Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Eeveelutions]Do you remember that guy in the thrifty megamart that said to talk to him after you became the strongest trainer? If not, he's one of the guys at the registers in the thrifty megamart. Talk to him after you beat the E4, and he'll start up a sidequest for you to track down and battle eeveelution users around Alola

I've been breeding a ton of Castform in beast balls and people are so willing to trade on the GTS for them. I went from 20% on the pokedex because I'm lazy to 70% in several hours thanks to it lmao

I just got my first critical capture in this game a little while ago. It was on a Scyther I was looking for to have a False Swipe Pokemon. I used to have False Swipe on my Alolan Marowak, but I've since removed it from its moveset so I didn't have a not-so-good move for the league.

But wow, does the ball shake wildly when critical capture happens. lol

I'm 35% done with all the Pokemon in the game so far, I'm not even close to getting them all X_X. I don't think I'll need help, but damn, it's taking a while.

I have been mostly trying to finish capturing all possible pokes on an island before moving on, but it gets really difficult sometimes, partly because some of the pokemon have like a 1% chance of appearing or they have a 1% in an SOS battle or something dumb like that. I have been using the GTS sporadically to supplement it. There are so many people looking for easy pokemon to catch and willing to give away harder pokemon... Like i think i saw a few cosmog's going for high level pokemon. None of which were legendary. Couldn't get any those cause i either didn't have the required poke.

Edited by SlayerX

I have been using the GTS sporadically to supplement it. There are so many people looking for easy pokemon to catch and willing to give away harder pokemon... Like i think i saw a few cosmog's going for high level pokemon. None of which were legendary. Couldn't get any those cause i either didn't have the required poke.

Wait... are you telling me the GTS isn't cancerous for once and people are actually asking for reasonable and helpful trades?

It's honestly great to hear that the GTS is actually usable now.

Wait... are you telling me the GTS isn't cancerous for once and people are actually asking for reasonable and helpful trades?

It's honestly great to hear that the GTS is actually usable now.

It's a miracle, I know. The worst I got it was looking for Popplio and Rowlet, and that was just because 90% of them had already been traded away.

I have been mostly trying to finish capturing all possible pokes on an island before moving on, but it gets really difficult sometimes, partly because some of the pokemon have like a 1% chance of appearing or they have a 1% in an SOS battle or something dumb like that. I have been using the GTS sporadically to supplement it.

I'd rather not use GTS, and get it all on my own, if willing. I've got enough Adrenaline Orbs to get that 1% though.

I'm an idiot.

I only realized just now that Incineroar was based off a heel wrestler.

It's obvious, the pose, the type, the description, everything... but I realized that just now.

It makes a perfect pokemon for the prof, eh.

Edited by B.Leu

I'm an idiot.

I only realized just now that Incineroar was based off a heel wrestler.

It's obvious, the pose, the type, the description, everything... but I realized that just now.

It makes a perfect pokemon for the prof, eh.

I didn't even know what that was before people told me. We don't have wrestling over here, and I must say I find it to be the weirdest shit.

I didn't even know what that was before people told me. We don't have wrestling over here, and I must say I find it to be the weirdest shit.

Most of us "over there" find it to be plain goofy, and most of those who like it like it for how ridiculous it is.

Isn't wrestling included as a sport in the Olympics? I thought it was pretty common worldwide ~

There's the sport wrestling, and then there's wrestling that people generally mean it as.

The sport is a sport, while "wrestling" is like a soap opera, with characters, actors, and storylines.

I just realized how much Sun and Moon favors the Popplio line.

I mean, four important trainers are weak to Primarina's type, the Totem Pokemon that it's strong against Water is not early in the game, you can get the TM for Scald ridiculously early, you get the Waterium Z really early as well, Guzma specializes in Bug types which Primarina resists because it is part Fairy, and even the Elite Four is mostly weak to Primarina's type, I mean two of them uses types that are weak against Primarina's type combination and Primarina can learn Ice Beam to deal with another member of the Elite Four. That's 3 Elite Four members that Primarina has the upper hand.

Thane the trainer in the Battle Tree that was giving you trouble was Youth Athlete Gabriella, wasn't it?

She was the 18th Trainer I faced in the Battle Tree, and I sweeped her team without having a single one of my Pokemon fainting.

Rest easy now, for you have been avenged.

I figured that was just because Water type is OP, and so is Fairy type. Stick them together and what do you get? Yeah.

I just realized how much Sun and Moon favors the Popplio line.

I mean, four important trainers are weak to Primarina's type, the Totem Pokemon that it's strong against Water is not early in the game, you can get the TM for Scald ridiculously early, you get the Waterium Z really early as well, Guzma specializes in Bug types which Primarina resists because it is part Fairy, and even the Elite Four is mostly weak to Primarina's type, I mean two of them uses types that are weak against Primarina's type combination and Primarina can learn Ice Beam to deal with another member of the Elite Four. That's 3 Elite Four members that Primarina has the upper hand. Thane the trainer in the Battle Tree that was giving you trouble was Youth Athlete Gabriella, wasn't it?

She was the 18th Trainer I faced in the Battle Tree, and I sweeped her team without having a single one of my Pokemon fainting.

Rest easy now, for you have been avenged.

more like you've humiliated him, you should feel bad for it!

Wha, really ? I'm not the only one ?

Well, yeah, I find it really weird too. I alway compare it to theatre, just to get the funny looks because of how accurate it actually is.

There's the sport wrestling, and then there's wrestling that people generally mean it as.

The sport is a sport, while "wrestling" is like a soap opera, with characters, actors, and storylines.

I dunno how it is in th rest of the world, there's wrestling, but in France, the sport is, well, wrestling, but the theatre-battle thingy, we call it 'Catch'.

Kind of weird when I think about it.

Is there anyway to guarantee rain in certain areas? I keep going to Lush Jungle and Malie Garden to try and catch politoeds and Goomys but it just won't rain (and in the case of politoed i needed during the night too so its worst even ugh.

I heard rain dancing can cause weather SOS battles, but i tried it last night for like an 1 hour and a half, no luck with the politoeds ;_;

Is there anyway to guarantee rain in certain areas? I keep going to Lush Jungle and Malie Garden to try and catch politoeds and Goomys but it just won't rain (and in the case of politoed i needed during the night too so its worst even ugh.

I heard rain dancing can cause weather SOS battles, but i tried it last night for like an 1 hour and a half, no luck with the politoeds ;_;

Rain caused by Rain Dance and ofher weather effect caused by moves will attract the Weather S.O.S Pokemon, so you can use Rain Dance to make them appear.

They are rather rare, so it will take a while.

Rain caused by Rain Dance and ofher weather effect caused by moves will attract the Weather S.O.S Pokemon, so you can use Rain Dance to make them appear.

They are rather rare, so it will take a while.

Ugh why did raindance have 5pp... i guess atleast in malie garden, the polis have rain dance too