Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Kellam when? Or how about the character who everyone falls in love with- Emmeryn!

Also Emmeryn GHB when?

I wonder what colour mage she would be. Would have to have high attack though. Green mage to go with her colour scheme?

Watch them make her a Staff user. Staff user GHB? Easy Wrathful Staff fodder?

Also woah, didn't notice she shares her Japanese VA with Henry?! That's impressive.

@Vaximillian I hate that feeling of indecisiveness of using GHB as fodder. Especially when it's a rare skill! So then the extras just collect dust in the barracks...

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I hate that feeling of indecisiveness of using GHB as fodder. Especially when it's a rare skill! So then the extras just collect dust in the barracks...

Since merging is the least of my priorities, I'm always happy to use GHB people as fodder. Narcian is mostly lancebreaker, Lloyd was a free Iceberg, and I may use Camus for Goad Cavalry or he may be one of the few that actually makes it to a merge (Xander will likely make it to a merge since I find none of his skills useful). All my female Robins are gone... B!Tomebreaker is just a useful skill. It shouldn't be on such a limited unit only :(

I'll hang on to my 50k feathers thank you very much. Whoever gets a promotion will depend on whatever happens this coming week. Until then Arvis can sit on the bench with the rest of the units. He looks pretty cool though, I'll definitely promote him if my feathers allow it. Just really hoping I don't have to promote a Seliph for the TT and I can acquire another 40% unit when the time comes. It's otherwise a serious waste of 20k feathers.

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'll hang on to my 50k feathers thank you very much. Whoever gets a promotion will depend on whatever happens this coming week. Until then Arvis can sit on the bench with the rest of the units. He looks pretty cool though, I'll definitely promote him if my feathers allow it. Just really hoping I don't have to promote a Seliph for the TT and I can acquire another 40% unit when the time comes. It's otherwise a serious waste of 20k feathers.

I'll wait for my free summon first before doing anything TT-related. That said I don't think I would promote Seliph- he'll just be a rallybot (although less mobile than Berkut)

Speaking of feathers, I'm sort of wondering if I should promote my +Atk Frederick whenever Ursula comes back (I need to be prepared). He was such a boss and clutch win-con, taking 0 damage from the thieves. Maybe boosted 5 star stats would help against Infernal stats...

Watch and IS adds another red unit with Axebreaker or something to make the map harder for Hector....

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'll wait for my free summon first before doing anything TT-related. That said I don't think I would promote Seliph- he'll just be a rallybot (although less mobile than Berkut)

Speaking of feathers, I'm sort of wondering if I should promote my +Atk Frederick whenever Ursula comes back (I need to be prepared). He was such a boss and clutch win-con, taking 0 damage from the thieves. Maybe boosted 5 star stats would help against Infernal stats...

Watch and IS adds another red unit with Axebreaker or something to make the map harder for Hector....

Frederick has put in a lot of great work for me as a 5*, and I was 'smart' enough to promote a +Spd (I mistakenly thought he was +Atk). A +Atk one would do even better, I bet.

I didn't use my Frederick against Ursula, though. I'm just talking about in general :)

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Frederick has put in a lot of great work for me as a 5*, and I was 'smart' enough to promote a +Spd (I mistakenly thought he was +Atk). A +Atk one would do even better, I bet.

I didn't use my Frederick against Ursula, though. I'm just talking about in general :)

Yeah Fred's been really useful. Even with just a regular Brave Axe he wrecks things.

He's my go to Axe cavalry (only have -Res Titania as the other one...and I'm pretty sure she wants Res to tank mages)

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah Fred's been really useful. Even with just a regular Brave Axe he wrecks things.

He's my go to Axe cavalry (only have -Res Titania as the other one...and I'm pretty sure she wants Res to tank mages)

Mine still just has his Hammer, since I use him against armours a lot in AA.

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also @Vaximillian what's your build going to be? Ardent Sacrifice/Iceberg/Fury?

I don’t know about ArdSac yet. I don’t really have any experience with it; I prefer to run mobility assists. For now, Draw Back is there.

Fury and Iceberg, yes. I need to decide whether I sacrifice Lloyd or Shanna.

EDIT: it was Shanna.

Edited by Vaximillian

Well, I lied. Promoted my Arvis because I have no self control.

Currently running Ardent sacrifice, Growing flame (not enough feathers to promote Iceberg fodder), fury 2 (goddamnit Hinata), recover ring and def ploy 

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t know about ArdSac yet. I don’t really have any experience with it; I prefer to run mobility assists. For now, Draw Back is there.

Fury and Iceberg, yes. I need to decide whether I sacrifice Lloyd or Shanna.

EDIT: it was Shanna.

But... Why would you sacrifice Shanna for anything other then Desperation? Do you really have that many of her?

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But... Why would you sacrifice Shanna for anything other then Desperation? Do you really have that many of her?

I had four Shannas and only two Lloyds. And no Nileses :(

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I can merge him eventually.

Fair.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

I beat the Arvis GHB and I had a horrible horrible idea, time to give him a raven tome

I'm actually considering the same thing. It's quite a shame he's not that fast, otherwise he could replace Tharja as my go to red nuke...

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Fair.

I'm actually considering the same thing. It's quite a shame he's not that fast, otherwise he could replace Tharja as my go to red nuke...

I'm thinking of giving him two builds I can switch on circumstance, because I feel like a Raven build would waste a lot of his potential and not be particularly potent but it would also be nice to have a Red Raven to go along with my robins

Just now, Mackc2 said:

I'm thinking of giving him two builds I can switch on circumstance, because I feel like a Raven build would waste a lot of his potential and not be particularly potent but it would also be nice to have a Red Raven to go along with my robins

What would his other set be though? A debuffer set?

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

What would his other set be though? A debuffer set?

Basically I plan to do something with all the debuffs probably just make him a mage duelist because I am short of them too, probably teaming him with nephenee, she can cover him from physical enemies and he can take magic hits.

Edited by Mackc2

@Bartozio My last spare Hinata is booked for a +SPD Tharja, Katarina or any new horse/flyer mages (if I ever get one of these). Do you think its a good idea to fix Arvis' SPD stat with Darting Blow (quite cheap)? With a SPD seal and a buff, he could reach a workable SPD level on player phase. 

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Bartozio My last spare Hinata is booked for a +SPD Tharja, Katarina or any new horse/flyer mages (if I ever get one of these). Do you think its a good idea to fix Arvis' SPD stat with Darting Blow (quite cheap)? With a SPD seal and a buff, he could reach a workable SPD level on player phase. 

that might work. Darting Blow and a SPD seal could bring him up to 40 SPD, which should be quite good.

Thing is, he wouldn't be hitting harder or faster then your +Spd Fury Tharja (unbuffed), so you'd have to wonder if it worthwhile or not (it works fine if you just really want to use Arvis of course).

34 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

that might work. Darting Blow and a SPD seal could bring him up to 40 SPD, which should be quite good.

Thing is, he wouldn't be hitting harder or faster then your +Spd Fury Tharja (unbuffed), so you'd have to wonder if it worthwhile or not (it works fine if you just really want to use Arvis of course).

My only Tharja for a long time has been -SPD. Yesterday I pulled a neutral one, so I have the chance to run two red blade mages. 

Perhaps it's better to leave Arvis his kit, use neutral Tharja meanwhile as a blade tome user and leave the -SPD one as fodder for Leo, Katarina or any other mage I plan to pull in the future. 

Edited by mampfoid