Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

The last thing one discovers in composing a work is what to put first.

Refa: That's a minor scumread on Shin, I-can't-even-tell with Poly, and something regarding Rapier? There's some weird back-and-forth in that last post of yours, and I can't wrap my head around it.

I don't even get what you're complaining about here. My reads should be obvious as fuck, I triple checked the post before submitting it!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whee, I get to dissect a post~! I will be taking out the random tags and excessive newlines, because they annoy me.

I don't really like Shin's waffling on Rapier (where he doesn't view Rapier's slip as a scumtell and criticizes Mancer's case on him but would be OK with voting him anyways because of a bad Poly vote), especially considering the timing of it. Keep in mind that votes on Rapier were dying down at the time, so I can definitely see this kind of fencesitting from a scumbuddy (staying off of the wagon unless it's absolutely necessary to bus). Don't really have an issue with his other content in this post, but this really bothers me. Also his scumread on Poly feels really forced (like I swear, town is 99% more likely to sheep than scum in the current meta) and it bothers me that that was his strongest read at the time.

Not liking Shin waffle (because it has no syrup) - scum points

Not having other issues with his content - town points

Poly read - scum points

Thus, minor scumread.

I agree with you about Poly. Another thing to add here is I don't think he'd softclaim his role (NGL, I have no idea what he's softclaiming so it's moreso how he did it than what he did) in such a manner as scum (like I can see other people doing it but it doesn't seem like something Poly would do). Also another person who is only scum when I'm scum. I have the best town reads ever.

Agreeing with BBM in regards to Poly - null/town points?

Softclaim - really noncommittal null/town points?

Bad meta - grounds for permaban from SF. :P:

This sounds like you're trying to say that you're townreading Poly, but you're not very convincing about it.

I should probably read Rapier's earlier content (I kind of don't remember any of it at all, whoops), but his first post after a long time doesn't really make me feel any better about him. Like he spends the whole post defending himself and just this statement here ("I could be a townie who mistook my role color for my affiliative color.) bothers me because he's assuming that he's scum. Also on a personal level, I don't like how he's calling out people for being lazy when he hasn't done much since the beginning of the day himself. Only thing that makes me hesistant about his read is him admitting that his earlier derpyness was bad (since I feel like scum would be less likely to admit their mistakes) really.

Reread Rapier - null points

Rapier's first post after the break - scum points?

Rapier's "lazy" statements - scum points

Admitting early derpiness - town points?

That's what I see, which is why I'm confused.

Your reads also sound pretty hesitant (even Shin's one). I'm trying to figure out whether this is because you're faking cases, or because you're not trying to spam the thread.

Shin isn't townie because I don't have any issues with his other content (ugh, it's not just you people say this to me all of the time and I give them the same response; it's just frustrating). If there was something that I found townie in his post, I would have mentioned it.

I still don't get your issues with my Poly townread (also that bad meta thing was supposed to be strikethroughed but it got deleted after going in Notepad lol). Can you elaborate on that?

I think Rapier is scummy overall, but him doing something that doesn't make sense to me as scum in addition to him being unlikely scumbuddies with someone I feel worse about overall (hi Shin) puts him down a rung or two on the ol' scumdar. Don't really get why you think my reads are hesistant (Rapier notwithstanding, I can get that because I am kind of hesitant about him overall). Everything is self-evident. Like yeah, I'm not as confident as I would be later on in the day, but I still feel PRETTY OK about them at the moment.

Generally, if I have a scum read on someone, it means that there's more than one or two "bad" points in someone's content - otherwise, I see it as bad logic, which is null (town is perfectly capable of making terrible cases). Exceptions are hard slips/votes based on claimed roles.

BBM's quote read as hesitant, and your addition ("this doesn't seem like Poly") is a soft one. For a (terrible) example of a hard assertion, go read kirsche's initial statement that Rapier isn't scum.

It's the overall tone that I'm reading that comes across as hesitant ("I think", when used in conjunction with stuff like "it seems", does that). Again, I can't tell if this is because you're not certain of your cases, or you're still getting a feel for Posting Without Spamming. BTW, Posting Without Spamming is awesome, and I encourage everyone on SF to do it~!

Honestly, I don't understand why Refa even cares how others view him. If you're town and contributing, you will care more about searching out for scum than about how you appear to everyone else.

I'd think that it's usually scum that are more conscious of their appearance and tend to lurk and make themselves unmemorable with very few but "good" waffly posts in between.

