• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

Totally in for it. This would be so satisfying. D= I feel so left out on my favorite Hoshidian characters.

I’m still bitter about the fact that Hinoka was our first kinshi knight and not Reina.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Rinkah

Hopefully she has high Res. I am a bit lacking in the high Res axe department to counter blue dragons.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Reina

Flying archers are always welcomed.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yukimura

Another dagger cavalry will be nice too.

One thing I realized is that at the very least, everyone who's come out with a link skill also has draw back or reposition to go with it. That's convenient.

Having Nina introduce spd/res link was also a really bullshit way to pull a Sumia and not demote her. Well, at least bow valor is no longer seasonal locked, would prefer to have bow Roy over Nina though.

It's also interesting how we've had two banners in a row without alts. You think they'll start demoting two people on four person banners if we yell loud enough, since it seems to have worked with alts?

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m still bitter about the fact that Hinoka was our first kinshi knight and not Reina.

Relatable, I mean the reason is clear. That they rather give a popular character a set up which another one introduced...

At least I should not act too fast and wait for the next announcement. But I just do not believe that it is another part of Fate. A story Banner which remains 1 month, actually I do not have any clue.

Welp, I decided I don't want to summon anymore, outside of freebies and first summoning sessions for new heroes banners, so I chose to dump all my orbs into the CYL2 in hopes of getting Hector. Spoilers: I didn't get him. On the bright side, I finally have L'Arachel and Soren's my first +10 unit because I said to myself if I do get my tenth merge for Soren in the future, I'd +10 him over Eliwood and Lilina since Soren was much closer to +10. He was +8 earlier today before I promoted another one to get him to +9 and said I would get him to +10 over the others if another Soren shows up. Like hell Lene and Meisterhardt would get copies in the near future. Now, to wait for an eventual Atk/Spd Bond and extra Chill Spd if I want to do anything more with Soren.

I'm at a point where I want feathers more than orbs and even units, so I just discarded my orbs essentially. Don't have to look at them, don't really want to be reminded I could do a ton of summoning on a banner, and cataloguing boons/banes for massive summoning sessions is a pain in the ass. Also, by more feathers, I'd like 999k. Seriously, a lot of feathers for Ares, Caeda, Clair, Cherche, Odin, Raven, and Seliph and maybe Mathilda where none of them have any merges or a 5* copy yet.

So, I went back to the new Genealogy banner to try to get one of the three. And I did get Lewyn on a base 3% chance. His nature looks to be .... nononono, please not -atk again ;/ I think he's -atk.

EDIT: I just double-checked. He's not -atk. He's actually +spd -res. Wow. That's ... some really good luck on a nature for me. I guess I should give a shout-out to that Lucina who took the -atk for me earlier. Lewyn's base attack is LOW.

Edited by Sunwoo

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Lewyn's base attack is LOW.

34 Atk is low now? Neutral Ishtar has 34 Atk. Neutral girl Morgan has 34 Atk. Arvis has 34 Atk. Neutral Winter Tharja, 8% Lucina, 8% Marth, and Raven have 34 Atk.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Lewyn's base attack is LOW.

Not really? =Atk Lewyn hits 34 attack and starts at 8 at level 1. =Atk Raven has the same thing and =Atk Linde starts off at 9 and ends up at 35, so just a 1 point difference. If you want low level 1 stats, then look at Myrrh's defense. She starts at 3 as =Def, but ends up with 36 at level 40. I was worried when I summoned her and found out her base defense was 4 which is +Def for her. Even for a trainee, it's a bit unusual since Fae and Nowi starts at 6, but end with 25 and 30, respectively. It's all up to growths of which Myrrh's defense growth is 75% according to Gamepedia. In contrast, Fae's is 45% and Nowi's is 55%.

Hmm, not actually too much of a fan of the new Tactics Drill. The broad stroke was pretty damn obvious, after a while, but the turn by turn felt more puzzlely than I'd like. Main problem, honestly, is that we have too many units that can kill the Axe armor, so it's hard to tell who should go kill it until you play the map a bit.

One of those maps where the starting moves is way less obvious than the ending moves, which I'm not a fan of. (I much prefer the maps where the start is pretty reasonably obvious, but the end gets harder and harder to see.)

By base attack I mean what you see at his level 1 stats. I also misremembered tome mt as being 16 rather than 14.

I really need to go to sleep.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

Hopefully she has high Res. I am a bit lacking in the high Res axe department to counter blue dragons.

