Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Rezzy said:

Nice, I promoted Nino as my first 5*, too.  What nature is yours?

Sharena is really nice, I just promoted mine.  Also, since Nino fills your Green slot well, and I'd advise against running two Greens on a team, thats another point for Sharena, unless you've already for a bunch of good Blues.

Mine is +Atk/-Def, arguably one of the top 2 natures for her, which is why I even considered her in the foist place

2nd vote for sharena

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Do all of them, assemble the Order of Heroes in all their glory!

Yeaaaahhhh, no.

I'll sniff doggy doo before I promote Alfonse. He's just so meh it's nasty. And I don't have time to build a team to help him. I honestly don't know how sunwoo does it!

Just now, Anacybele said:

Sharena. She's powerful and speedy and can take hits okay too (though not a lot). Her Rally Attack is great too. Anna just dies really fast.

Anna doesn't die fast at all if you know what you're doing. Plus vantage 3 makes her a complete psycho at 5 stars.

But it looks like your vote is Sharena too. Oy vey.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Arcanite said:

Anna doesn't die fast at all if you know what you're doing. Plus vantage 3 makes her a complete psycho at 5 stars.

She's as durable as wet paper though. Can't take a hit from a physical attack at all.

39 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The next question is,

Anna or Sharena?

Sharena! Because running two greens is meh with the current red meta. Plus Sharena has better synergy with Nino. 

Remember Sharena is your goddess now.

Edited by Kiran

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Sharena actually took hit really well if her stats i saw on wiki is right

I mean 32 def. Fensalir and 35 speed with sub 40 hp? That sounds stupid high

Sharena has 29 Def and 43 HP at 5⋆.

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Sharena actually took hit really well if her stats i saw on wiki is right

I mean 32 def. Fensalir and 35 speed with sub 40 hp? That sounds stupid high

There's a reason she's considered the best of the three Heroes originals. :)

EDIT: Sharena's Fensalir makes enemies within two spaces take a hit to attack, so she basically does have 32 def like half the time.

Edited by Anacybele

Geez Louise

Because I am the way I am, I'm probably gonna wait until I get 30,000 father's before I put the final nail in the coffin.

It looks like Sharena is the way to go.

Spoiler

Anna, I don't want to abandon you, but I do what I must to get ahead.

Forgive me :'(

*makes sacrifice*

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Sharena has 29 Def and 43 HP at 5⋆.

I only miss the number by 3

Im proud of myself now.

Crying brb

Also best of the Askrs is Swordobureaker Alfonse. Its the truth. MrJamvad told me so 

Ugh, I wish rankings didn't change when you're doing the gauntlet or the arena or something. It's too hard to keep a high one. It should stay right where it is unless you manage to get a higher one.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Remember Sharena is your baby gurl now.

Yeah I know :'(

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

There's a reason she's considered the best of the three Heroes originals. :)

EDIT: Sharena's Fensalir makes enemies within two spaces take a hit to attack, so she basically does have 32 def like half the time.

I always forget she has innate threaten attack.

Thanks for reminding me!

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No really, Sharena is great in every way.

I guess she is.

Now all I need to do is give Jaffar Rally speed, give someone else fortify resistance and then I'll have a boost to all 4 stats! I'm looking at: Lyn, Jaffar, Sharena, and Nino.

#TeamElibe 

Thanks for the decision making suggestions guys!

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Geez Louise

Because I am the way I am, I'm probably gonna wait until I get 30,000 father's before I put the final nail in the coffin.

It looks like Sharena is the way to go.

Hide contents

Anna, I don't want to abandon you, but I do what I must to get ahead.

Forgive me :'(

*makes sacrifice*

Don't complain if you get horrible pull later since you're essentially betraying RNG.

By horrible I mean you'll get Ike in the first orb.

I got wrecked by a Sharena team yesterday. She got buffed with hone attack, defense, and speed (or maybe it was fortify?) and had vantage. Completely destroyed me.

1 hour ago, GinRei said:

Interesting combination.  Are they all vanilla and max level/rarity, or do they have some inheritance?

All are lv40, but Stahl is only 4*. I gave Azura seal speed but besides that nothing.

@Arcanite Seems like you already made your decision, but just to shove another nail in the coffin: my vote is also for Sharena. 

