Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Wait, did something happen that I'm not aware of?

September schedule happened

We get 2 Bond Hero Battle Renais Sibling and Hawkeye Ninian

....the same news also leaked 2 Tempest Trial for this month

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Robin and Clarisse? They really don't want to rerun Xander and Camus do they?

Also, I wonder what the TT mini will be like?

It looks like they're adding the Infernal maps in order by release. Clarisse already had an Infernal map, so she's also in.

My assumption is that the mini Tempest Trials will have old rewards available again. Maybe another copy of Masked Marth and the exclusive seals?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Wait, did something happen that I'm not aware of?

Observations:

-The 1.7 update will probably have more answers, maybe the next story maps. Give me playable Bruno please.

-Next major Tempest Trial starts in September's Voting Gauntlet time slot. So there will be no VG starting at the end of this month. Is the CYL VG the last VG before a hiatus? The last VG ever? The mini tempest trial sort of ensures our feather income won't be hindered, as that is another event taking it's place (but not its timeslot). Still, I'm curious if they're looking to retire Voting Gauntlet as a game mode.

-Fire Emblem Warriors special maps will go on for over a month! And I thought the current special maps were a generous amount of content. These maps will start before Japanese release, and end after Worldwide release. So I don't expect anything that involves the plot of Fire Emblem Warriors, probably just maps where you fight some of that game's playable characters and earn some rewards.

-No Black Knight GHB? We've just assumed up to this point it's a GHB, but perhaps the map we saw is the final map of either TT?

-Who are 9/15's New Heroes banner? Guessing it won't share a theme with the TT mini, since it comes after, or themed around the next TT since the events would overlap. And a TT has never overlapped with its bonus units release banner.

Edited by Glennstavos

Looks like I'll be starting TT 1 week late because of a holiday :/

Going to miss out on those 3x bonus points for a bit.

Also Threaten Def banner- I actually needed that for my new Cherche! Free summon was...Peri...and a 4 star. -Spd, which is I think is worse than my -Atk/+Spd one, so off to Cherche she goes! Now I can give Cherche my Raven's Brave Axe+ along with a few levels of Threaten Def I guess. 

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Huh the implication is basically BK as this month TT free unit? Thats nice

May very well be the case. The map in the teaser seemed very un-GHB like, almost like it was a story map instead, with BK featured as an early preview like with Clive.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

May very well be the case. The map in the teaser seemed very un-GHB like, almost like it was a story map instead, with BK featured as an early preview like with Clive.

Nephenee GHB. I want to see this happen.

17 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Well, my only Tellius units are a 4* +Spd -HP Titania and -Spd +Res Soren. Which means I'll probably have to 3-man this TT

Maybe I should have just rolled for Ike on Hero fest 2

At least he's still on the Voting Gauntlet banner

i hope they at least have CYL ike as an option for a bonus unit

I'm curious how they'll handle the bonus units for this Tempest Trial. There's technically only four characters straight from Path of Radiance, five if Brave Ike is counted, and six if we do get Nephenee beforehand. They could stretch it and use Sanaki as well, or we could get both Nephenee and the Black Knight before the Trial, either of which would be just enough for eight units including one of the Askr trio. No matter how they do it, it's gonna be a close reach for that eight, if they reach it at all.

30 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Well, my only Tellius units are a 4* +Spd -HP Titania and -Spd +Res Soren. Which means I'll probably have to 3-man this TT

It just so happens that Soren is a mainstay of my team. Hope he is a bonus unit, being in possession of bonus units rules.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm curious how they'll handle the bonus units for this Tempest Trial. 

Just make some banners with them. How long was it since the Alm’s and Celica’s armies’ banners and until the Celica’s tempest? Not much.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just make some banners with them. How long was it since the Alm’s and Celica’s armies’ banners and until the Celica’s tempest? Not much.

Fair point, I had forgotten how close those were. But if there is a banner, then Nephenee might be on that and not be a free unit, which would be devastating for all of my zero orbs.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

As further evidence, the Japanese name of the next Tempest Trials also matches up with the Japanese name of FE9's Chapter 27, 宿命の刻.

It could really only be more blatant what the next theme will be if they just titled it "Path of Radiance", huh...

Really doesn't help that the Quick Hero Battles have Black Knight and Nephenee buried in the files.

So I completely forgot Mae has Blue Tome Experience as her C skill. Normally I would never learn that but seeing how we have a double SP and EXP event and I pulled a +Spd 3 star Robin...

Let's just say levelling up that Robin and an Odin never felt so smooth. So fast!

I also got a free 4 star Reinhardt that I should train soon. This account really needs Defense wins bad so I'll train up a second Reinhardt and follow @XRay's evil team

(Fun fact, back when I had my -Atk Reinhardt and trained up another one to level 40, I had the quickest Defense win when the next arena season started. I just merged them both because I was stupid because I taught my -Atk one some key skills like Lancebreaker and wanted them on my non -Atk one)

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So I completely forgot Mae has Blue Tome Experience as her C skill. Normally I would never learn that but seeing how we have a double SP and EXP event and I pulled a +Spd 3 star Robin...

Let's just say levelling up that Robin and an Odin never felt so smooth. So fast!

I also got a free 4 star Reinhardt that I should train soon. This account really needs Defense wins bad so I'll train up a second Reinhardt and follow @XRay's evil team

(Fun fact, back when I had my -Atk Reinhardt and trained up another one to level 40, I had the quickest Defense win when the next arena season started. I just merged them both because I was stupid because I taught my -Atk one some key skills like Lancebreaker and wanted them on my non -Atk one)

I think even -Atk Reinhardts can work. Just take off everything except Death Blow and watch newer players struggle learn about how awesome Reinhardt is.

Just now, XRay said:

I think even -Atk Reinhardts can work. Just take off everything except Death Blow and watch newer players struggle learn about how awesome Reinhardt is.

This was way back though, so he's already been merged. He was +Def/-Atk who was able to facetank some swordies.

He was merged into a +Spd/-HP one.

My new 4 star one is +Res/-Def and is next to the training line after Robin- who is already level 35 thanks to Mae and double EXP!