Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Damn. That's a big project. Here I'm just feeling good about my one +Atk Brave Lance+ Effie, and the Hector with no SI...

Arvis as an Emperor with Valflame sounds cool, but I feel like they'll just make him a regular mage, since that's how he appears in all the art.

Reptor and Blume are shown in fancy suits in their artwork despite being classed as Barons, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to hope for Emperor Alvis. That said, if they're going to lump him in with the first generation, he'll most likely end up just being infantry.

Still hoping for some old geezers with legendary weapons, though.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Reptor and Blume are shown in fancy suits in their artwork despite being classed as Barons, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to hope for Emperor Alvis. That said, if they're going to lump him in with the first generation, he'll most likely end up just being infantry.

Depends on how generous they are with Mjolnir. Everyone and their father got Falchion, but I can't be so confident for the other weapons. If they feel they must choose between Reptor and Ishtar, they'll go for the latter.

At least Reptor/Ishtar has a generational gap and an almost certain precedent with Sigurd/Seliph and Eldigan/Ares. Yes, I know the saying about chicken counting, but if they don't set a precedent, we've got bigger problems.

1 hour ago, L9999 said:

I think this is very counterproductive now that SP is back to normal....

On the plus side at least training the 5 stars i've gotten while hunting for Hero Fest will be easier. (Ironically just finished training Hector a day before this. Still sad about none of the other focus units but my next project is training the 5 star Abel/Catriaas a consolation)

Just upgraded my Xanders and a Reinhardt so getting them to max level should be quicker at least. I want to demolish things sooner!

and yay Orb bonus again! Good thing for those of us who completely exhausted our supply trying to hunt the hero fest units

I feel weird knowing my first 5* summon duplicate happened in the same session. Weirder still that it's someone who was just in a previous banner. Eh, I'm just going to pretend that the first Linde was late to the Xander banner summon and showed up this time while second Linde was actually part of this banner and is looking at first Linde like, "Girl, what are you doing?"

Also, somehow thought Linde would have a higher-pitched voice, but she sounds a bit like Cordelia -- same voice actress, I know -- who still eludes me to this day. Maybe I'm associating her with Lilina for some reason.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I feel weird knowing my first 5* summon duplicate happened in the same session. Weirder still that it's someone who was just in a previous banner. Eh, I'm just going to pretend that the first Linde was late to the Xander banner summon and showed up this time while second Linde was actually part of this banner and is looking at first Linde like, "Girl, what are you doing?"

Also, somehow thought Linde would have a higher-pitched voice, but she sounds a bit like Cordelia -- same voice actress, I know -- who still eludes me to this day. Maybe I'm associating her with Lilina for some reason.

Lilina's US VA gave me clinical depression

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, there's some that kinda qualify for the "old geezer" part: Athos, Nergal, Garon, Rudolf (kinda), Vigarde (he could be made to use Garm), Hardin (he's closer to middle aged, though), Brendan Reed (Basilikos isn't really legendary but it's strong)...

Would some of the Laguz kings count? 

37 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Well, there's some that kinda qualify for the "old geezer" part: Athos, Nergal, Garon, Rudolf (kinda), Vigarde (he could be made to use Garm), Hardin (he's closer to middle aged, though), Brendan Reed (Basilikos isn't really legendary but it's strong)...

Would some of the Laguz kings count? 

Yeah i'm pretty sure Hardin shouldn't be that old since he's around a part of Michalis/Minerva generation

But then again i might be wrong and only said that because Minerva x Hardin is my new OTP

Damn, the arena's closed, huh? I need my reward feathers so I can get Xander to 5*. Need to start building that Horse Emblem team for next season.

34 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Have anyone datamine the Lloyd Grand Hero special map icon?and next week's banner?

The Lloyd icon hasn't been datamined because it probably doesn't even exist yet. The banners are encrypted in the way miners aren't able to crack yet.

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Damn, the arena's closed, huh? I need my reward feathers so I can get Xander to 5*. Need to start building that Horse Emblem team for next season.

Yep, the arena's closed until tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Yeah i'm pretty sure Hardin shouldn't be that old since he's around a part of Michalis/Minerva generation

But then again i might be wrong and only said that because Minerva x Hardin is my new OTP

Did you just post the same thing three times with one of the posts separated 20 minutes from the other ones?

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Did you just post the same thing three times with one of the posts separated 20 minutes from the other ones?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Double Posting in Serenesforest have gone next level, learned Galeforce, and Danced.

45 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Have anyone datamine the Lloyd Grand Hero special map icon?and next week's banner?

They've been surprisingly good at keeping Lloyd hidden. 

Its kinda odd that Lloyd wasn't shown in the fortune telling event compared to Celica or Mae. But yeah don't expect anything about him until Celica and friends are released.

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Its kinda odd that Lloyd wasn't shown in the fortune telling event compared to Celica or Mae. But yeah don't expect anything about him until Celica and friends are released.

Yeah, that is really weird.... It so strange they're are hidden Lloyd so much, even when they annouced we'd be released in Late May (Aka: During Celica's Banner)

39 minutes ago, JSND said:

Double Posting in Serenesforest have gone next level, learned Galeforce, and Danced.

Serenes Forest used Double Team!

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Upgraded Anna to 5*! Hope it was worth it

Well that was incredibly fast

Heh seems like you weren't hesitant at all.....

Congratulations!

Spoiler

My Anna is just sitting there doing nothing.........

Spoiler

#ImTooIndecisive

2 hours ago, JSND said:

Lilina's US VA gave me clinical depression

Lilina, Sharena, and, to a lesser extent, Florina have made me question if there are people out there that emphasize the T sounds like they do. It's simply specTACular, yes? Those 3, especially Lilina, are like squeaky toys. Florina not so much, Sharena is all right, but Lilina from what I've heard -- don't have her -- is like a chew toy or something. It's kind of hilarious at times.

"June Bride" events in Gacha games are pretty common.

Who is it gonna be? Is it gonna be the usual popularity pandering with Lucina? Eirika for traditional?

Or are they gonna drain  @Ice Dragon 's wallet with 氷竜花嫁 Ninian?

Edited by shadowofchaos