I'd vote her over Anna and Alfonse in a vacuum, and I'd vote for her even harder for your specific team since she compliments Nino so well. 

Plus she's cute.

4 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Not to mention, Sharena should be featured in the next Arena going by the trend.

Which will let me keep my current team of her, Catria, Lilina, and Michalis (all five-star) unchanged. Which is awesome.

I guess my next arena team might be Freddy, Sharena, Marth, and Sakura. I don't want to have to take male Robin out since he's so good at defeating red units and Takumi, but there's no room for him here. The only way I've been able to win consistently is with my lv. 40 Sakura on the team since she seems to lower the BST just enough while still being helpful and staying alive.

Edited by Anacybele

Chalk me up for one more vote for Sharena, esp if you just promoted a shiny nino and want to use her. Sharena takes out nino's counters, buffs her, and is reasonably durable. Anna's solid on her own, but lacks synergy with Nino.

1 hour ago, immatx said:

All are lv40, but Stahl is only 4*. I gave Azura seal speed but besides that nothing.

Good to know, thanks.  Guess that gives me an incentive to work on my Seliph.

I'm really struggling to decide on my next 5* upgrade. I was planning to go for Kagero for the longest time so I feel somewhat obligated to give the feathers to her, but that Nowi build with Triandle Adept and Desperation seems hilarious as all heck. Both getting Kagero stronger and replacing Sharena with Nowi would help my team as well (though they are both -speed lol). Meanwhile Olivia seems like a decent option too since she's my only dancer and some extra stats could help there as well.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, I wish rankings didn't change when you're doing the gauntlet or the arena or something. It's too hard to keep a high one. It should stay right where it is unless you manage to get a higher one.

Umm... Isn't that exactly how the rankings work? If no one gets a higher score between the two times the ranking is updated, your ranking doesn't change.

2 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Umm... Isn't that exactly how the rankings work? If no one gets a higher score between the two times the ranking is updated, your ranking doesn't change.

I mean that even after you get a high ranking, it can drop. I hate that. I put in work to get it high and then it goes down. It feels like a waste.

I had a ranking in the arena when I had a score of 2,842. I get a score of over 3,000 and I no longer have a ranking. How does this make sense?

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

I'm really struggling to decide on my next 5* upgrade. I was planning to go for Kagero for the longest time so I feel somewhat obligated to give the feathers to her, but that Nowi build with Triandle Adept and Desperation seems hilarious as all heck. Both getting Kagero stronger and replacing Sharena with Nowi would help my team as well (though they are both -speed lol). Meanwhile Olivia seems like a decent option too since she's my only dancer and some extra stats could help there as well.

How would Desperation work on Nowi, especially if she's -SPD?  I could see Quick Riposte or Brash Assault, but not Desperation.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I mean that even after you get a high ranking, it can drop. I hate that. I put in work to get it high and then it goes down. It feels like a waste.

I had a ranking in the arena when I had a score of 2,842. I get a score of over 3,000 and I no longer have a ranking. How does this make sense?

Oh. I misunderstood you then, sorry about that. As for why the score keeps changing, that's because it compares your offense score to everyone else playing the game and updates every hour.

Thus it makes perfect sense: Other people put in work as well and got a higher offense score, thus they passed you in ranking.

Just now, GinRei said:

How would Desperation work on Nowi, especially if she's -SPD?  I could see Quick Riposte or Brash Assault, but not Desperation.

Well this is embarassing. I meant Quick Riposte. Not sure why I keep mixing those two.

1 minute ago, Sylphid said:

Oh. I misunderstood you then, sorry about that. As for why the score keeps changing, that's because it compares your offense score to everyone else playing the game and updates every hour.

Thus it makes perfect sense: Other people put in work as well and got a higher offense score, thus they passed you in ranking.

It makes zero sense and is unrewarding. Because like I said, you put in work for that (high) ranking only to lose it. That's unfair to everyone. Your final score will always be the highest one you managed to get, so it makes more sense for your final ranking to be the highest one you managed to get too.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It makes zero sense and is unrewarding. Because like I said, you put in work for that (high) ranking only to lose it. That's unfair to everyone. Your final score will always be the highest one you managed to get, so it makes more sense for your final ranking to be the highest one you managed to get too.

If your rank is always your highest rank, then the first person who does an arena battle after reset will be #1.