Not Voting (2): Belisarius, Quote

Class Selection

Fighter (3) - Sara., Refa, BBM

Knight (3) - MancerNecro, Rapier, Bluedoom

Archer (2) - kirsche, Burakkuhoku

Assassin (1) - eclipse

Cleric (1) - Quote

Indecisive (4): Belisarius, Randa & NekoRex, Shin, Xinnidy

You have 50 hours left in the day. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

##Unvote: BBM for now.

Since everyone wants the Archer class and since kirsche has a role that he seems like he wants to use:

##Unselect: Knight, ##Select: Archer (is this a hammer on the class?)

I will need to reevaluate the new information before I poo lace my vote down again. I think placing it on Rapier is useless for now because he's not going to reply and I doubt he will be for some time.

Prims has replied. I don't know my Neighbour's alignment but I think he is the same alignment as me from the way the role works. I mean, the role I have is supposed to require the other Neighbour's role to act in order to have any effect. If we're opposing alignments then the other role is practically useless since we'll screw each others' actions over anyway. Yes, I know my Neighbour's active role is the same as mine.

Going to do ISOs of the players and reread the thread again. Might take me awhile but I'm hoping to gain something from it.

Also, apologising for my lack of concentration and optimal play this game.

Regard those voting for the Fighter class, I think we should go for either Knight or Archer since only for those classes do we have anything concrete that there are actions related to the role.

Well, I didn't like his initial stacking of votes on Poly which I was told was an overreaction. He pretty much flew under the radar for me cause I was focused on other players. Now that you mentioned this, I think I shall start by ISOing him.

Sorry, I haven't really read the last bunch of pages so no new reads from me on that front. I only like it when I'm the one spamming...

I'm pretty sure I saw Xinnidy reading the thread before I went to bed yesterday but there's no post from her yet...

You always admire what you really don't understand.

what do people think about marth right now? i kinda got a gut reading on a reread so im gonna look more in depth, but any opinions.

I've got a gut townread on him, but it's kind of hard to read people who barely post anything!

Regard those voting for the Fighter class, I think we should go for either Knight or Archer since only for those classes do we have anything concrete that there are actions related to the role.

No, fite me irl. I can get why people are voting Archer, but I don't think it's worth wasting a vote on Knight just to prove your Neighbor claim.

But they could be passive or active (my Neighbour is passive). Unless we know what exactly it does, I suggest sticking to what we know first (on what getting each class does).

[spoiler=Irrelevant Laughs]My phone gave me "oestrogen" as an autocorrect to "oes" when I mistyped "does"...

Gonna do this instead:##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Unlike the others who have doubts on his claim, I have an idea as to how legit it actually is. And, judging from the mysterious "other part" of his role and a point that someone else made earlier regarding neighbours (I'm not gonna say which one) I'm willing to bet that's a decent enough case.

That, and he seems kinda all over the place with his content, and tends to comment on stuff that really doesn't need to be.

If you think my claim is legit, why are you voting for me? I think you should claim why you think my claim is legit.

I almost have an idea of what you are right now.

Why should we care who your neighbor is when its a toss up on their alignment no matter what you flip?

Confirming that as a nonelemental, my pm omits whatever would appear in between alignment and role (and mentions it elsewhere specifically as nonelemental).

Hey we could also vote for dark, as eclipse said something might happen that she wouldn't like. That's an action I guess.

Currently giving Lexi a bath bbl

Can we actually set up the class votes such that both Archer and Assassin/Knight are voted? If that's what you want.

All I can say is that I'm pretty sure my Neighbour is town because of my other role. I don't think anyone would understand unless I claimed it though.

The role is useless if my counterpart is scum so I highly doubt he is scum.

If anyone even wants me to claim, I guess I will if only so that I can explain my conviction better.