Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

44 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Blessed grounds aren't as bad as people made them out to be. Just two maps. 

But it's double the work for the same reward we usually get for one map, that's disappointing.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

They are?

You & Humanoid are only that respond to the blessed ground so far. Unless discord is a thing right now?

Anyways, chalk me up on the side that doesn't like the blessed garden either. I don't have 8 units being blessed with each element.

Goddamnit, why do I gotta check every single unit for missing skills, I used to give many of my older units random trash skills (Darting Blow on neutral Speed Nowi for instance) and nowadays I make sure each unit receives 3 skills per SI, so that means I have a lot of units with random Spur Atk 2, Knock Back, and such.

Anyways, nobody in my army was affected, but then again maybe they were and I just don't know because nothing of value was lost.

33 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

They are?

I think it was mainly people fearing that it would be 5 maps back when the mode was first announced.

At the moment I only have 7 water blessed people and two water legendaries, but fortunately that was enough to let me do it without further investment. A piddly 2000 feathers and 1 blessing reward would in no way justify me burning 11 water blessings to get if it were 5 maps. Hopefully it doesn't ramp up to 3 maps anytime soon, especially if the rewards are still the exact same as when they were just single maps. I haven't done any Chain Challenges or Squad Assaults for at least three months and it'd be a shame if Blessed Gardens joined them. Don't think I've touched Tactics Drills since week 2 either because there's no particular rush to grab feather rewards (though I see an orb has finally been added this week).

The past two weeks I've been busy with omega HM farming and trying to merge all of my units that I care about. I made Effie +2, promoted Draug to 5 star rarity and I made Sheena +4 as well as giving her QR3 from a five star Subaki. Next on the list is Draug. I'm making him +3 and I'm giving Slaying Edge as well as Aether. That should be about 100k feather

Here's my Sheena if you want to take a good look

Spoiler

Edited by silveraura25

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

So far. We'll probably get longer ones in the future.

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

But it's double the work for the same reward we usually get for one map, that's disappointing.

This is my biggest complaint, but the rewards are so big anyway it's hard to take issue with it.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

They are?

You & Humanoid are only that respond to the blessed ground so far. Unless discord is a thing right now?

Anyways, chalk me up on the side that doesn't like the blessed garden either. I don't have 8 units being blessed with each element.

Are you stockpiling your blessings? There are a lot available by now. Counting legendary heroes, I have 20 fire, 24 water, 20 wind, and 21 earth, plus a few of each blessing in reserve.

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Agree. Overall it was easy, but I can already see what kind of challenges it might bring.

I thought it will be more like Rival Domains. I only had to give out one blessing, because I had no Water archer.

I know I showed my regular Freddy not long ago, but today's his birthday! ^^

V2hPZ7u.png GpCtznK.png

So here are my Freddy Bears! Happy Birthday to the loveliest knight and husband! <3

image.png.79194c21d5bbf84efb245dd1b7f2755d.png

Edited by Anacybele

@AnacybelePretty neat builds. What's next on your bucket list? And are you abusing RD feather farming. It might seem tedious at first, but if you have an activity that doesn't require interaction like watching a TV show then it'll be a breeze

32 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@AnacybelePretty neat builds. What's next on your bucket list? And are you abusing RD feather farming. It might seem tedious at first, but if you have an activity that doesn't require interaction like watching a TV show then it'll be a breeze

RD feather farming? I'm not sure what that is. I know RD is rival domains, but that's it. And next I'm trying to +10 Kaze and male Morgan. So glad male Morgan dropped to 4 star, makes it easier to +10 him. Unfortunately though, I haven't had many reasons to pull reds lately...

I want to +10 Summer Freddy someday too, but of course, who knows when he'll be available again beyond another rerun of summer banners next year. If I somehow get Swift Sparrow fodder though, I'm gonna give that to him!

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele This is the third week already, but you can still reap great rewards. You can earn five HM from eight heroes each from 1 battle that ends in a couple turns. I earn about 10k+ feathers a day

Spoiler

Edited by silveraura25

17 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@Anacybele This is the third week already, but you can still reap great rewards. You can earn five HM from eight heroes each from 1 battle that ends in a couple turns. I earn about 10k+ feathers a day

Hide contents

Huh, interesting. Maybe I'll try that sometime.

I liked today's blessed grounds, they made me think a little. Didn't remember those panic weapons (Henry & Jakob) and mobility tome (Nowi) on the Halloween units. Blessings were distributed already before for AA, so no big deal to field 8 water units. 

Infernal blessed grounds should be 3 maps then? Won't be problematic either. 

9 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Here's my Sheena if you want to take a good look

Looks great! At least those long grinding sessions had a good propose. Are you using Memu? 

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So here are my Freddy Bears! Happy Birthday to the loveliest knight and husband! <3

They still look awesome, congrats Freddy! 

Wish I could send you a Lyn for Swift Sparrow, they stalked be while I tried (and failed) to get F!Grima. 

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

They still look awesome, congrats Freddy! 

Wish I could send you a Lyn for Swift Sparrow, they stalked me while I tried (and failed) to get F!Grima. 

Thanks. XD

Oof, bummer.

Blessed Gardens Grounds was pretty cool, though I admit the same level rewards are a downer. My first team was Fjorm, Ryoma, Veronica and Summer! Innes, and 2nd team was Sharena, Marth (drive bot), Canas and Karla. Canas owned everything except Sakura, who fell to a one shot of drive!Sharena.

Blessed Grounds was eh. Just 2 maps in a row for the same rewards as usual. Didn't find it any more challenging than usual Gardens stuff. I have a couple teams worth of water blessed units already so I was good to go.

These grounds maps is forcing me to put empty blessings on units just to complete it.  I only have one water hero, Fjorm.  She is set in her team who I've blessed with water.  Now I had to make another team with water blessings, no legendary hero, just feels like a waste.  

The gourds were pretty meh. I have enough blessed units to make at least 3 teams for each one so I have very little to worry about for the time being. 

The first map was done with B!Lyn, L'Arachel, B!Ike and Lucina while the second one was done with Sophia, B!Veronica, Cordelia and Airzura.

11 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just viewed this and replicated it with a +spd -def Steel Lance Cordelia, NohrZura and Priscilla (both with WoM). Est attacks and leaves her at 20hp exactly so Pass and WoM work. Only detail is that I need to kill Est because enemies just cluster in the near the throne. Thanks!

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Just when people think there's a pattern there isn't one?

Yeah I always thought that reasoning was weak. Pattern my ass. Happy to see Marth have his moment.

Y'all, I need to kill off half my Barracks to make room for Marthy Marth~

I have way too many Sheenas, Roys, Lilinas, Bartres, Cecelias, Sophias, and FXXKING SORENS~ Name some units that could use any of their Skills since I'd rather make them Inherit fodder than Feather fodder (except Sheena and Soren, I will kill them for feathers if need be, I just want them gone)~ If I don't have any good units to kill them off to, I'll just turn them to feathers because I'm tired of them just wasting space~