• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Is it just me, or is Garon’s smiling portrait extremely unsettling? I always knew the man with a perpetual scowl on his face. I don’t think I’m sleeping tonight.

Edited by SilvertheShadow

@SilvertheShadow

Spoiler

Yeah, I got the same vibe off of Garon's art. It's probably intentional (for some reason it makes me think YOU ARE MY CHILD NOW), but fucking hell it's creepy.

Also,

Spoiler

Muspell trio are probably getting the next banner, and now I need to see their skills before I decide whether to go all in for Flora or wait it out for their banner.

I'd like to see one of the Muspell trio or Ylgr be a free unit that you get after clearing Book II's last chapter like how you got Fjorm for clearing Book II's first chapter, but I know that's just a pipe dream.

8 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Is it just me, or is Garon’s smiling portrait extremely unsettling? I always knew the man with a perpetual scowl on his face. I don’t think I’m sleeping tonight.

I feel the same. It's like one of those hero-villain body swap episodes, minus that i don't want to watch it!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I expected nothing about Garon and yet I’m still disappointed. Straight to the feathernator he goes, all three copies of him.

Seriously? He seems like a cool unit, for those without a merged up Tiki (like me). I would have preferred an axe armor, but a red dragon is something I could use too. And Distant Def/Panic Ploy fodder is nice too.

Explains why that new banner is so long~ Happy Laevatein's finally in but I'm not wasting Orbs on her, especially since Laegjarn is a cockblocker~

Garon's always creepy looking to me, but the art is super good, I love his damaged one for some reason~

Okay, I’ve got a problem with some of the new skills. Two of them, actually.

Flying Olivias and Dark Azuras now don’t care about their BST penalties anymore. Enjoy your arena.

This is literally the worst way they could have addressed the issue on hand, and congrats to Intsys, they managed to do it.

Hide contents

Flying Olivias and Dark Azuras now don’t care about their BST penalties anymore. Enjoy your arena.

This is literally the worst way they could have addressed the issue on hand, and congrats to Intsys, they managed to do it.

Please elaborate?

Hide contents

Why, just why did they do this? It's the one boost Dancers needed and now they're gonna be annoying as hell. Especially when you're stuck with Askr trio for bonus unit kills.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Please elaborate?

The skills boost up a unit's calculated BST to 170. You essentially can use dancers that score just as much as an armor unit. It doesn't give them any stat boost, it's purely for arena scoring.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

At least it only applies to green infantry and red fliers for now. Just wait for staff cavs and Firesweep archers to be present at all levels of play.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

At least it only applies to green infantry and red fliers for now. Just wait for staff cavs and Firesweep archers to be present at all levels of play.

Dark Azura is green infantry.
Flying Olivia is red flier.

Dancer cancer ahoy.

It’s already disgusting, and not in a memey sense.

And I can guarantee that the Halloween and Christmas seasonals will have other variations of the arena skills.

Edited by Vaximillian