Honestly, I don't understand why Refa even cares how others view him. If you're town and contributing, you will care more about searching out for scum than about how you appear to everyone else.

I'd think that it's usually scum that are more conscious of their appearance and tend to lurk and make themselves unmemorable with very few but "good" waffly posts in between.

It's an understandable sentiment, especially when one's trying out a new posting style.

The improvement of understanding is for two ends: first, our own increase of knowledge; secondly, to enable us to deliver that knowledge to others.

Generally, if I have a scum read on someone, it means that there's more than one or two "bad" points in someone's content - otherwise, I see it as bad logic, which is null (town is perfectly capable of making terrible cases). Exceptions are hard slips/votes based on claimed roles.

BBM's quote read as hesitant, and your addition ("this doesn't seem like Poly") is a soft one. For a (terrible) example of a hard assertion, go read kirsche's initial statement that Rapier isn't scum.

It's the overall tone that I'm reading that comes across as hesitant ("I think", when used in conjunction with stuff like "it seems", does that). Again, I can't tell if this is because you're not certain of your cases, or you're still getting a feel for Posting Without Spamming. BTW, Posting Without Spamming is awesome, and I encourage everyone on SF to do it~!

With that logic in your first point, noone would ever catch scum until Day 2. :3

Fair enough regarding your other points, though. My only rebuttle would be to say "BUT I'M NOT" and that's not really going to help anybody!

I'm not seeing the Shin case. Mostly, this is because Shin has posted so little that I can't get anything off of him other than minor pings.

I agree that he seemed waffle but we really can't tell the intent behind that until he's posted more.

Can we focus on players who have posted quite a bit but still remain largely unnoticeable?

Also, I probably have to get the posting without spamming style down because I just realised that most of the posts in the thread belong to me...

You remember when 2 1/2 hour fire drills where a good idea? Neither do I. Anyways I got meetings in a bit so phone posting for like an hour. Then I can actually post my thoughts write, slightly adjusted of course, and maybe change the vote.

Turns out work ended early, I'm such a credit to the NHS.

Unvote
##Vote: Shin

I'm not finding him particularly scummy, but I do want to see more from him because his reasons on finding me and Poly scum kinda blow.

I'm seeing an inherent flaw with this line of logic. Perhaps I'd be willing to buy it if you actually elaborated why they "kinda blow". I can kinda see where Refa's coming from however. Still, my stance on Rapier is still that his contradictory behaviour is still scummy, whilst the initial "scumslip" was not. I agree that the lack of a vote on him might have seemed like fence sitting, but I was legitimately unsure of how many votes he was on (counting is for losers, just like elements).

Mancer, Refa kinda does that under pressure, although more so as town. I remember him doing it pretty recently. Beli should stop making assumptions based on elements - I for one have no idea if elements are tied to a particular kind of role.

Xin, I didn't think that Rapier would assume that the example role was actually in the game - that's why I thought his Wind vote was weird. I need to look into the votes on eclipse, but I should really have LUNCH.

##Unvote

Poly makes it sound like he's going to sub out, a vote there isn't particularly useful. eclipse, I'm a little puzzled by your analysis of Refa's post. I mean, it's totally valid, but I'm not sure why you'd go to that extent.

I need a reread already, expect a vote later.

I'm having some trouble keeping up but I don't think my reads will change much until Rapier comes in. I have the feeling the 'scumslip' is just a mistake after all.

Why do you need to wait for Rapier when you believe the scumslip to just be a simple mistake? How will that affect your reads at all?

Rapier should claim what element he is if he wants to avert people's suspicions.

Scum who made a slip and then flailed hard with an OMGUS full of reasons that don't really make sense to me and look scummy."

How did I make a slip? How did I flail hard?

Also what doesn't make sense about me thinking Mancer is fabricating weak cases on people to appear as if he has reads? 90% of your suspicions seem to be based off of people suspecting Mancer, just because people don't agree with your townread doesn't make them scummy.

I feel like the votes on me are on me because I'm overly aggressive which really isn't a scum tell at all.

This is not why I'm voting you at all. I don't care aggressive you claim to be as either alignment, I'm voting you because you find any kind of oddity then try to pass it off as something scummy, you did it again when you returned: immediately accusing BBM of being scum for having a different layout to the rest of us.

I'm for a Marth lynch today.

Why? Where did this come from? If you're angle here is to appear to scummy to be scum then gj because you're rapidly approaching it.

