• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Firstly, nobody's bragging about anything. I don't see where you got that idea at all. Bragging would've been "Ike won these polls, hahaha!"

Second, That's the first time I've mentioned those polls in quite awhile.

"And that he is the most popular FE character period. He won the Famitsu poll in Japan and he got the most combined votes in this one!"

All the while you talked about him potentially curbstomping almost everyone.

Also, it hasn't been too long since I acknowledged you bring up the poll a lot; only a week and a bit. You even acknowledged you indeed do that a lot.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I ended up winning anyway :P I had to sacrifice Linde at the end. I'm glad the Takumis didn't have Vantage!

Oh man, yeah, good thing they didn't have that. But here's what I do when I get that map and ranged attackers are the ones boxed in: Break the walls with my own ranged attackers and have the melee ones go in and kill. The enemy ranged attackers will be trapped, so they can't retaliate unless they have close counter. Now with those Takumis that's a bit harder because Takumi DOES get Close Counter, but besides that, this works every time.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I ended up winning anyway :P I had to sacrifice Linde at the end. I'm glad the Takumis didn't have Vantage!

I actually lost my first match ever in the gauntlet because of that.

Spoiler

Light blessings OP

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

-______-

IMG_1193.PNG.jpg

That is the equivalent of being able to move, but you can't leave until you eventually take the dare, eat the dog food and then dash to the nearest garbage can.

...Okay, maybe that's overexaggerating. :P

rats now my metaphor doesnt make sense cuz you won

Meanwhile I just got a Klein and Takumi vs two Bunny Camillas and a Lilina. Of course that was easy peasy. lol My Freddy just sat back and watched the archers rip 'em all apart. :P

Taking on teams of Vantage Takumi and Lucina with 3 Minervas (or two Minervas and a Michalis) is fun :)))

Usually, I have no issue at all with Takumi with my own team, but I can't really choose who my teammates are nor do I want to switch from using Minerva because I'd lose the bonus points. 

I just...wish people would stop putting the person they're backing in the gauntlet as their rep :/

20 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Taking on teams of Vantage Takumi and Lucina with 3 Minervas (or two Minervas and a Michalis) is fun :)))

Usually, I have no issue at all with Takumi with my own team, but I can't really choose who my teammates are nor do I want to switch from using Minerva because I'd lose the bonus points. 

I just...wish people would stop putting the person they're backing in the gauntlet as their rep :/

Funfact: You get points based on the # of friends you have, but it doesn't check teams.

Funfact 2: You get one friend unit per battle.

Funfact 1 + 2: If you remove everyone on your team EXCEPT one from your friend's list, you'll always get that person's unit without losing score (assuming you have enough friends on other teams).

Personally I just cheese it with a level 1 unit, though.

Edited by DehNutCase

9 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Funfact: You get points based on the # of friends you have, but it doesn't check teams.

Funfact 1 + 2: If you remove everyone on your team EXCEPT one from your friend's list, you'll always get that person's unit without losing score (assuming you have enough friends on other teams).

I mean that's what I did for the last gauntlet, but since then I've deleted all the Arena randoms from my friend list and filled it up with nothing but friends from SF/tumblr/real life. And I really don't want to delete any of them :/ 

I'll just see if I can message my friends on Team Minerva and get them to change their reps (though the randoms will always be out of my control). 

9 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

One and two aren't really fun facts, this is just basic knowledge of the voting gauntlet :P

Cheesing is for squares. If you're cool you run in there with your Serra and win every match like a gangster.

Spoiler

Not that you're a square or anything 

There was a time when getting this in the Arena would have had me click on surrender faster than you can say Blame Takumi :

Spoiler

bb568ad3f5.jpg

But thankfully, Takumi isn't a problem anymore

Spoiler

62cefc179e.jpg

Edited by LuxSpes

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

There was a time when getting this in the Arena would have had me click on surrender faster than you can say Blame Takumi :

Reveal hidden contents

bb568ad3f5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

62cefc179e.jpg

I was expecting a T-adept M Robin, but Sanaki works too XD

One can argue that she works better, it's just too bad how low her health is :/ wish I did hunter pulls in the family bonds for her.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

One and two aren't really fun facts, this is just basic knowledge of the voting gauntlet :P

Cheesing is for squares. If you're cool you run in there with your Serra and win every match like a gangster.

Hide contents

Not that you're a square or anything 

I'll have you know I'm actually a triangle, the best geometric shape. ; )

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

What kind of monstruosity is this?

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170407-151356.png

I found her at the arena and managed to beat a team of Bunnyzilla, Hinoka, Ninian and Tiki.

Somebody must really like hot tubs.

15 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

That Sanaki build looks AMAZING. Congrats. I really want to try -raven tomes + TA, but I don't have the right units right now. :( I assume she can 1-shot Takumi, right? How much damage does she take from him (on average, if you were to estimate)?

Edited by Volo

3 minutes ago, Volo said:

That Sanaki build looks AMAZING. Congrats. I really want to try -raven tomes + TA, but I don't have the right units right now. :( I assume she can 1-shot Takumi, right? How much damage does she take from him (on average, if you were to estimate)?

Neutral takumi does about 10 or 11 damage to her

Edited by Arcanite

Oh yeah, so I got to use Lilina for the first time via the gauntlet and...oh my god her voice sucks. It not only sounds annoying, but it also makes her sound like a toddler. Worst voice I've ever heard in this game so far by far. I'm starting to regret kind of wanting to pull her.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, so I got to use Lilina for the first time via the gauntlet and...oh my god her voice sucks. It not only sounds annoying, but it also makes her sound like a toddler. Worst voice I've ever heard in this game so far by far. I'm starting to regret kind of wanting to pull her.

Oh, really? I haven't heard it yet even though I have her but that's rather disappointing. Although she'd probably be a good unit for your team.

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I was expecting a T-adept M Robin, but Sanaki works too XD

One can argue that she works better, it's just too bad how low her health is :/ wish I did hunter pulls in the family bonds for her.

Well, a neutral Robin can only OHKO -HP/neutral Res or -Res/neutral HP Takumi while a neutral Sanaki with this set-up can OHKO every Takumi variant. She won't be taking 0 damage like Robin, but TA+raven does allow her to survive hits that would kill her, meaning I can let her tank a physical attack from a slow green unit in a pinch (for example, a +Atk Hector deals 16 damage, which considering her horrible defense is not too shabby).

1 minute ago, Volo said:

As Arcanite said, Takumi only do about 11 damage and get OHKOed in return. In fact, she 1RKO pretty much every Green, Colorless and Sword enemies I encounter. I do think what makes my particular Sanaki so effective is that she's +Atk and got an additional +1 Atk from merging which compensate with the 3 atk loss suffered when switching from Cymbeline to Raudhrraven+ and I run her with Hone Atk Nino to further increase her offense, giving her an effective 78 Atk against Green and Colorless. 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, it's sorta squeaky, although opposite to a toddler, she occasionally sounds like a grandma to me, at least in her touch voice clip. Funny enough, she shares the same VA as Sharena.

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Oh, really? I haven't heard it yet even though I have her but that's rather disappointing. Although she'd probably be a good unit for your team.

Yeah, she would be useful for me since I don't have a viable red tome user. I just have a lame Henry. xP