Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI I'M BACK but I have to eat dinner first BUT

guys I keep seeing Mancer votes and I really don't like Mancer lynch today, like, at all. I don't think he's scum

I get the feeling that kirsche wants the Archer class voted because that activates a role of his.

Don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but I'm going to ask Prims in PM if my Neighbour is guaranteed town. As for my other role, it requires some communication with my Neighbour to use properly as it's just one half of a role that is normally whole.

I wanted to get Knight class voted cause it helps me and him to decide on targets for N1 and N2 during N1 and D2 respectively.

im 90% sure i know what the other part of your role is. and i seriously question how that could be unaffected by the class decision but neighbors is. i dont like what you just softed at all. prims has some splaining to do. though i duobt hell answer the questions.

Reopened my role PM and realised I derped badly.

The element is in green. It should go Town *element* *role* though and not Town *role* so I'm slightly suspicious to the players who mentioned that the role PM did not contain an element.

They would assume so because the sample win con does not have the element portion.

im 90% sure i know what the other part of your role is. and i seriously question how that could be unaffected by the class decision but neighbors is. i dont like what you just softed at all. prims has some splaining to do. though i duobt hell answer the questions.

It's my other role that made me almost absolutely certain that my Neighbour was town.

Via can you come up with a reason why someone else is scummier?

Mancer I claimed archer way back. Also some people are elementless, and by some I think there's like 3 or 4 of them so they're not all scum.

Randa I thought we could extend every day by 24 hours so long as we hammer a class? @mods: can we get the 24 hour bonus tor more than one day?

I was of the opinion that we can get the extension every day too.

You claimed it after I went to bed, I think. The only time I could have seen it is after I woke up which is now.

I find Poly really opportunistic. He jumped way too easily onto Rapier (after saying a short gg) after everyone piled on him and now on me, even admitting he's sheeping kirsche. He doesn't have much of his own opinions (he had some on me but ignored it in order to sheep onto Rapier). When he came back to voting me, I get the feeling that he's already forgotten the earlier points he had against me from ED1.

@kirsche and just EVEYRONE ELSE sorry give me a second i have my hands tied irl i might need like another hour sorry

Bleh, remembered that part of the post wrongly then. Reading way too many things and posting about everything at once is bad.

I don't understand why you could say you think my claim could be legit and then vote me. I think I know what you are crumbling.

Also, I caught something from one of BBM's posts that I think we can go after this phase.

@kirsche- if your element is coloured, presumably even a town windie would have something like

Wind: ability

you are Town Role

I don't see why a townie, even one with wind element, would think that 'town role' was coloured in green simply because of being in wind element.

kirsche, the post you made after that and the format of the role PM when I opened mine confirms that BBM doesn't have the same role PM type as town and was relying on the sample win con to post this.

##Unvote: Rapier, ##Vote: BBM

Can someone confirm this too.

Also, I'm not sure what class to vote either now. Need to recollect my thoughts on that.

In my role pm it says town wind XXXXXX so that's where my confusion stemmed at least. Rapier is probably wind as well so he might've had the same thing. Guess we have to wait and see for that.

Reopened my role PM and realised I derped badly.

The element is in green. It should go Town *element* *role* though and not Town *role* so I'm slightly suspicious to the players who mentioned that the role PM did not contain an element.

They would assume so because the sample win con does not have the element portion.

For those lazy to find the posts.

kirsche, the post you made after that and the format of the role PM when I opened mine confirms that BBM doesn't have the same role PM type as town and was relying on the sample win con to post this.

##Unvote: Rapier, ##Vote: BBM

Can someone confirm this too.

Also, I'm not sure what class to vote either now. Need to recollect my thoughts on that.

didnt bbm claim non elemental though.

Manix if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Mancer he's elementless so he was guessing what wind people's role pm would look like. Please read the thread again more thoroughly before posting.