I'm thinking thats why we're sheeping kirsche on wind?).

I hope not lol because then you're all jumping to conclusions!

Either you're masons with Rapier, or you're scum. That first sentence assumes a hell of a lot. Given what Mancer said about his role, I'm leaning towards the latter.

I, and many others, have explained what was meant by this. In the hypothetical scenario where Rapier is town then this scumslip stuff has been wasted, and therefore it is important to get a grasp on whether the scumslip IS a scumslip, and not just an unforced townie error.

BUT since I didn't like you earlier, no wind for you!

Ha ha! It is too late for that, the glorious wind empire has already been locked into place!

Randa's rolespeccing is completely unnecessary, and if Neko was so put-off about me, there was nothing stopping him from voting me earlier (rather that going "is it just me?").

This is a pretty poor case. For starters, "Randa's rolespeccing" is only really one post and he has other content, which you didn't comment on at all. Secondly, I thought it was obvious that NNR just wanted to see more of you before making up his mind, which plenty of people do because Not Jumping To Conclusions is a pretty cool thing to do. Main problem with this though is that you are really ignoring most of what Randa/NNR did and then vote them for the occasional sub-optimal play (Randa for one post, NNR for going "is it just me"). You then fail to comment on the non-garbage Mancer produced (if there was any) or what producing garbage means (Is it scummy garbage, town flailing?), say you're wary of Marth just because of his Poly vote then say that my one rapier comment is warrant enough for me to be scummy.

tl;dr your reads are really surface level (sorry for the buzzword) and don't give a real analysis of any one player, giving you flexibility to push on any of them later in the game.

##unvote

##vote: eclipse

Entertaining the prospect of badtown!Mancer because frankly eclipse is better at making cases than this.

more suspicious of Elie again because:

This BBM post woke me up to the fact that Elie has done literally nothing other than criticise my one line and protest against the scumslip debacle.

Your Poly case still seems stronger to me than your kirsche case from all that you've typed. Your Poly vote and case from earlier pings me off too.

This feels a little contradictory to me as if his Poly case is scummy why is it stronger?

I dislike how you jumped onto kirsche as well. You were "Oh kirsche voted for Mancer, I'm voting for you because you think my town read is scum." That is what it seems to me.

You also decided to sheep easily and go for the Knight class vote when half the town was against it and wanted an Archer vote.

I feel like you're trying to explain me as town and use me as your cover to hide behind.

These are some good well-thought out points, well done! Marth also hasn't done a lot of scumhunting and yes, there is now plenty to talk about.

town is 99% more likely to sheep than scum in the current meta

qft.

Only thing that makes me hesistant about his read is him admitting that his earlier derpyness was bad (since I feel like scum would be less likely to admit their mistakes) really.

I will say that under the accusation of a scumslip the only real option is to admit you were town who fucked up. Ftr your other points on Rapier make sense, although his time zone is probably the main contributor to his absence. Would like to see some casing done by him.

eclipse's response to you feels like more nitpicking and I'm not sure what her conclusion is regarding you (actually I think she says she's not sure on you) and it reads waffly and weak again, just like all her other points.

eclipse > Elie > Mancer > Shin >> Marth

wow i didnt even need to phone post. gj guys

yay game!

hi beli!

I'm treating the Neighbor claim as null still, but it still rings alarm bells for me whenever someone posts

because it's almost begging to be untrue.

I'm having some trouble keeping up but I don't think my reads will change much until Rapier comes in. I have the feeling the 'scumslip' is just a mistake after all.

not sure where our vote should go but i think my other half probably has a better idea then me.

yes, yes i do have some more thoughts.

Yeah, it's partly why I moved off you; that is kind of a shit reason to do that.

Also, from what I'm reading, I'm actually townreading Randa for the first time ever.

"for the first time in forever"

what you want a real post. fine. ill make one.

@kirsche: By slip I mean the wincon thing and then voting Mancer after getting called out for it as an OMGUS. That's why I think your reaction was worse than Elieson's or Rapier's.

Also because I think voting mancer is a bad idea because it looks like an attempt to try and get rid of obvtown. It depends on context of the vote of course, but I found your vote worse than the other votes( Randarex, Elieson, Rapier)

Anyway I'm going into a dead end so ##Unvote ##Vote: Randarex

Reasons from earlier but to clarify: Randa's been mostly just attacking Mancer and then role speccing while Nekorex doesn't show a commitment behind any of his votes- even the eclipse vote is weak because he could've cased her much earlier instead of waiting for to respond to rapier. Also things like "Why are people attacking Mancer when eclipse started everything" but not pushing an eclipse case is weak and feels very non-committal.

