• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

So as it turns out, Kliff's Fortress Def/Res 3 is supposed to be tier 4 skill like Death Blow 4. IS made a mistake with the icons; Fortress Def/Res 3 is supposed to have that glowy piss border instead.

As weird as the border is, that makes a lot more sense.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

From Heroic Feats? 

What does he fodder? 

Mirror Strike and Atk Ploy.

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I just noticed that Loki's VA name  sounds Japanese, even the ones in English version. 

Is she actual Japanese who can speak English or someone of Japanese ancestry?

This is her IMDB entry, her twitter, and her website. She is likely of Japanese ancestry.

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

So as it turns out, Kliff's Fortress Def/Res 3 is supposed to be tier 4 skill like Death Blow 4. IS made a mistake with the icons; Fortress Def/Res 3 is supposed to have that glowy piss border instead.

Is that supposed to be a mistake? Just do as Bob Ross and call it a Happy Accident or whatever it was.

I got three Legaults in six grey stones. This was by far all I needed and wanted from this banner because I was able to do this:

Screenshot_20181023-150237.png
@JSND Alter Dragon Boner

…this:
Screenshot_20181023-145933.png
@LordFrigid

…and this:
Screenshot_20181023-150244.png

Now I only need an 8% Lyn to give Spd Tactic to Cecilia, and my tactics team will be complete.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Wouldn't be 2 ATK tactics enough on a team? Clair or Caeda could use ploys, or Marth a Drive. 

Of course there will only be two Atk Tactics on a team. Caeda and Clair are interchangable because they perform the same job flying around, repositioning, and hunting down stray knights. I’m using Clair when Alfonse is my bonus unit, otherwise it’s Caeda.

The overall team is Marth, Caeda or Clair, Cecilia, and the bonus.

@Vaximillian Nice!!! Legault needs to appear more in general really.

Also I finally have a good-natured Caeda (+Spd/-Def) so I can finally join you and @LordFrigid in the Wing Sword fun sometime soon! Waiting for +Atk is probably going to take even longer so I'm happy with this for now.

And I got Owain in my main! So happy, it's been a rough past couple of days at work, so getting him with a really nice +Spd boon helps soothe my soul haha. Also it's funny how most of my favourites generally lean more towards the enemy phase (Owain, Silas, Shiro, Lukas). Good thing I'm an enemy-phase tactician as well!

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also I finally have a good-natured Caeda (+Spd/-Def) so I can finally join you and @LordFrigid in the Wing Sword fun sometime soon!

Yay, Caeda! Spd/Def was what I was using for the longest time until I’ve got this Spd/Res like a couple of days ago. She fast and she don’t hold back. Best princess, 10/10.

I wonder if she can maybe get an 8% alt one day. If Ryoma and Tiki got one, she deserves one as well.

And congrats on your Owain! He’s a funny guy alright. Maybe Severa and Inigo can join him soon in their original personae? I’d definitely pull for Severa.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

How could I forget about Cecilia? My bad. 

That’s fine, haha. She can actually switch over to Drive Spd now because she was the one running Atk Tactic (stupid idea, I know, considering that she’s got a bloody blade tome). Eventually, I want to give her Spd Tactic because it’s not like she needs more Spd anyway with Brash Desperation.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yay, Caeda! Spd/Def was what I was using for the longest time until I’ve got this Spd/Res like a couple of days ago. She fast and she don’t hold back. Best princess, 10/10.

I wonder if she can maybe get an 8% alt one day. If Ryoma and Tiki got one, she deserves one as well.

And congrats on your Owain! He’s a funny guy alright. Maybe Severa and Inigo can join him soon in their original personae? I’d definitely pull for Severa.

That’s fine, haha. She can actually switch over to Drive Spd now because she was the one running Atk Tactic (stupid idea, I know, considering that she’s got a bloody blade tome). Eventually, I want to give her Spd Tactic because it’s not like she needs more Spd anyway with Brash Desperation.

Thanks!

Maybe Wing Spear legendary Caeda? The actual proper weapon? 

Although I guess she needs a personal special or something to differentiate herself from Clair (or alternatively, not make poor Clair obsolete).

If Severa gets in, I actually want Axe Severa to differentiate herself from Selena (and I guess more Attack). We just need more female Axe heroes/users (until Echidna/Rinkah/regular Charlotte appears). Personal bias wants Brady to come soon as well.

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm waiting for SPD tactic fodder for Cherche, I would take also Hone Fliers though. 

