The Well

Prims

1. Which mafia games that you've played in were your favorite and least favorite?

2. If you rolled scum in a 20-player game and had four scum buddies, who would you pick?

3. What kind of ITP role do you like the best (survivor, SK, something similar to Refa role in AM/PM 2, other)?

4. Have you been to other parts of Norway other than where you've lived? If so, how different are they from one another?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Which mafia games that you've played in were your favorite and least favorite?

2. If you rolled scum in a 20-player game and had four scum buddies, who would you pick?

3. What kind of ITP role do you like the best (survivor, SK, something similar to Refa role in AM/PM 2, other)?

4. Have you been to other parts of Norway other than where you've lived? If so, how different are they from one another?

1. Favorites are Big NOCers, Toonami and RTFR. I'm not sure what I'd deem as the least favorite, several games has instances I've been unhappy with but in hindsight I can't think of any game where everything was terrible. I never stay very mad at mafia games.

2. Boron, Baldrick, SB, eclipse

Never been scumbuddy with BBM, but he seems pretty cool as scum too.

3. Gotta admit I like survivor best, even if it's a borderline troll role. I guess it's something with having a role that's essentially worthless to others and at best a nuisance.

4. I've been to the west, south and bit in the middle. The West is especially nice, it's where the fjords and mountains and Frozen-like scenery are.

The regional differences nowadays are biggest in terms of dialects and maybe some foods, else I'd say there's bigger differences between cities and rural areas. There's also slight cultural and behavior differences that are always made fun of by stand-up comedians and the like.

Though, I've also visited Svalbard, which is entirely different from the rest of the world, not to mention Norway. There's no trees there and more polar bears than people, for one.

Why is Norway better than Sweden?

Realtalk there's been a lot of Swedes moving to Norway the last few years, so even they agree!

Hi! Couple questions if you don't mind.

1. Can you show us some pictures of pencil cases or stamps you've made? I'm a pretty big fan of arts and crafts even if I suck at it.

2. I'm assuming you're implying that you're female when you say that you set your gender to male on the Internet? Is there a particular reason you do this? (Discrimination, unwanted attention, etc)

3. Favorite books you've read?

4. Is college really free in Europe \(0-0)/ Also, what are some good tips on applying for colleges, as I'm getting into the process now.

*is college really not as stupidly expensive in europe as it is in america, you mean

also

2) do you smash bros; if so, what is your favorite smash bros

3) if you smash bros, who do you play?

4) why?

0) joinmygame

1) Why is Shinori the worst at the Well

2) Most interesting role you've been?

3) Top role you wish you could've been?

And with that. . .AM/PM was run by three different Asians. SCORE~!

- What is your avatar supposed to be?

- How good is the ice cream?

Who was the third Asian?

She's referring to j00 (Chinese), herself (Japanese), and me (Korean).

Who was the third Asian?

你好吗, j00?

I'm a Chinese too lol.

not directed at me but

謝謝我很好。你呢

(note: can't speak mandarin that well please no complex replies :<)

@joo how is your day? Also I know you're comments about the dark in the winter are negative but would you say it is worth it to experience a Scandinavian winter and a Scandinavian summer?

I'm currently studying Mathematical Finance at the University of Oslo

Favourite parts of non-finance mathematics?

Most beautiful type/property of a financial process?

Probability or statistics?

is j00 supposed to be pronounced you, jew, or some other way

I'm currently studying Mathematical Finance at the University of Oslo

I didn't know you were like that, Paper...

Hi! Couple questions if you don't mind.

1. Can you show us some pictures of pencil cases or stamps you've made? I'm a pretty big fan of arts and crafts even if I suck at it.

2. I'm assuming you're implying that you're female when you say that you set your gender to male on the Internet? Is there a particular reason you do this? (Discrimination, unwanted attention, etc)

3. Favorite books you've read?

4. Is college really free in Europe \(0-0)/ Also, what are some good tips on applying for colleges, as I'm getting into the process now.

1.This is what I found of pictures at hand:

[spoiler=pencil case]11185817_10155518225520370_1572421681_n.

11198575_10155518228555370_1894779460_n.

[spoiler=stamp]micro_Msg_1410792361041.jpg

2. It was mainly because why not, on the internet no one knows you're a dog etc. It's interesting so see how you're perceived on the internet compared to irl when there's slightly different assumptions. Girls also get more attention on the internet almost by default, and like Boron can confirm, you're more likely to get unwanted attention if people think you're a girl.

3. My favorite novel is Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder, which I read when I was about 16-17. I probably wouldn't have liked it as much as I do if I had read it at a very different age (or if I had it spoiled), but it was the book I needed at that age. I'm in general fond of Gaarder's books, he does a good job of integrating Philosophy into his storytelling.

4. College isn't free in Europe in general, but in the Nordic countries they are. Denmark and Sweden has both started to collect tuition fees from international students, though.

I have no idea how to write college applications, here we they just look at your grades when you apply and that's it!

*is college really not as stupidly expensive in europe as it is in america, you mean

also

2) do you smash bros; if so, what is your favorite smash bros

3) if you smash bros, who do you play?