I also thought about their Mayor claim but I realised that the playerslot basically went wtf and even called Mancer's early claim scummy which is hypocritical. Then there's the fact that the mayor role isn't the townie variant that buffs up town's lynch power when the no. of players in the game is odd, but the one that shows in votals, so that's a null tell for me now.

BRB POSTING STUFF NOT MANCER RELATED NOW WHICH IS HARD WHEN 50% OF THE GAME IS FILLED WITH HIS POSTS

Explain your derps and why and how you made them, Rapier.

If you can't explain how you made those derps or your thoughts when you made them, then I'm inclined to think you're scummy for making those derps.

how does one go about explaining exactly how they messed up? in a mental mess up/mistake i dont really see any point in this post

Scum! Mancer pursues most thing he considers a lead but not all. He's a little low-key in that sense.

So I read Neko/Randa playerslot and I feel bad about it. Neko starts off with a gut scumread on Mancer but doesn't really get into it in detail in later posts, that and things like "Why are people flocking to mancer when eclipse started it" but not pursuing it further/analysing it rub me off the wrong way.

Randa also has mostly spent his time scumreading Mancer without pursuing any other scumreads so that adds to the scumread on this playerslot.

Vote will still be on kirsche because his reactions reads basically this to me: "Scum who made a slip and then flailed hard with an OMGUS full of reasons that don't really make sense to me and look scummy."

Rapier has arrived! I don't have time to read his posts in detail and get in a reply but I definitely will when I come back in 10 hours. If you see me on then it means I'm on my phone and replies will be hard.

really i feel like ive spent more time spamming or discussing rapiers slip, or doing set up spec, or any number of things other than actually posting thoughts about anybody mancer included. there is an actual reason for this, im trying very hard not to have horribly conflicting reads with neko because wow that could end poorly.

Oh, hey, a response! Alright, explanation time~!

First, it would've helped the LOT of you to read my first post. Not the scumslip part. The OTHER part. Y'know, where I made this quote?

What can we infer from this? eclipse has a holy elemental role. What is holy? NOT WIND. So if there's a non-wind person pointing out what Rapier said regarding win condition color, as a scumslip, the logical conclusion is that it doesn't matter what your affinity is, if you're town, your win condition is green, full stop.

Does this contribute to a case? Are you trying to keep the lynch away from someone? No? Then it's not necessary. Like this post.

Either you're masons with Rapier, or you're scum. That first sentence assumes a hell of a lot. Given what Mancer said about his role, I'm leaning towards the latter.

You get an explanation regarding Elieson later in this wall.

Something about this is pinging my scumdar. Might be because I think that you're keeping your vote on Poly for lack of anything better. Normally, I wouldn't object, but it's that "not much to analyze" that does it.

Geez, if I put this hint as "open your role PM". . .you open your role PM. Also, that last bit about you was supposed to be a reaction test, but the read I got from your response is "I didn't open my role PM and decided to question clipsey's logic", which makes me think that you're not quite the lynch I'm looking for. Yet.

I'd say it's more likely that he's scum and typed it while keeping his scum win condition in mind. Thus, my vote.

No, we're not doing setup spec right now. This doesn't do squat for today's lynch

Er. . .WHAT.

The number of parts a role has is a null tell. Is Elieson scum for what he said about his role? What about me and my dislike of Holy?

We're all free to do things like press other people. That being said, I can see why you wouldn't think that was a slip, BUT since I didn't like you earlier, no wind for you!

I had exactly two posts at the time. That's not enough to push anything. BTW, it's everyone else's fault that you're all asleep or busy when I'm on.

It's called "not providing my mark with a premade way out". That way, any justification for Rapier's actions will be Rapier's logic, not something he picked up off of the thread. Which the rest of you screwed up spectacularly, BTW.

Count me in, as well. . .but mine's a passive, and a negative modifier at that. I really REALLY don't want to have to use that Holy part, though. . .

Dude. . .the vote for Dark is there because Dark is the opposite of Holy, and you guys will be MOST unhappy if I'm stuck with Holy. Hint: It's a role that affects the entire game. For the worse.

