• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

While I can see being sad that heroes didn't have any big Christmas things, saying that the game should end because of it is a bit extreme.  I mean while I am unhappy about the MM rerun, I won't stop playing the game, I just wish some new things would be added like new units and chapters.  Though honestly IS really makes dumb mistakes that could be avoided if they thought it through.  they should have seen players being peeved about nothing special on Christmas and MM being run as the TT reward for the third time, at least if they had to do a rerun they could have done one of the other TT units.  I love Heroes, but sometimes when I see some of the choices IS makes I really wonder what they are doing and if they think about how players will react at all. 

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

For the people!
I am no mere princess!
I will never give up!
You will fall!

Sheena sounds so good.

She has one of the best voice actors in the game to be honest :D

Also arena rewards made my feather count to 190,190. Oddly satisfying.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

She has one of the best voice actors in the game to be honest :D

Also arena rewards made my feather count to 190,190. Oddly satisfying.

Ever since we got the 2017, my feather total has been an OCD triggering not multiple of 5 number.

I don't know how other games handle Christmas, but even if not some sort of "gift" I thought they might do a promotion with Orbs being x% off for a limited time.  The lack of anything is odd, but I don't really know what I was expecting.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

But they all are so good D:

Do you mean all the characters' voice actors? A lot of them are good but it's the whole package of Sheenas voice AND memorable quotes that takes her to the next level to one of my favourites

@Rezzy Yeah I don't know how or why but it somewhat evened out to a multiple of 5 for me after being an odd number.

That said, my second account somehow 'evened out' to going back to ending with either '1' or '9'....which is annoying. I do remember it ended with '3' for a while after those 2017 feathers.

I suppose it's a culmination of factors that have people disillusioned with Heroes, that just sort of blew over around Christmas.

Personally, I'm more annoyed about tempest trials and not getting ANY new info about the legendary banner. But whatever.

22 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Do you mean all the characters' voice actors?

All of them!

But if I for some reason absolutely had to rank, the top would be Cherami Leigh > Kira Buckland > Marisha Ray.

While I'm fine without getting a "Christmas present" from FEH, it's still a bit disappointing to know that the legendary banner is supposed to be dropping this week, and we don't have any news about it. No trailer. No hint about what day it should be coming around. No teasers. Just that Fjorm's coming towards the end of December. Well...we've got less than a week now. It'd be nice to know something about it... 

Well it's not like he's DEAD. What he does is just more widely available, meanwhile it's his whole shtick by default and in fact he doesn't even need to burn a SS slot to make it happen, so he has a little bit of an edge in that regard.

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

EDIT: ironical Galeforce is ironical.

LMAO.

Yeah, that's the only downside to Galeforce Minerva :(

Life and Death + Heavy Blade sounds like a sweet combo though.

Will we see the rise of Heavy Blade + Galeforce Effie, thanks to the developer maps?

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Will we see the rise of Heavy Blade + Galeforce Effie, thanks to the developer maps?

We really won't, an armour has to work twice as hard to get any use out of galeforce  

42 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Well Brave Roy is objectively dead 

@MrSmokestack @GuiltyLove

And Navarre became even more useless. Just use a Threaten Spd seal, brah. :p

Knowing that Iote's Shield is a seal, part of me hopes Grani's Shield becomes a seal before Camus gets his rerun just for the hell of it. Might as well make Distant Counter and Goad Cavalry seals as well and have Clive be the TT repeat unit. Make your own crappier Camus with this TT!

Edited by Kaden

33 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Nope, he'll be still the boss of all Galeforce shenanigan teams. 

That's perhaps the only seal I like better than an Armor March seal. 

Its better to just run HB Siegbert on 1 slot though

Not sure if theres anyone who can run HB LnD Slaying set effectively

54 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And Navarre became even more useless. Just use a Threaten Spd seal, brah. :p

Knowing that Iote's Shield is a seal, part of me hopes Grani's Shield becomes a seal before Camus gets his rerun just for the hell of it. Might as well make Distant Counter and Goad Cavalry seals as well and have Clive be the TT repeat unit. Make your own crappier Camus with this TT!

I really dont think Grani's Shield will be available. the omnipotent presence of cavalry is to big to warrant it. Flyers getting Iote's Shield is justified, because BLyn presence is almost everywhere. As in other news, Beruka can now punch BLyn in the face with this seal.