Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

What are you talking about and how did you even know.

Not like she actually needs them.

I disagree. All waifus deserve only the best.

You can tell by the skill icons' borders. If it is bright yellow-gold, it is level three. If it is grey-silver, it is level two. If it is yellow-bronze, it is level one.

Edited by XRay

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@MrSmokestack Why are you Alter now? Why have you descended into darkness?

Alter answered my summons. This  arrangement will do until the Dragon Witch herself comes to answer my summons too.

What's this? Is the pursuit of power such an evil desire?

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

My guess is that someone got lucky on the pulls.  Unlike me. ;/

Then again, I play Grand Order to feel better about my Heroes pulls, so. . .

This. All of this.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I changed my avatar and sig to this because I spent about 150 orbs with no Summer Corrin lol.

Orbs are bad civilization.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I disagree. All waifus deserve only the best.

You can tell by the skill icons' borders. If it is bright yellow-gold, it is level three. If it is grey-silver, it is level two. If it is yellow-bronze, it is level one.

She's not my waifu, it's just business. 

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

She's not my waifu, it's just business. 

*Gasp* You broke poor Charlotte's heart! And all this time she was wearing her wedding dress just for you.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

Isn't she the one after people's money.

Shhh! It is supposed to be a secret!

She wants the money to help her parents, so she is still a good girl.

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

It has come to my attention that my Soren is missing only one of the inheritable (non seasonal) green tomes.

Reveal hidden contents

I have a problem (and fRobin has been bumped up on the to be promoted list). 

Well female Robin gets rerun soon too so you'll have no loss either

and yes, you do have a problem :o

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Yo how many orbs are we supposed to get tonight for that retweet goal?

Like 5 i think

32 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

What are you talking about and how did you even know.

Not like she actually needs them.

The silver borders on your skills icons.

25 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Alter answered my summons. This  arrangement will do until the Dragon Witch herself comes to answer my summons too.

What's this? Is the pursuit of power such an evil desire?

This. All of this.

Orbs are bad civilization.

Lucina Alter when

Gachas are all bad civilization.

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Yo how many orbs are we supposed to get tonight for that retweet goal?

As Arcanite said, five. We're to get 5,000 feathers alongside those orbs as well. We're also getting 10 more orbs and 5,000 more feathers thanks to the Quick Hero Battle event tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Your Nino is disgraceful

2 S Supports but no max SP?

With the Tempest still going, I could change that if I felt like it. Eh, I won't deny that I've been leaning more on Klein as of late.

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

Shhh! It is supposed to be a secret!

She wants the money to help her parents, so she is still a good girl.

Enough.

I don't judge.

I also really enjoy finally making her highly competent after mourning-Atk for weeks. Almost 40 Spd is also very sexy.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well female Robin gets rerun soon too so you'll have no loss either

and yes, you do have a problem :o

You should see his skill list. I've been throwing the skills of units I would otherwise be sending home on him just for the heck of it. I used to not understand the need for a filter on the skill list. I understand now. :D

I managed to get Def+/Hp- Ike pulling from the CYL banner... But not Brave Ike. Just Ike. I think I'll stop pulling from it now. I'm really happy that I got something good...

Edit: After all that Gray talk earlier, Sword Valor sounds really good for "Marth" and Ike that I need to train.

Edit Edit: This is actually great because next Tempest is supposed to be Tellius right?

Edited by KongDude

Finally, the reign of the BHB banner pity rate has been ended. Thank you, 5-star Lukas, for being the hero I needed in this trying time. Now I can conserve my orbs for a possible -owl tome banner with Katarina. Also got my first Lucius, which brings my list of unpulled available-at-4-stars heroes down to five: Athena, Sheena, Kagero, Priscilla, and Lachesis.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Finally, the reign of the BHB banner pity rate has been ended. Thank you, 5-star Lukas, for being the hero I needed in this trying time. Now I can conserve my orbs for a possible -owl tome banner with Katarina. Also got my first Lucius, which brings my list of unpulled available-at-4-stars heroes down to five: Athena, Sheena, Kagero, Priscilla, and Lachesis.

I just broke my pity rate with Ike a few minutes ago. So glad it didn't go to waste. Now I can save for that HACCAN Nephenee (yeee more blues).

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

I just broke my pity rate with Ike a few minutes ago. So glad it didn't go to waste. Now I can save for that HACCAN Nephenee (yeee more blues).

I'm not really sure if mine went to waste or not; I already had a +Atk/-Spd Lukas at 5-stars, but this one is +Def/-Spd, and I'm a bit unsure on how to proceed with them.

I'm still hopeful that Nephenee will be the reward unit for the Tempest Trial. But she seems pretty popular, so I'd be surprised if they don't put her on a banner for people to spend orbs. As much as I'd like to have her myself... I really need to try and save my orbs for once.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm still hopeful that Nephenee will be the reward unit for the Tempest Trial.

So am I! Catria wants that overkiller lance, but I don’t like Neph enough to justify spending orbs on her.

I'm getting kind of annoyed. Been pulling blues on Ephraim's banner and he's nowhere to be seen. My percentage is now at 3.75%. Right now, I just want any 5-star so I don't feel like I wasted orbs on this banner when I could've been pulling for Brave Lyn.