Do you consider to run Marth, Caeda & Clair in arena once the flying girls reach enough merges to outscore Cecilia? (I know it's bad when that happens to favs, ask my Roy). 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe Wing Lance legendary Caeda? The actual proper weapon? 

If Severa gets in, I actually want Axe Severa to differentiate herself from Selena (and I guess more Attack). 

I do want the 8% version to get some variation of the wing spear because that actually is her iconic weapon thanks to the remakes and Warriors. They managed to make King Marth’s Falchion distinct and unique to stand apart in the sea of Falchions; I’m quite sure they would be able to make Queen Caeda’s wing spear distinct and unique enough to not get lost next to Clair.

I actually expect Severa to be a bow cavalier in reference to her “canon” (for varying definition of canon) promotion as Selena. Awakening mercs can promote into bow knights as well. Even if I would have preferred her actually appearing as a merc with a sword, I’m growing warmer to the bow cav idea as long as her merc outfit can be retained instead of that abomination that is Awakefates bow knight.

Inigo, on the other hand, I very much expect to come with an axe because hero is Laslow’s “canon” promotion (even if the designated axe hero in Fates is Arthur).

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm waiting for SPD tactic fodder for Cherche, I would take also Hone Fliers though. 

Do you consider to run Marth, Caeda & Clair in arena once the flying girls reach enough merges to outscore Cecilia? (I know it's bad when that happens to favs, ask my Roy). 

Hone Fliers is as mythical and legendary for me as is Spd Tactic. Hinoka is as elusive as a unicorn. Maybe even more.

This sounds reasonable. Too bad the eventual BST skill would lock her out of DB4 that’s already proven its worth several times over. The lack of a ranged option (a long-ranged option, even!) would hurt quite a bit, though.

Owain isn't a special snowflake with his Blue Flame. Everyone, except healers, can have it. EP builds are better now, but PP is still a dying breed in arena, especially among mages

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I do want the 8% version to get some variation of the wing spear because that actually is her iconic weapon thanks to the remakes and Warriors. They managed to make King Marth’s Falchion distinct and unique to stand apart in the sea of Falchions; I’m quite sure they would be able to make Queen Caeda’s wing spear distinct and unique enough to not get lost next to Clair.

I actually expect Severa to be a bow cavalier in reference to her “canon” (for varying definition of canon) promotion as Selena. Awakening mercs can promote into bow knights as well. Even if I would have preferred her actually appearing as a merc with a sword, I’m growing warmer to the bow cav idea as long as her merc outfit can be retained instead of that abomination that is Awakefates bow knight.

Inigo, on the other hand, I very much expect to come with an axe because hero is Laslow’s “canon” promotion (even if the designated axe hero in Fates is Arthur).

Hone Fliers is as mythical and legendary for me as is Spd Tactic. Hinoka is as elusive as a unicorn. Maybe even more.

This sounds reasonable. Too bad the eventual BST skill would lock her out of DB4 that’s already proven its worth several times over. The lack of a ranged option (a long-ranged option, even!) would hurt quite a bit, though.

Horse/Armour-breaker Wing Spear? Prevents follow-ups from those units? Lol maybe a bit too much since it's two movement types but at elast it should tone down Bold Fighter brokenness

Yeah Bow Knight Severa would actually be pretty cool as well now that I think about it, since we only have Brave Lyn in the permanent pool.

If Hinoka was an Awakening Falcon Knight then her pegasus kind of looks like a unicorn

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Horse/Armour-breaker Wing Spear? Prevents follow-ups from those units? Lol maybe a bit too much since it's two movement types but at elast it should tone down Bold Fighter brokenness

Yeah Bow Knight Severa would actually be pretty cool as well now that I think about it, since we only have Brave Lyn in the permanent pool.

If Hinoka was an Awakening Falcon Knight then her pegasus kind of looks like a unicorn

Anything that takes away Bold Fighter brokenness is a positive in my book. Then again, it was a passive skill of King Marth’s that gave him Dragonbreaker, not a property of his weapon. Who knows what Queen Caeda might even get.

It’s not like there are other mounted archers in the series anyway.

It’s very obviously a helmet or some kind of armour that is fitted on the pegasus. Falcon knights have always had these horn decorations on their mounts.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s very obviously a helmet or some kind of armour that is fitted on the pegasus. Falcon knights have always had these horn decorations on their mounts.

I know but it's the closest thing haha. Flying unicorns when?

Also wow Owain actually makes really good use of the golden accessories. They actually fit his very yellow colour scheme.