Traditionally, mafia and town have different colors in their role PMs (source: being mafia in CY'OR, which I still haven't forgiven Prims for). However, that is a WEIRD mistake to make. I don't fully buy it, but eh.

That's the worst vote justification I've seen, and that includes RVS. You're grasping at possible roles, with zero flips, while completely ignoring my two bits of content.

I like how you conveniently ignored that part that said I was rereading.

Now, for reads. Beli's vote on me is beyond awful. I have extremely mixed feelings on the Randa/Neko slot - on one hand, both of the are actually active and posting (OMG rarity), but on the other, Randa's rolespeccing is completely unnecessary, and if Neko was so put-off about me, there was nothing stopping him from voting me earlier (rather that going "is it just me?"). I think Mancer needs to put a filter on what he posts - there's a lot of unnecessary garbage out there. I'm a bit on edge in regards to Marth - I can see the logic in his later content, but the justification behind the poly vote was weird. Would really like it if Via came back and said something that's more than stuff regarding roles! kirsche is still pinging me because of that first post regarding Rapier all the way back (this takes into account his explanation). So, with several weak scumreads, let's pick one and run with it~!

##Unvote

##Vote: Randa and Neko

Between Randa's completely unnecessary numbers and Neko's halfhearted attempt to push me before voting, I'm fine with this.

i have multiple problems with this post.

1. the first one is that i actually think there is value in set up spec in this game. we are deciding which roles to enable so figuring out which elements are most likely to contain scum can help us keep the scum team weak.

2. trying to defend being so obtuse about the scum slip isn't going to work. honestly attempting to keep it a srecret caused more harm than good. you should've noticed that people wasted hours of time that could've been spent scum hunting, trying to figure out the scum slip.am i saying you did this on purpose no. am i saying it happened yeah.

3.i already brought that point about kirsche's phrasing up and he already gave an answer to it. it was satisfactory at best and weak at worst. but bringing he did explain that he meant we shouldn't waste our time exclusively talking about rapier in case it turns out he is town. you ignored that post and make it seem as if he never touched on the subject.

4.you havent given any solid/convincing town or scum reads despite touching on several people. this reads to me as if you would rather keep your options open for later.

now there are also a couple of valid points in the post though.

1. neko's original vote on you did suck. i will not deny that.

2. beli's vote also sucked.

@kirsche: By slip I mean the wincon thing and then voting Mancer after getting called out for it as an OMGUS. That's why I think your reaction was worse than Elieson's or Rapier's.

Also because I think voting mancer is a bad idea because it looks like an attempt to try and get rid of obvtown. It depends on context of the vote of course, but I found your vote worse than the other votes( Randarex, Elieson, Rapier)

Anyway I'm going into a dead end so ##Unvote ##Vote: Randarex

Reasons from earlier but to clarify: Randa's been mostly just attacking Mancer and then role speccing while Nekorex doesn't show a commitment behind any of his votes- even the eclipse vote is weak because he could've cased her much earlier instead of waiting for to respond to rapier. Also things like "Why are people attacking Mancer when eclipse started everything" but not pushing an eclipse case is weak and feels very non-committal.

I also thought about their Mayor claim but I realised that the playerslot basically went wtf and even called Mancer's early claim scummy which is hypocritical. Then there's the fact that the mayor role isn't the townie variant that buffs up town's lynch power when the no. of players in the game is odd, but the one that shows in votals, so that's a null tell for me now.

BRB POSTING STUFF NOT MANCER RELATED NOW WHICH IS HARD WHEN 50% OF THE GAME IS FILLED WITH HIS POSTS

im gonna say this now. if i have to say it twice i will shoot someone. 1 post is not spending all my time on role spec. stop misrepping me and making it seem like ive been spending pages doing just rolespec. kthnkby

also stop being stupid about the claims. mine was a logical one. what reason do i have in keeping mayor hidden. town gains nothing, and if i reveal it scum gains nothing. mancer's claim on the other hand, was unnecessary. not scummy, though neko did imply that, but it also wasnt logical. town gains nothing from knowing he is neighbour and now scum has time to think of how they can construe his words in the neighbour thread to coincide with his actions in thread to make him appear more scummy than he is. i think it was illogical, but the problems that i had/kinda still have, come from the graspy nature of his cases.

also you havent exactly been branching out before your last two post. before that you pretty much focused on just eli and kirsche, so you're also kinda a hypocrite.

I'm half here but honestly my motivation to read and respond has just been shit last night/this morning, so I'll push something out later probably.

