• Othin

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Since no one asked, this is my guess for Dragoween 2023:

Veyle & Fae [Harmonized]
Idunn
M!Alear
Lilith [4* Focus]
Nasir [TT]

Originally, I had F!Alear & Idunn as the Harmonized Hero but then Legendary F!Alear happened. I really doubt that F!Alear shows up here now, but there is precedent to a really quick turnaround for alts (namely, Young Azura in Nov 2018 into Legendary Azura in Dec 2018).

Fae was already Idunn's backpack in that one spring banner, so unless she's leading it won't be her.

31 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Fae was already Idunn's backpack in that one spring banner, so unless she's leading it won't be her.

For some reason, I thought that there was a character who had the same role twice. In that case, Lilith could be Veyle's backpack, Fae is a standalone 5* and M!Alear take the 4* Focus slot.

At any rate, I do expect for Fae & Idunn to be involved in some capacity on this next Dragoween banner. It has been quite a while since FE6 showed up on a seasonal banner.

25 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

For some reason, I thought that there was a character who had the same role twice. In that case, Lilith could be Veyle's backpack, Fae is a standalone 5* and M!Alear take the 4* Focus slot.

Not that I can think of at the moment. As of now, any character that's been in two different duos/harmonics hasn't been a lead or a backpack twice.

Of course, that could change in the future, but so far there's been no precedent of a character being a lead or a backpack twice.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Of course, that could change in the future, but so far there's been no precedent of a character being a lead or a backpack twice.

Yeah, after looking back I believe these are all the characters who have shown up twice:

Ephraim: Duo Lead then Duo Backpack
Catria: Duo Backpack then Harmonized Lead
Altina: Harmonized Lead then Harmonized Backpack
Peony: Duo Lead then Harmonized Backpack
Elise: Duo Backpack then Duo Lead
Lyn: Duo Lead then Duo Backpack
Y!Tiki: Harmonized Lead then Harmonized Backpack
Kagero: Duo Backpack then Duo Lead

And yeah sure enough, no one has been put in the same role twice up to this point.

Somewhat related side note, I still can't get over Kagero now having as many alts as Ryoma.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Somewhat related side note, I still can't get over Kagero now having as many alts as Ryoma.

It's an atrocity, considering that Ryoma's most recent alt was a prf-less blue flier several years ago. I don't even remember Kagero being popular, ever.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Thanks @Ice Dragon!  Ok @Jotari I have added them all to the list.

Oh really XD I was actually joking. Well if you're going as far to put them on might as well throw Ein on there too. Who I actually feel stands a better chances than an Archanean boss as he can be depicted as having some kind of personality (even if that personality is specifically a lack of personality) and represents a pretty important plot element of Binding Blade.

Edited by Jotari

13 hours ago, Jotari said:

Oh really XD I was actually joking. Well if you're going as far to put them on might as well throw Ein on there too. Who I actually feel stands a better chances than an Archanean boss as he can be depicted as having some kind of personality (even if that personality is specifically a lack of personality) and represents a pretty important plot element of Binding Blade.

Done.

So, the new silhouettes are out. The gal on the right has balloons. My guess is that she's Tamara. The one on the left has a staff that reminds me of Freyr's staff, but that's probably just a general Halloween decoration. Whoever it is looks like it's wearing a witchy hat and has long hair.

25 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

So, the new silhouettes are out. The gal on the right has balloons. My guess is that she's Tamara. The one on the left has a staff that reminds me of Freyr's staff, but that's probably just a general Halloween decoration. Whoever it is looks like it's wearing a witchy hat and has long hair.

You mean Timerra, right? Hmm...

Yes, I can see it. It even looks what seem to be candy wrappers tied to her hair. I could see them replacing her... orb things she usually wears, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Dragoween might finally be over, huh?

Honestly, that’s fine with me. Though if that right silhouette is Timerra, this feels like a weird spot for her to debut when they could save her for a Solm seasonal banner in January.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Dragoween might finally be over, huh?

Honestly, that’s fine with me. Though if that right silhouette is Timerra, this feels like a weird spot for her to debut when they could save her for a Solm seasonal banner in January.

If they do Timerra now, and considering Ivy was the sole engage summer, they may just be trying to get the 4 main royals in at an increased pace to check those boxes before we roll around to engage banners 3 and 4 like early and mid-late next year if they retain a 6 month rotation.

A new Forging Bonds Revival Poll started, and our voting options are:

• Book VII Begins: Seidr & More
  • Rearmed Ganglot & More
  • New Heroes & Ascended Elincia
  • New Heroes & Rearmed Tana

Honestly, I would prefer for the Tana Banner to win, because I still don't have her and I would like for BoaFerox to have another chance to spark for her.

