Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Without LaD3 he has 25 res which was enough to survive most blues except things like buffed up Reinhardt. Good news for Soren though is his attack is up to 52 so he can oneshot a lot of blues and with gronnraven+ he takes care of grays quiet nicely too!

Did you use the +15 healer build on Linde? That has been a fun build to run around with for me. My Linde could probably use a different special, I threw Dragon Fang on her when I was running out of fodder. Those feathers will be so wonderful! So many units to promote! So little resources :P

Ah, 25 res is still pretty good ... although I suppose with really scary enemy Reinhardts running around it might not be quite enough to survive in some cases. And jeez, Soren has some really huge attack, especially with LaD!

Nah, I just decided to leave Linde's default A and C skills alone (a few people do actually benefit from Fortify Res, fun stuff) and gave her desperation. For her special, I gave her glimmer because I really didn't have much better lying around, and a lot of people with better resistance than her wanted iceberg.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Even with Nils and Ninian being the same type of dragon, it's be weird for them to add a fourth blue dragon before adding a second green dragon. Even if they release more green dragons before Nils, making him green rather than blue would help keep him differentiated from Ninian. Given that Heroes has twisted things around to keep up weapon type variety, I'd be surprised if they released Nils as a blue dragon rather than green, and I do hope he shows up as a green one.

Also it's not like there's that much consistency in the first place.

Tiki is probably red because of her nondragon color scheme (since she's a gray or gold divine dragon by default in her games, not fire), but why are Nowi & Corrin-F blue? Fae is probably only green because the others had their colors already.

zVIxbt8.png

Decided to put my next batch of feathers into Gwendy. I'd previously been planning to wait for a better lance armor before putting resources into an armor team, but from reading up on some builds for her, I decided I should be able to make the Wary Fighter tank strategy work. It'll take a lot of SP, especially since I'll need to replace her assist and special, but TT being on the way should help. If it comes down to it, I could inherit the skills onto my extra 3* Gwendy, have her level up and learn them, and then pass them to this one via merging, but I'd rather not do that unless I have to.

Planning on going Ignis and either Pivot or Swap, but I'm not sure about her A skill. Bonfire is probably better than Ignis but I'd need to upgrade an a!Tiki for Bonfire while I can get Ignis without spending feathers. Gamepress suggests Warding Blow for this build but even if I had fodder for that, it doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

Hey so I forgot about arena this week and tried to finish in the last ten minutes. Apparently my seventh battle didn't finish before the season ended, so the game gave me a communications error and kicked me out. Now any time I try to enter the arena I get the same message, this is because the battle lasted to long, right? Will it go away tomorrow when the new season starts?

Edit: aaaaaand it's already gone and I feel like an idiot....

Edited by immatx

Can you guys help me to decide in who to use my feathers? I have enought to update 2 characters to 5* , but I don't know who!!!

Is Clarisse a good option to update?

Or Legion?

Or do I update two Oboros to get close to my dream of 4 goldeen Oboros?

Ok, here are pictures of my units:

tumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco1_400.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco2_400.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco6_400.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco4_250.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco5_250.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco3_250.png

And here is a picture of my Goldeens so you can see what I already have:

tumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco7_1280.png

I'm not updating Reinhard because he is -Atk, I think I can get a better one later, Tharja is -Atk too :(

I really don't know what to do haha

6 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Can you guys help me to decide in who to use my feathers? I have enought to update 2 characters to 5* , but I don't know who!!!

Or Legion?

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco1_400.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco2_400.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco6_400.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco4_250.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco5_250.pngtumblr_osjem8Vqqd1rql8cco3_250.png

I'm not updating Reinhard because he is -Atk, I think I can get a better one later, Tharja is -Atk too :(

I don't know how much use Clarisse would see when you have a Takumi and Bride!Cordelia (later of which, is just so much better)

Legion would be good because your only other green unit is Michalis who is ok, but Legion is probably better in a lot of situations because of the speed meta we're in.

Otherwise, my personal recommendation is Robin because I'm assuming the mages you're using don't have Raven tomes and it's good to have one of those.

9 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Or Legion?

Reveal hidden contents

You could go for Askr units for guaranteed bonus in the arena and elsewhere.

You have some good 5* cavalry, so Cecilia could be a good choice to join them and round them out with a green. She's certainly pulled a lot of weight for me.