##Unvote (kirsche)

I'm not even confident in this anymore

Ok so:

- I was townreading Elieson earlier but BBM's #265 is really good- the eclipse paragraph does feel like padding and the kirsche vote based on his the interpretation of his Rapier read is bad. It didn't look like he was saying "I know Rapier is town so let's not lynch him".

- I think Shin's Poly vote blows but the fact that he continues with his train of thought about scum!Poly even when he unvotes later doesn't really look scummy to me.

- Beli's eclipse vote really sucks because its purely based off of element speccing on page 4 of the game I mean what the heck?

- I think eclipse is town because scum don't want to bring attention to themselves by doing stuff like voting based off of apparent scumslips. The reads may be surface level but this really feels like her town meta IMO. ( Ftr I don't think I've EVER seen cryptic Scum! Eclipse)

- Rapier's Shin vote just blows as much as Shin's Poly vote and I expect more than that when we're 13 pages into the game. Really now. As far as his reaction to the scumslip shenanigans go, well Randa just spoilt the whole thing anyway so his answer would've been easy to fake if he were mafia. That said, I think the thing I got from the whole thing was a NULL TELL because he's very much capable of doing that as town. Like:

In Mystery Mafia Rapier was a town rolecop who scanend N0 and got a 'guilty' except he never outed anything until one phase before kingmaker. But by then the town align cop and JoaT rolecop had outed themselves so we ended up lynching him only to put ourselves in kingmaker, otherwise we were well on our way to lynching scum.

Didn't finish that but in the end all the cops were town and we were tricked by a mass tailor. Although it was funny that the mafia tracker was lynched due to that because the JoaT rolecop got a guilty on them.

Now to answer the question about my elemental choice:

I legit had no idea what I was doing when voted for Water(No I didn't read the rules)

When I voted Earth it was because I legit thought that hammering and giving us more time for D1 was beneficial and it doesn't make sense to be speccing about which element has better roles when anything can be expected and I'm pretty sure each element has some useful role or the other I mean evenly spreading out is good for game balance.

I'm kinda mad at Mancer mostly about that because earlier in the day he was advocating a class hammer himself so I don't see how that part is scummy from my end? Also When you(mancer) mean by half of the players that's not true because when I advocated that only half of the playerlist was active and the only player Icr who was even against Knight selection was kirsche.

Anyway, after reading the rules, and clarifying on how my role actually works, I've decided that I don't want to have Earth as the second class after Wind, so:

##Select: Fire

Yeah I'll expand upon this if there's a time where I need to claim or something.

lastly,

@Randa: First off I hadn't ever said anything about Eli until now, I have a scumread on Poly though

Second you have like, double the number of posts I have yet the content : post ratio is far lesser than mine.

Third, well, guess who branched out now 8)

Priority is currently: Randrex>= kirsche (not getting anywhere and apparently I AM ALONE IN THIS MATTER)> Poly= Beli ( YEAH CRANK UP THOSE POSTS YO)

I skimmed everything from my last post till now because busy and it's something unexpected (so sue me or whatever).

Going to try to remain calm in this game cause yeah, I overreact a lot and that's bad.

@Randa: Only town gets roles based on elements (it's in the OP) although I think scum has fake claims for the elements and roles as well. Town players gets extra roles based on the chosen class. Scum doesn't so speccing does nothing for town at all. I don't think I've seen you play before (before my 1 year hiatus anyway) so I'll assume you did it because you're new. That and I did way worse number speculations in my time as a newbie mafia player too.

@kirsche: "trying to find little oddities and passing them off as scummy" is what I'd consider being overly aggressive with my reads. I tend to post on little whims here and there that change quickly because yeah, I have a really short attention span. That's my personality and there's no way to change that. Nothing more to say if you interpret that as a scum read cause everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

@Marth: Why am I obvious town again? Other players seem to have mixed opinions regarding me. eclipse, BBM and Refa think my play was suboptimal. kirsche has quite a strong scum read on me. I feel like you're still trying to buddy to me. Do you still find Poly scummy? You moved straight from kirsche to Randa what?

Also, I don't see the point of that list post with content of other players when it's all either town reads or null reads and the only actual scum reads you have in the end are still based off of player interactions with me.

yeah I have scumreads based off of interactions with you

what is so scummy about that I ask. Like do you realise you've made up 1/3rd of this game I hope you understand its hard to ignore player interactions with you.