Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

It still shows that it will, at least at some point, be upgradable then, right? :/

You might be surprised at the amount of stuff developers leave in the build that never gets used just because "maybe we'll need it later".

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You might be surprised at the amount of stuff developers leave in the build that never gets used just because "maybe we'll need it later".

I've seen a couple of cases of that happening, but with the unknown use of Sacred Coins, seals having levels still listed, and the datamined images of the exclusive seals having bronze, silver, and gold borders, I think it's a pretty solid assumption.

Went to get my free summon to try and get a Hector in my second account...

4 reds 1 blue, so no Hector :/

instead...I got a Celica!?! Unfortunately -Atk/+Res but hey I'm now in the free summon 5 star club!!!

@Vaximillian Despite the bane she's beautiful and I can experience why you like her now :D

Also a bit late from TT but oh well.

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I've seen a couple of cases of that happening, but with the unknown use of Sacred Coins, seals having levels still listed, and the datamined images of the exclusive seals having bronze, silver, and gold borders, I think it's a pretty solid assumption.

Unless you poke around in game datamines or read about them often, you should never see cases of unused things left in the build by virtue of them being unused.

Unused icons existing and names following the same convention as similar existing skills is far from solid evidence of anything.

My guess is that the icons exist so that their IDs can be consecutive if the developers decide they need them later. The x-y coordinates of the icon on the sheet are probably just calculated off of the ID number for programming convenience, and it would be annoying to shuffle things around later on if they ever need them and they weren't there.

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Despite the bane she's beautiful and I can experience why you like her now :D

She’s beautiful in every sense of the word. Too bad I still can’t be admitted into the free-five-star club though.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This just happened. It was a TA Lilina.

Would you please cease existing already? <3

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

Gahhhhh All 5*s I've been pulling have been bad naturesssssss.

Atk- Summer Tiki, Res- Summer Leo, Spd- Summer Corrin, and freaking Atk- Tana.

What the hell did I do wrong

Edit: Oh yeah that Delthea was Atk- too.

Well you're in good company. I only got 2 -spd S Corrins and a -spd S Leo which really sucked, and doesn't look like I'll get to pull replacements before the banner's gone.(3.75%..)

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Not until I kill more TA Reds with Julia.

Im baffled at those kind of moments now after knowing that defense and res can reduce damage from proc

@Vaximillian the best part?

CYL Lucina basically comes with Goad Lucina

Edited by JSND

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, I succeded in soloing 1&2 with the cavalry. Highlight being this: 

Hide contents

N7DglRk.png

...Merric, I'm sure there's a reason you thought that a good idea, but fact is, that won me the challenge.

Clearly he was trying to escape.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

In that chokepoint, not really. I still have five more maps to go, and I was worried about Camus there.

I think he knew that he was eventually doomed and wanted to leave.

Hector fell into my lap. So now all I have to do is get the Brave Heroes and I'm basically set for September. Or I would be if not for the LYN BANNER IN MY FACE.

Lucina and Tharja are two huge barriers blocking me from Lyn... I seriously hope I'll be able to pull her this time around. First Lyn banner I've seen since I joined the game and I really don't want to miss her this time. 

2 hours ago, JSND said:

Im baffled at those kind of moments now after knowing that defense and res can reduce damage from proc

Eh? Def and Res are already applied into the base attack damage. You don't apply Def and Res a second time to the special skill bonus damage. (The Def and Res just roll over into the special skill damage if your base attack damage ended up less than zero, but in this case Julia was dealing 6 damage to Lilina normally, so that wouldn't be an issue.)

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Vaximillian @Astolfo! @Legion!

@GuiltyLove

as5l0K2.png

This just happened. It was a TA Lilina.

aw ye. Dragon Fang hype

I went from 43 orbs to 5 trying to get Hector. I got hardly any greens so it was two 3* Cecilia's, Arthur, Hawkeye, Raven, 4* Roy, 4* Eliwood, Donnel. Very good use of orbs, right? A bunch of useless people!

35 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Eh? Def and Res are already applied into the base attack damage. You don't apply Def and Res a second time to the special skill bonus damage. (The Def and Res just roll over into the special skill damage if your base attack damage ended up less than zero, but in this case Julia was dealing 6 damage to Lilina normally, so that wouldn't be an issue.)

Basically i chuckled at the idea of TA tanks failing to Adept to Special damage despite 40% damage reduction in a sense that its not enough to get that Special Damage Reduction rollover bonus

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I went from 43 orbs to 5 trying to get Hector. I got hardly any greens so it was two 3* Cecilia's, Arthur, Hawkeye, Raven, 4* Roy, 4* Eliwood, Donnel. Very good use of orbs, right? A bunch of useless people!

Well, Raven's pretty good and Roy is TA fodder...

So please still join Hector