Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Landmaster Svalinn shield (Sheena) is ok for armors that miss an A skill (gave it to Grima), that skill secured me some armor missions (Takumi GHB) and is good backup on BK, Hector & co, 

TA3 (Roy) is good for dancers, Raventomes and weaker units that need a purpose, also to build hard counters for AA,

Spur ATK (Lilina) is not bad in general especially for units with empty C slot, 

ATK+2 (Lilina) is ok for healers with empty A skill, when the healing skill depends on ATK, 

Fury 2 (Bartre) is a good emergency skill for units that don't get expensive stuff,

Smite (Bartre) is for armors if no swap or pivot is available,

Escape Route (Cecilia) is great on Desperation summer units (Tak-Tak, Camilla, Linde) and on dancers for TTs and CCs,

Growing Wind (Soren) is nice & cheap if you want to boost the Arena score of your bonus unit, 

Windsweep (Soren) may help if your fast units struggle with dragons in arena. 

Edited by mampfoid
typo

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

GC scoring changes look like an improvement, making every round count and diluting the value of final area counts somewhat. That said, there's still a heavy weighting on the final round so it's more of a consolation for people who can't play at the end, and it should still be optimal to wait to the end. Basically the change is you get one-third of the area count (floored) at the end of each round as points, where the final round is full points.

Also concerning is that knockouts are still a fixed 100k point threshold, a problem that will be exacerbated by the 4-hour rounds. Being locked out of fighting completely will be an even worse problem than before.

Water Grounds was a nightmare. Nowi blew up my NY!Corrin - not funny. 4+10 Olivia survived both Nowi and Sakura. Faye and Lyon did most of the work on the second map.

Yay for still requiring only five stamina points. Boo for not giving double rewards since it's double length.

The strangest thing just happened, 183000 feathers disappeared from my account and this appeared:

f6HNtk4.png

So yeah, I said I'd +10 Cecilia if the next Legendary hero was fire, so here we are. I have the two remaining copies (actually three, but I'll keep my 5* +atk Raven model as an AA unit) to get to +10, just need to level up my stragglers and farm HM with them and it'll happen. They're 3* so I need 44000 feathers, and that means I won't be able to even think about starting another +10 project because I'll just about be fully tapped out until the HM cap is raised.

It'll be a short-term dilemma if the final Lilina and/or Nino appear tomorrow though...

P.S. I'm manually levelling up a -Atk Jakob alongside CYL Hector and questioning my life.

31 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

So yeah, I said I'd +10 Cecilia if the next Legendary hero was fire, so here we are. I have the two remaining copies (actually three, but I'll keep my 5* +atk Raven model as an AA unit) to get to +10…

I wish I had enough to +10 her. At this rate, everyone is going to +10 her and I’ll still be stuck at +9. Desire sensor is as strong as ever.

So Marth looks like he is going to be stupidly amazing. I hope everyone is glad we had to wait so long to allow for maximum power creep.

For the first time I will only be pulling on one color because I have +10s of the other three legendary heroes. Kinda upset because I need 2 more Lancinas to +10 her and more Nephenees are always welcome, but I already have two extra Fjorms for fodder and I'm in no hurry for a 2nd +10 of her.

Speaking of, we need another colorless legendary soon.F!Grima isn't even good for fodder.

23 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

So Marth looks like he is going to be stupidly amazing. I hope everyone is glad we had to wait so long to allow for maximum power creep.

For the first time I will only be pulling on one color because I have +10s of the other three legendary heroes. Kinda upset because I need 2 more Lancinas to +10 her and more Nephenees are always welcome, but I already have two extra Fjorms for fodder and I'm in no hurry for a 2nd +10 of her.

Speaking of, we need another colorless legendary soon.F!Grima isn't even good for fodder.

Maximum power creep? The ride's not over yet.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Maximum power creep? The ride's not over yet.

Well, maximum thus far. Although, I'm scared to see what they can come up with that is better than what L!Marth got.

32 minutes ago, Beadger said:

Do you think Jamke's data will be added to the game along with L Marth?

I think it's a pretty safe bet, based on how they time things. Wouldn't make much sense to hold off, especially since anyone checking datamines already knows he's coming.

2 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Possible new heroes summoning banner from Genealogy?

This is the speculation, yes.
Intsys is being cruel again with all these great banners one after another.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

This is the speculation, yes.
Intsys is being cruel again with all these great banners one after another.

It is a tough call to summon or not to summon on Legendary banner. It is the least offering legendary banner I had so far.

8 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

It is a tough call to summon or not to summon on Legendary banner. It is the least offering legendary banner I had so far.

For you, maybe. For me, it’s Marth (THE Lord with THE Alt), Lene (the one canon dancer I lack), and Reinhardt (acceptable as a +Atk) from red; Fjorm (the one 8% unit I use), Lucina (whose driving potential is second only to Marth), and Wrath from blue; and Faye (second-best SoV girl whom I’d love to +10), Fegrima (why not?), and Kagero (5,000 HM and a bond, I guess) from grey. Only the green is a total miss for me, even though I don’t have Gunnthrá and wouldn’t mind getting her.

Marth came a little late for me. The banner really looks nice. But still for now I just focus on getting my favorites in future so it is still a skip.
Gray would be the best choice for me. But with only Faye in mind I think it is better to leave this and wait for the rest of the legendary heroes...

Edited by Stroud

I really want to pull for Nephenee, Lucina, Faye, and Spring Alphonse, but the fact that Fjorm and Guntthra are sitting right there ready to cockblock me on Blues and Greens just makes me want to exclusively stick to red, OTL

Unless I pull B!Ephraim before the legendary banner ends (things aren't looking good) I will have to just do my free pull and then skip:(  Even though this legendary banner has a lot of units I am missing, the only two I want are L!Marth and Vector.  Here is hoping I get red or green to show up when I do my free pull and I get lucky.  I hope that I will have orbs to spend on him when L!Marth comes back, since I do want him at some point.  I am just glad that Hirid was not the legendary this month because I really want him when he becomes playable.

+Atk Lilina with unique refined Forblaze and Death Blow 3 is so fun. Unmerged and without Forblaze's Chill Res 3 effect, she reaches 66 Atk by herself. I want 10 more of her.

As for other red shenanigans, I like Lani Minella's performance for Mia in Heroes. She makes Mia sound a bit awkward or ditzy and energetic which I feel like it works considering Mia's obsession with becoming stronger probably would make her come off as weird or eccentric to others even though she's nice and not unpleasant to be around. At the same time, she makes Mia sound cheesy and sort of so bad it's good and, I don't know, I like it.