active and have more discussion than this given the fact that that is the day when most players are alive and talking all at the same time.

Also, a 1v1 shoot off is better off early in the game when we can afford it. Later in the game like in LyLo or MyLo, 1v1 shoot offs are too risky unless you can be 100% sure who the scum is. I'm offering explanations as to why I should prove my Neighbour role and possibly find out who the other Neighbour is. Regardless of whether the other Neighbour is scum or not, I think having both of us claimed or finding out who each other is will definitely be helpful in terms of information.

I don't mind being lynched for my claim if it means that town gets more information from my flip. Although, I do hope not to have to go to that extent unless necessary.

Yeah, I derped really hard because I assumed Neighbours were like Masons, hence why I wanted to claim it early on.

Can we have votals from someone right now?

Also, I am going to read he last few pages again. Playing mafia in between doing work so my memory and impression of the last few pages is hazy right now.

Claiming early isn't townie Marth it is unindicative of alignment. Also I'm not sure that Rapier is town or scum, but if we assume someone is scum for like 40 hours then we find out that the scumslip isn't a scumslip then those 40 hours could have been better spent. Tbh I'm not sure I fully buy the scumslip thing because I assumed my wincon was green because it is wind and not because it was town and just from reading the op you'd be led to believe that green = wind. ##select: wind sheep this as I am towniest player euw.

Marth you're absolutely right, that was an OMGUS in it's truest form, but that's because Mancer's reasons actually suck ass. Ftr scum would more likely blindly sheep a scumslip accusation than fight it because fighting it makes you stand out. BBM says this is his meta but I can't excuse him for it as I've never played with him before.

Mancer's newest Rapier case is also complete shit, I've only got one part to my role and I would assume most people would have.

Randa should come to some conclusions, Elie should stop jumping to conclusions.

That was not my newest case. That is what I thought eclipse was talking about. What about my original case on Rapier regarding his contradictions in thread?

I see you conveniently disappeared when I pointed it out to you and conveniently reappeared after I explained something else that you could attack.

Ftr, I don't really care if I stand out or not because my only goal in the game is to find scum and not prevent myself from being lynched.

I tend to stand out in most of my games anyway for one reason or another.

I don't find Elieson as scummy anymore at this point in time.

Not liking Randa right now because of what Levity pointed out and her latest listposting. Feels like he (or she?) just voted me first and added on the justifications later. That playerslot needs to address the points I raised earlier. Also Neko doesn't understand why everyone is flocking to vote me when he himself has his vote on me so that is a small contradiction. This playerslot needs to consult with each other more...

My read on Poly goes back to being neutral at this point and that is because he's not been around for most of the day phase so I've got nothing much on I'm.

Really, I'm only looking at kirsche as being suspicious and it's because I can't really tell what he's voting me for but he still has his vote on me.

Still want Rapier lynched first though.

I admit, I was too graspy and rushed in trying to form associative tells and lynches and I apologise for that. It's something I'll need to fix and address in later games later on.

Also: @Poly, Randa and kirsche: Before you claim I overreacted on anything, please ow that when I overreact, I really really do overreact and overpush things too far.

It's one of the reasons why I disappeared from SF a year back.

It's not something I'm proud of but I just have to say that I have not overreacted yet so do not say that I have.

"I think Rapier is scum because he assumes people have one role" your words, no mention of eclipse and candidate for worst case made on another player ever.

I already said that the contradictions alone aren't vote worthy imo and I'm pretty sure the useless bit was just a typo, but you thinking differently is not scummy, you're scummy because you made graspy cases and now are contradicting yourself when you go back on them.

Poly might be scum because of the way he sheeped onto the rapier wagon but this only works if Rapier is scum. Don't really think Marth is scummy for suspecting me, just wrong. Still happy with my vote on Mancer tbh.

Well its not like the Knight class is comprised of only neighbourers now so there are definitely other PRs but it'd be nice if we can hammer it now so that we get 24 hour extension and at least one finalised class set.

Also eclipse is getting no flak because she has posted like only, once or twice and Mancer's post cover half the thread I bet.