4) why?

1)* I think college is stupidly expensive in the US and the UK and sorta reasonable most other places.

2)I do, but I'm very casual and pretty bad. I've yet to play the Wii u version, so my favorite so far is Melee, 3DS has nice mechanics but the controls just aren't as comfy.

3)I've mained Pikachu since SSB64. For the latest games I also like Villager and Yoshi. I liked Lucas a lot too.

4)I've just always mained Pikachu, and he's always decent. Villager is sorta gimmicky but tons of fun. Not even sure why I like using Yoshi and Lucas.

0) joinmygame

1) Why is Shinori the worst at the Well

2) Most interesting role you've been?

3) Top role you wish you could've been?

0) Ehhh, I could, but I won't be very active in addition to being in a time zone unsuitable for OC.

1) Because he's a butt

2) Potential omni-backup with lotsa PRs in big NOCers

3) Actually clearing my PRs so I became omni-backup in big NOCers

1) How did you stop rolling scum?

1) I stopped signing up!

- What is your avatar supposed to be?

- How good is the ice cream?

[spoiler=1)]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8eLD32uOow

2) Not sure if ice cream is anything special over here, but I sure appreciate some good ice cream!

你好吗, j00?

挺好的。

@joo how is your day? Also I know you're comments about the dark in the winter are negative but would you say it is worth it to experience a Scandinavian winter and a Scandinavian summer?

I'm fine, bit busy with upcoming exams.

Scandinavian winters and summers can be very nice, as long as there's snow in the winter and not raining in summer. The nature here's great, if you like hiking and being outdoors. I don't mind the winter as much as the period before it starts snowing, really.

j00're chinese?

Also is j00 supposed to be pronounced you, jew, or some other way

I'm Chinese, you pronounce it as you

Favourite parts of non-finance mathematics?

Most beautiful type/property of a financial process?

Probability or statistics?

Gonna cheat and just say I like Markov Chains, which is a pretty important part of finance mathematics but also a big part of whatever kind of modeling and optimization. It's just a very nice, basic concept that can be tweaked and made more complex to suit a lot of applications. I tend to like basic, but versatile concepts.

The Chapman-Kolmogorov equation, which again is pretty basic, but that's one of the main properties that make Markov Chains useful.

I prefer probability, lot more elegant than statistics. Statistics tend to look messy.

Edited by j00

how did you find sf?

which fe games did you play?

advice on how to pull off being scum?

animes you have watched and liked? (if you watched any)

favorite pass times?

do you play mafia in other sites?

how did you find sf?

which fe games did you play?

advice on how to pull off being scum?

animes you have watched and liked? (if you watched any)

favorite pass times?

do you play mafia in other sites?

1)When Awakening was announced and I was looking for news and info I stumbled across SF.

2)I've played 7, 8, 13 and a bit of 6, 10 and 11. I'd like to play 9 before actually playing 10 and was planning to play 12, I think I just forgot. Looking forward to 14.

3)I still don't think I'm very good at being scum either, but general effort goes a long way. Since this is SFmafia there's usually some flake that's going to look worse than you, at least until PoE. Try to be very average, have some correct scum reads and some fake ones, don't be too townie and so on. Find a balance of bland and good.

General tip is to convince yourself that there's scum you don't know of. You know who's mafia and who's not, but I find it easier to fake scumhunting by pretending to be ITP hunting.

3)Off the top of my head, in no particular order:

- Tatami Galaxy

- Fullmetal Alchemist (Manga/Brotherhood)

- Space Dandy

- Cardcaptor Sakura

- Cowboy Bebop

I also like occasionally watching/reading shounens, but FMA is probably the only one I've enjoyed throughout, they tend to deteriorate in quality as they drag on. I liked the anime of CCS better than the manga. Of mangas I also read Pokemon Special and I liked Koe no Katachi, even if the end was a bit lacking.

4)I like drawing, handicrafts, video games, being with friends, being outside, sometimes being outside drawing or being outside with friends. I generally spend too much time on the internet but I've realized I don't enjoy it that much.

I like to go traveling in vacations.

5)Nah, SF fulfills all my mafia needs.

Edited by j00

I'm Chinese, you pronounce it as you

cool, i can just continue to mispronounce your name like with refa

if you're always scum and refa is always scum, how have you never been scumbuddies

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?
2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?
3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

1. Where is Prims and what did BBM do with him?

2. What countries outside of Norway have you been to?

3. What do you hope to be doing after you finish your education?

do people in Norway call it math or maths?

We call it matte/matematikk

if you're always scum and refa is always scum, how have you never been scumbuddies

idk, though I can't recall any other game than big NOCers where we both where town?

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

1) BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM, BBM and BBM.

SB, Refa, Prims, Boron, Shin, Baldrick, Eurykins, Vhaltzuki, BBM, Strege, Elieson and Helios

2) Man, I don't play enough OC to judge what'd be a good game, but something like this would be interesting?

Life, Obviam, Paperblade, Rein, eclipse, Shinori, scorri, kirsche, Snike, BBM, Blitz, Proto

3) honk honk