In regards to the next part of Nihility and Dream [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

We're actually getting a three-for-one in terms of art for new units:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/16ygv6n/datamine_oct_2_2023_new_book_4_alts_character_art/

In case her being the only one with a full art set didn't give it away, Ascended Peony is the next TT+ boss.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/16yhaun/new_tt_boss_and_weapon_and_stats/

But yeah in addition to the entirely expected Ascended Peony, we also have the base art for a maybe Rearmed Triandra and Ginnungagap.

Mirabilis doesn't get shit because even IS has realized that she was a pointless character.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

In regards to the next part of Nihility and Dream [SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

We're actually getting a three-for-one in terms of art for new units:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/16ygv6n/datamine_oct_2_2023_new_book_4_alts_character_art/

In case her being the only one with a full art set didn't give it away, Ascended Peony is the next TT+ boss.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/16yhaun/new_tt_boss_and_weapon_and_stats/

But yeah in addition to the entirely expected Ascended Peony, we also have the base art for a maybe Rearmed Triandra and Ginnungagap.

Mirabilis doesn't get shit because even IS has realized that she was a pointless character.

Damn, if IS were gonna ignore Mira like she's a male character, I wish they would've just made her a male fairy

😛

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Reveal hidden contents

So, if we're also getting another Triandra in addition to the other Book 4 OCs...how is that gonna work for the summoning banners? Did we get so many characters for the last couple TT+ stories? I can't recall.

Spoiler

I know I called her Ascended in my previous post, but there is the possibility that new Peony is something else entirely. Her internal enemy ID is apparently "Peony 2" rather than "Ascended / Rearmed Peony". For reference, Ascended Eir's internal enemy ID was "Ascended Eir" while Rearmed Lif's (the first Rearmed Hero) was "Lif 2".

We could be getting a new variant of Duo Heroes where the two characters are separate units that you can swap between. In new Peony's case, new Triandra would be her partner. New Peony's character description includes this bit: "her connection with Triandra has a awakened a new power".

Maybe that new power is just Ascended status, but previously we have gotten four new units with each TT+ storyline. If New Peony is an Ascended Hero, then we're getting five new units.

@Tybrosion

Rearmed Lif is named "LIF2" instead of "LIF_WEAPON01" like the other Rearmed units, so the new unit having a "2" suffix instead of a "WEAPON" suffix doesn't actually completely disqualify them from being a Rearmed unit.

Granted, this could just be because Lif was the first one and they hadn't come up with a suffix for them yet, but it's also worth noting that Ganglot has no suffix at all. And yes, that was the first version of Ganglot, but Rearmed Eitr was also the first version of Eitr, and she does have the "WEAPON" suffix.

There hasn't been any exceptions to Ascended Heroes that I'm aware of, but Heroes characters are already weird as fuck in their internal naming schemes (I believe they're the only ones that don't get the "GOD" suffix as Mythic Heroes, too), so there's honestly no telling if it's Ascended, Rearmed, or something else just from that.

As for the actual characters themselves:

Spoiler

But since her weapon isn't marked as Arcane in its description, Peony is probably not a Rearmed Hero. Unless they're doing something extra weird with her.

Peony looks hilarious swinging an axe, but the art is excellent nonetheless.

I really like Triandra's new outfit. It's very cute.

The new character is a literal tentacle monster and reminds me of Benisuzume from Knights of Sidonia. (That's a good thing.)

We're about due for the year's new unit type, and I've been speculating that it'll be in the elemental banners rather than the regular or seasonal banners. So perhaps either Peony or Triandra will be there, while the other is the OC accompanying the upcoming New Heroes banner (which should be Thracia). Then Ginnungagap can follow Ganglot in being the November Rearmed Hero.

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

One thing I will say about the Halloween Paralogue is that I had no idea which Anna of the Harmonized duo was talking each time.

All they had to do was have Engage Anna be called “Lady Anna”. That Anna always insists on being called that in her home game.

Though on the other hand, I suppose it doesn’t really matter that we know which one is talking at any given point. They never brought up any of the few unique elements that Engage Anna has, so the Annas just spent the entire Paralogue talking about the same thing: money.

We're just about at that time for "guess the next Resplendent." I'm gonna say Clair, because I find it ridiculous that Valentia has gone a whole year with NOTHING and they gotta give something eventually, right? And with her and Alear sharing a voice actress, this feels like it's a very good time for it, it lines up pretty well.