Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I checked her quotes on gamepedia and she actually says "growed up" as one of her poke quotes. Buuuuuut, it's locked behind a 5* rarity.

I haven't heard that yet, don't think...

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Is anyone else bothered by the body size difference in mounted units and infantry? I'm training Summer Corrin and Regular Female Corrin, and Summer looks like she's a kid sister when they're side by side. I'm pretty sure the case is the same in main series entry, but because these sprites are cleaner, it's more easy to notice.

5 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

How Reinhardt is going to help in defensive map again? 

By killing everything. The defensive maps were mostly my four units and the one unkillable enemy after the first few turns. I also ran Cecilia, Xander, Reinhardt and Clarine to heal, so he could emergency tank if needed. 

2 hours ago, Eridras said:

By killing everything. The defensive maps were mostly my four units and the one unkillable enemy after the first few turns. I also ran Cecilia, Xander, Reinhardt and Clarine to heal, so he could emergency tank if needed. 

The enemies didn't respawn? 

Still haven't been able to beat 9+10 or 11+12. Beaten every CC except those two and I'm stumped.

I'm raising Camus and I'm going to go Fury/Vantage same as Xander. I wonder if he'll do any better than him for the first few stages. Even if I can skirt through, I always lose my team on the Veronica stage and have to go to team 2, then usually I'll lose that team on the stupid stage with Titania on the left and the flier and red mage on the right.

Haven't even tried 11+12 yet. Still trying to wrap my head around that one.

Kinda wishing I had Cavalry Emblem. I have literally all the cav boosts, but I refuse to raise -ATK Rein.

So, I checked the Google Play Achievements for kicks, and noticed I have 18/19 achievements- Clearing the Prologue and 12 chapters as well as getting the 5 more ornate castles. However, the last achievement is a 'secret' I'll get if I 'keep playing'. Can anyone tell me what this one is?

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

However, the last achievement is a 'secret' I'll get if I 'keep playing'. Can anyone tell me what this one is?

I don’t think anybody knows what it is.

8 hours ago, Kaden said:

I checked her quotes on gamepedia and she actually says "growed up" as one of her poke quotes. Buuuuuut, it's locked behind a 5* rarity.

Wait, you get more quotes when you tap them at 5*? How did I not realize this was a thing? Will my Beruka whisper me sweet nothings when I 5* her?

16 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, I checked the Google Play Achievements for kicks, and noticed I have 18/19 achievements- Clearing the Prologue and 12 chapters as well as getting the 5 more ornate castles. However, the last achievement is a 'secret' I'll get if I 'keep playing'. Can anyone tell me what this one is?

Spooky. I wonder if it's anything interesting. I was honestly surprised they went and added new story chapter achievements. I never really expected them to bother with that stuff past what was there initially when the game came out.

Edited by Alkaid

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Wait, you get more quotes when you tap them at 5*? How did I not realize this was a thing? Will my Beruka whisper me sweet nothings when I 5* her?

Yes, you get two new quotes at five-star rarity. Beruka’s are, from the wiki:

Icon Rarity 5.png Play "Where is Lady Camilla? I have got to keep her safe at all costs."
Icon Rarity 5.png Play "You take to the battlefield with a non-lethal weapon. Hmm..."

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Yep. I guess you never cared for your units enough to check :(

For me, I just tap randomly on certain units. I don't obsessively tap before and after promotions often (which is how you'd recognise the distinction).

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, you get two new quotes at five-star rarity. Beruka’s are, from the wiki:

Icon Rarity 5.png Play "Where is Lady Camilla? I have got to keep her safe at all costs."
Icon Rarity 5.png Play "You take to the battlefield with a non-lethal weapon. Hmm..."

That's pretty neat. I just assumed they always had the same quotes regardless of rarity. I guess I don't have enough 5* and 4* versions of the same units to have ever noticed they got more.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yep. I guess you never cared for your units enough to check :(

Wow, please. :(

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Beruka is going to feel lonely being neglected :( 

:(

I'm going to cheer her up with that Distant Counter. The best thing I can give an assassin is something to slay her enemies even better with!

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Why? Isn't her Res really low? 

She wouldn't be for anti-mage use, but it gives her significantly higher matchups with DC/QR/Ignis combo. Basically what you could do with Michalis too, and probably better.

Just now, Alkaid said:

She wouldn't be for anti-mage use, but it gives her significantly higher matchups with DC/QR/Ignis combo. Basically what you could do with Michalis too, and probably better.

That sounds good :D I gave Michalis QR yesterday and on two separate occasions he ORKO'd Chrom and Lucina in the tenth stratum LOL

Flier buffs are <333

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That sounds good :D I gave Michalis QR yesterday and on two separate occasions he ORKO'd Chrom and Lucina in the tenth stratum LOL

Flier buffs are <333

That's OP. I can't wait to see Beruka be THE WALL and drop that big fat Ignis on things.

18 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

That's OP. I can't wait to see Beruka be THE WALL and drop that big fat Ignis on things.

I saw a 5 star Distant Counter Beruka the other day actually! 

She was destroyed of course, but it was cool to see!

That 40 Atk though... really brings her down.

But that 40 defense though LOL 20 damage bonfire heh

Edited by Oboro!
I CAN'T TYPE

13 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...man I really hope when I die the one thing I'm remembered for isn't saying "Boobies are just fleshy Magical Orbs!"...

Here lies Xenomata
Devoted husband, father and friend
Who once said: "Boobies are just Magical Orbs!"
Always a Gentleman

Edited by salinea

13 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I saw a 5 star Distant Counter Beruka the other day actually! 

She was destroyed of course, but it was cool to see!

That 40 Atk though... really brings her down.

But that 40 defense though LOL 20 damage bonfire heh

Yeah, it's pretty sad. She really relies on Bonfire/Ignis memes for kills. And least trolling her attack stat makes some sense since it wasn't that amazing in Fates either. Camilla's on the other hand... her attack sucking in Heroes I just can't explain. What does IS have against Fates Wyvern girls? Scarlet better not suck too.

12 minutes ago, salinea said:

Here lies Xenomata
Devoted husband, father and friend
Who once said: "Boobies are just Magical Orbs!"
Always a Gentleman

The formatting was a nice touch~

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Yeah, it's pretty sad. She really relies on Bonfire/Ignis memes for kills. And least trolling her attack stat makes some sense since it wasn't that amazing in Fates either. Camilla's on the other hand... her attack sucking in Heroes I just can't explain. What does IS have against Fates Wyvern girls? Scarlet better not suck too.

They make all the good units bad like Oboro

Camilla's isn't that bad though if you giver her a different weapon/build. Saw a distant counter Camilla with emerald ax + one time!

Once Valter rolls around though.... heh heh heh

I can run 3 lance counter killers simultaneously :smug:

When Genealogy Gen 1 comes, I hope for Sigurd, Quan, Ethlyn, and Finn as an all-horse banner. Also I hope Finn will have a brave lance of Jugdrali design, not this see-through travesty. Also also I hope for Ethlyn to actually use a sword but know it will never happen.

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The enemies didn't respawn? 

The fantastic thing with Reinhardt and Horse Emblem is that most enemies are one shot kills, even in the Chain Challenges.  If I hadn't made a mistake on 10-4, I could have cleared all of the 9-10 challenge with just one team.