• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

IM GONNA TR Y TO GET HECOTR BUT MY LUCK IS HISTORICALLY RLY BAD SO I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET HIM

Raven... I am not sure what to do with him

Well, even you need to get a lucky break at some point right?

I'd channel all of my luck for this month to you, but I kind of need it to get Lyn and CYL!Ike so... good luck I guess.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Well, even you need to get a lucky break at some point right?

I'd channel all of my luck for this month to you, but I kind of need it to get Lyn and CYL!Ike so... good luck I guess.

I hope I get a lucky break. I'm a little tired of Bartre and Gwendolyn and whatever other common color fodder there are

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope I get a lucky break. I'm a little tired of Bartre and Gwendolyn and whatever other common color fodder there are

Transfer Hone Armor for 1 Mov offense god strats Kappa

Alright so I was just talking to my Mom about an unrelated thing and I was showing her her Leon's heroes art and apparently she sees a face on his shoulder?? 

Does anybody else see a face here or is my mom just crazy?

ZiB1tky.jpg

I'm late to the party -- didn't watch the livestream until it was done, but followed the news here --, but apparently CYL Roy's stats would be something like 38 HP, 32 Atk, 34 Spd, 26 Def, and 24 Res. That's including taking off 16 MT and +3 attack from Blazing Durandal. 154 BST, yep, that's about right and I don't think the developers would use non-neutral units. I'm pretty sure in the other thread the correction was made since I recall his stats were posted totalling up to 157 and that's just because Blazing Durandal wasn't accounted for.

Compared to Eliwood: 39 HP, 31 Atk, 30 Spd, 23 Def, and 32 Res.

And compared to regular Roy: 44 HP, 30 Atk, 31 Spd, 25 Def, and 28 Res.

Better offense spread than both and actually the best offensive spread of the current sword cavaliers as only Cain can compare with 32 attack and speed. Flipped defenses compared to Roy. I expected CYL Roy to have higher resistance than defense since Eliwood and Roy have that, but the opposite happened, sort of. Good mixed bulk minus the 38 HP thing.

Comparedto other cavaliers, yeah, JSND would be right in that he's a slightly better Cain. Cain can take hits better with his higher HP, but misses out on some doubles because of his 2 lower speed which might not matter if you keep Cain with his Brave Sword and he only needs the first two hits to kill. Of the cavaliers as a whole, I'd say CYL Roy is closer to Roderick: 40 HP, 31 Atk, 34 Spd, 25 Def, and 24 Res.

If Firesweep Sword was introduced before and wasn't on a sword cavalier or one who could use it very well, CYL Roy would have been the best user because of his 32 attack and 34 speed. It's just that it wastes Blazing Durandal which, like regular Durandal, is a pretty awesome sword. That also creates an Eliwood situation where Eliwood would kind of be good with Brave Sword, but Cain exists and Durandal is a good sword.

Still going with CYL Lyn, though. I don't have a 5* archer. It just feels so expected like she's the character everyone will want and have. I just don't need another sword unit even if CYL Roy is good. Same with axe and lance units.

Edited by Kaden

13 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Alright so I was just talking to my Mom about an unrelated thing and I was showing her her Leon's heroes art and apparently she sees a face on his shoulder?? 

Does anybody else see a face here or is my mom just crazy?

ZiB1tky.jpg

she cray

Here's a question, totally hypothetical. I notice the titles of the CYL heroes are all Brave ______. So, let's say Bartre won the poll. Would they have titled him Brave Bartre, Bartre the Brave, or Bartre the Brave Bartre? I'm having trouble figuring this one out.

27 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Here's a question, totally hypothetical. I notice the titles of the CYL heroes are all Brave ______. So, let's say Bartre won the poll. Would they have titled him Brave Bartre, Bartre the Brave, or Bartre the Brave Bartre? I'm having trouble figuring this one out.

Bravely Braving Bravest Braved Braver Brave Bartre the Bravest Brave Braved Braver Braving Bravely. Or BBBBBBBBBBBBB for short.

latest?cb=20170125174044

You know what's confusing? They're calling it the Brave Banner- but nobody is using Brave weapons. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

So Seth is bad, eh?

BfDNlQx.png

Yeah, sure, whatever. I guess 58 Atk and 42 Spd with +Atk, L&D3, and a Hone Cav buff just doesn't cut it these days! :P

...Whoa, what if he had a Brave Sword+ and Distant Counter? OP Seth returns then?

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

So Seth is bad, eh?

BfDNlQx.png

Yeah, sure, whatever. I guess 58 Atk and 42 Spd with +Atk, L&D3, and a Hone Cav buff just doesn't cut it these days! :P

...Whoa, what if he had a Brave Sword+ and Distant Counter? OP Seth returns.

I think a good 90% of the time "bad unit" in this game mostly just means you have to put in a bit more effort to make them shine.

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I think a good 90% of the time "bad unit" in this game mostly just means you have to put in a bit more effort to make them shine.

That would make more sense, yeah. :P

Brave Sword+ at least will eventually go on this Seth. But first, SP for Hone Spd 2 and Seal Atk/Def 2.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That would make more sense, yeah. :P

Brave Sword+ at least will eventually go on this Seth. But first, SP for Hone Spd 2 and Seal Atk/Def 2.

I know I'm of the opinion that you can make any unit work if you like them enough.

I wish you luck in the never ending SP grind. 

53 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Vanilla Bartre’s title is Fearless Warrior. CYL Bartre would have been Brave Warrior.

Huh, just realized the 'Daily' special maps merely means they a new one appears per day---the older one is still there for a week. I mean, I probably should've known yesterday since it said it had 6 days left, but I guess I'm too used to 'Dailies' just vanishing after a day.

Pretty convenient since it means you can catchup on maps you forgot/missed.

17 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I have decide who to choose between for the free summon on the CYL banner. It's either Lyn or Ike. Who should I go with.

If I were you I'd wait untill their stats are out. Better to know the whole picture before you choose one right?

So, I decided to play this, do I need to reroll until I get something decent or I'm daijobu? Keep in mind that I don't spend a penny on mobile trash, but I heard this game is F2P friendly and since I'm sorta addicted to FE I'd like to try this one.

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

If I were you I'd wait untill their stats are out. Better to know the whole picture before you choose one right?

Lyn's stats is known though

you only need to see 33 ATK and 35 SPD lul

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Nice, I must have missed that. How did people discover her stats?

Basically for Roy and Lyn they show a glimpse of their stats in the CYL stream

For Lyn you can get her BST by reducing her ATK by 14(Legendary Bow) and SPD by 3(the effect of said bow)

For Roy you can get his BST by reducing his ATK by 19(effect of his Legendary Sword)

Lyn ended up with like 18/28 bulk, 35 HP and 33/35 offensive specs which basically make her 2 speed faster than B Cordelia

Roy had 38/32/34/26/24