If Fates Rinkah is anything to go by, she'll be low HP, average-ish everything else, except for low Res. Going more by her growths and forgetting her contradictory bases, she'd be low HP, low Atk, high Spd, high Def, low Res. Something something "when HP < x" for a skill.

Doesn't sound too good, but FEH is always at liberty to do whatever it wants with a character's stats.

I want to start a 4* to 5*+10 project like i have seen people here do, but i just don't have unit i like enough to do it yet.

The closest i have is raising Brave Ike to it's current 5*+3 but it's a very long waiting game. I suppose i could do Cecilia or Cordelia since i have many of those, but i dislike the first and have no strong feelings in the latter.

24 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I want to start a 4* to 5*+10 project like i have seen people here do, but i just don't have unit i like enough to do it yet.

The closest i have is raising Brave Ike to it's current 5*+3 but it's a very long waiting game. I suppose i could do Cecilia or Cordelia since i have many of those, but i dislike the first and have no strong feelings in the latter.

I recommend just finding favorites among the 3-4* pool and see how many you can get over time. There are a ton of good units you can find. One unit that I like to recommended is Caeda/Clair. There's also Soren, Shigure, Marth, etc. So much. Having at least one lightning breath dragon is a must. I prefer Fae.

56 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Do you have any weird builds you want and can do? I'm thinking of making Raven my next merge project because I have a spare Fjorm for Shield Pulse and Raven (and Linus) with Basilikos's L&D3, L&D3, Pavise, Shield Pulse 3, and Flashing/Heavy Blade is a pretty dumb and powerful thing I want to try. Karla can do this too, but she's rare given she's a 5* red. That's just me, though. I just like dumb stuff.

Otherwise, you could go for "easy" to summon, low investment character like Ares, Cherche, Lilina, Nino, Odin, Reinhardt, and among others. Many of them only need 4* available skills like Cherche running Cherche's Axe and Reinhardt only need Death Blow 3 from a 4* Klein and whatever else you want to put on them to destroy stuff with their legendary/personal Brave weapons. Lilina is the same, but you'd want to refine her Forblaze for its Death Blow 3 effect, so it'll cost you 200 Divine Dew which I is totally worth it because of her high attack and being able to get +12 attack on initiation. Ares only wants Bonfire and Vantage or an AoE to abuse Dark Mystletainn with +Atk, +Spd, and +Def helping him out in that department. Odin's Grimoire would get a lot out of Def/Res Link, but that's locked to the seasonal, flying 5* Sanaki, but you don't really need it. The common Fury, Desperation build or Renewal for sustain on him works well. You could also go for L&D3 if you want to maximize his offenses. Giving him Glimmer from Beruka, Legault, Lon'qu, or Sothe helps too.

There's also Caeda and Clair if you want a flier or unit in general who has effective damage against both armors and cavalry. Ideally, you'd want +Atk on them, but that can wait since you can get them as 3* and 4* summons.

Something else that I did was building and doing a merge project for a friend. Other than for space clearing, a reason why I made Soren a merge project and ended up having him as my first +10 unit was because a friend who wanted to build him couldn't get many copies of him let alone +Atk or +Spd ones. I somehow managed to summon Soren as a 5* twice and in a row before he was demoted along with the other select units to 3* and 5*. The first one was +Def, -Spd and just existed while the second one was +Spd, -Res and became my main one. I ended up getting so many copies that I kept figuring I could save him for Watersweep or at least Fortify Res which Sophia had, so that didn't help. Long story short, he became a merge project, I ended getting a +Spd, -HP copy of him who became the new base, and he's +10. All for a friend since I'm not attached to Soren, but someone is and they can get to use him at times and he's still a +10 unit with a pretty good tome for support and being my first and I think still my only earth blessed ranged option.

Edit: Investing in a healer for Pain+, Savage Blow 3, and a Savage Blow 3 seal nonsense would also be good. Not sure if you really need them to be +10.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Do you have any weird builds you want and can do? I'm thinking of making Raven my next merge project because I have a spare Fjorm for Shield Pulse and Raven (and Linus) with Basilikos's L&D3, L&D3, Pavise, Shield Pulse 3, and Flashing/Heavy Blade is a pretty dumb and powerful thing I want to try. Karla can do this too, but she's rare given she's a 5* red. That's just me, though. I just like dumb stuff.