25 minutes ago, r_n said:

You can never go wrong with upgrading REinhardt

Gordin is a good choice for passing to bride cordelia

But he is -Atk ... I think I can get at least a neutral one to update :S

19 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I don't know how much use Clarisse would see when you have a Takumi and Bride!Cordelia (later of which, is just so much better)

Legion would be good because your only other green unit is Michalis who is ok, but Legion is probably better in a lot of situations because of the speed meta we're in.

Otherwise, my personal recommendation is Robin because I'm assuming the mages you're using don't have Raven tomes and it's good to have one of those.

Yes, I would like another Axe user since I only have Michalis, I would like one for infantry too... Between Legion and Anna probably

All of my units have default weapons.

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

You could go for Askr units for guaranteed bonus in the arena and elsewhere.

You have some good 5* cavalry, so Cecilia could be a good choice to join them and round them out with a green. She's certainly pulled a lot of weight for me.

I have used her for Horse Emblem quest, maybe I need to consider her too... Also Ursula helped a lot in the past trial...

Edited by SniperGYS

48 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ah, 25 res is still pretty good ... although I suppose with really scary enemy Reinhardts running around it might not be quite enough to survive in some cases. And jeez, Soren has some really huge attack, especially with LaD!

Nah, I just decided to leave Linde's default A and C skills alone (a few people do actually benefit from Fortify Res, fun stuff) and gave her desperation. For her special, I gave her glimmer because I really didn't have much better lying around, and a lot of people with better resistance than her wanted iceberg.

If the Reinhardt in question didn't have any buffs Soren could usually survive a hit and KO him on the counter attack, but now if Soren doesn't get the first hit he is ded (good news is on that first hit Soren can usually kill him in one hit!)

Before getting LaD Soren would benefit from Fortify Res lol. If I hadn't had spare Darting Blow fodder I would have left Linde's A skill as was. Desperation is a always good time on any glass cannon mage! The curse of a lack of fodder is strong. I know the general consensus is that Glimmer isn't great but it still gets the job done just fine as far as I can tell.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

When do we get our voting gauntlet rewards?

They're my orbs and I want them now!I

Glad someone reminded me about this before I yolo'ed my 12 orbs away. I second this question.

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Archer would probably use his bow with Caladbolg II instead of Kanshou and Bakuya. They may be more prominent in the story, but his bow seems to be more common in crossovers like with Monster Hunter, and is his final weapon in Fate/Grand Order.

Besides, we already have a Dagger-wielding Archer in the game.

That would make sense considering he's "Archer". I suppose I just want Kanshou and Bakuya to show up in some form since Shirou himself would probably either have a reinforced wooden sword or Caliburn. Making him a dagger user makes less sense even if he can wield the same weapons.

@Kaden I might be her #1 fan, but I certainly am not a #1 strategist. That being said, I gave her Moonbow. Maybe I should replace it with either Draconic Aura or Bonfire indeed, I don’t know.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I have tons of Fredericks, so this might work too.

I don't really feel like Moonbow does too much extra damage. Luna may take longer to charge, but it does more than 11 extra damage most of the time

Only my Palla has Moonbow :P

Was there an announcement when the next version update will be?

I thought I saw one but maybe that was the one before the Summer banner..

I want to summon for Echoes characters for the Tempest Trials since I have none and I was banking on the extra space since I have some nice skill fodder in my full barracks...

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I love how Lilina looks like she's about to murder someone in her normal and damaged artwork

I'll be murdering everyone pretty soon!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

+ATK -RES

It's the ONLY reason why I even thought about doing this hee hee

+HP -SPD.

...You know, I reckon mine would win if they were pitted directly, but yours would probably win in terms of an indirect competition.

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Was there an announcement when the next version update will be?

The update comes on July 5th, which is tomorrow. It was mentioned in a tweet.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Regrets?

None.

Like you should have had any! Lilina means business.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I love how Lilina looks like she's about to murder someone in her normal and damaged artwork

Because that’s what she does.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

+HP -SPD.

...You know, I reckon mine would win if they were pitted directly, but yours would probably win in terms of an indirect competition.

Mine is [+Atk, −HP]. I love her, even though she still runs her default Bolganone+. She calls upon fire, you see.

Edited by Vaximillian