Otherwise, you could go for "easy" to summon, low investment character like Ares, Cherche, Lilina, Nino, Odin, Reinhardt, and among others. Many of them only need 4* available skills like Cherche running Cherche's Axe and Reinhardt only need Death Blow 3 from a 4* Klein and whatever else you want to put on them to destroy stuff with their legendary/personal Brave weapons. Lilina is the same, but you'd want to refine her Forblaze for its Death Blow 3 effect, so it'll cost you 200 Divine Dew which I is totally worth it because of her high attack and being able to get +12 attack on initiation. Ares only wants Bonfire and Vantage or an AoE to abuse Dark Mystletainn with +Atk, +Spd, and +Def helping him out in that department. Odin's Grimoire would get a lot out of Def/Res Link, but that's locked to the seasonal, flying 5* Sanaki, but you don't really need it. The common Fury, Desperation build or Renewal for sustain on him works well. You could also go for L&D3 if you want to maximize his offenses. Giving him Glimmer from Beruka, Legault, Lon'qu, or Sothe helps too.

There's also Caeda and Clair if you want a flier or unit in general who has effective damage against both armors and cavalry. Ideally, you'd want +Atk on them, but that can wait since you can get them as 3* and 4* summons.

Something else that I did was building and doing a merge project for a friend. Other than for space clearing, a reason why I made Soren a merge project and ended up having him as my first +10 unit was because a friend who wanted to build him couldn't get many copies of him let alone +Atk or +Spd ones. I somehow managed to summon Soren as a 5* twice and in a row before he was demoted along with the other select units to 3* and 5*. The first one was +Def, -Spd and just existed while the second one was +Spd, -Res and became my main one. I ended up getting so many copies that I kept figuring I could save him for Watersweep or at least Fortify Res which Sophia had, so that didn't help. Long story short, he became a merge project, I ended getting a +Spd, -HP copy of him who became the new base, and he's +10. All for a friend since I'm not attached to Soren, but someone is and they can get to use him at times and he's still a +10 unit with a pretty good tome for support and being my first and I think still my only earth blessed ranged option.

Edit: Investing in a healer for Pain+, Savage Blow 3, and a Savage Blow 3 seal nonsense would also be good. Not sure if you really need them to be +10.

I suppose it's because i'm in the minority of players whose favorite units still haven't been added to the game. Also there's that i'm new, got around to playing at the end of last tempest, and haven't pulled from a banner since Voting Gauntlet ended. I suppose as i grow my barracks i will find someone. Soren or Oscar would be nice, i didn't use them much in PoR but they still had nice moments. Titania was also very cool until her untimely death, and Mia who just didn't get into endgame team because Lucia was there and i had too many swords.

Edited by RexBolt

Decided to make a last-minute attempt at Hector with my ~300-orb stockpile. Got Tana early on, which was neat, then ended up building all the way up to a 5.75% pity rate which ended up a duplicate f!Morgan when I was almost out of orbs. That was disappointing, but I decided to put the pity rate to use by pulling the red orbs in the session afterwards, which got me an Ayra.

Would have been a big letdown if I'd stopped at just f!Morgan, but with Ayra, I can be pretty satisfied with how this went.

Running with him on TT made me remember something

Eldigan is actually really freaking good. I dont think he deserves his rarity at this point due to Ares existing but having one of the best weapon in the game really leverage him out

7 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I recommend just finding favorites among the 3-4* pool and see how many you can get over time. There are a ton of good units you can find. One unit that I like to recommended is Caeda/Clair. There's also Soren, Shigure, Marth, etc. So much. Having at least one lightning breath dragon is a must. I prefer Fae.

I am doing a 
Caeda (Flying Red Unit)
and Nino (Green Mage Unit). so many of both. 

ugh. I hope i can get my Green mage guy from the banner tomorrow. 
this way I can focus getting Flora/Nina. 

Does anyone start to feel a little uneasy when luck starts to swing in your favor? I decided to pull for Lewyn and in the process of doing so, I pulled some units with really good natures in addition to a decent number of 5 stars with the orbs that I had and I'm not sure what to think about it. Given the disaster that was pulling on the CYL2 banner, my luck has been improving which means.... I'm due for some bad luck soon. I mean, there's nothing I can do about it but I can't help but feel wary. 

After seeing the Solo skill line, I'm hoping Cordelia gets Atk/Spd Solo for her weapon refine to reference her joining situation in Awakening.  

Edited by tobuShogi

Spoiler

OMFG. Gyaru sisters and Helbindi summonable

Ippei drew garon and he's a red dragon

Has dragon shield. I don't know if it's a skill or a part of his weapon. His weapon is at start of turn 4 deals 10 damage to enemies within 3 spaces and he restores his health number of foes within 3 spaces x 5

Lol. It's called breath of blight

Edited by silveraura25