• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The next Resplendent is Brave Celica. They're really speed-running the CYL 2 winners at a way faster pace than the CYL 1 winners.

I noticed that too.

• Ephraim in December
  • Veronica in January
  • Celica in February

I wonder if we will get Hector next month, and be done with CYL 2 Resplendents

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The next Resplendent is Brave Celica. They're really speed-running the CYL 2 winners at a way faster pace than the CYL 1 winners.

Brave Celica is also the first Resplendent from Valentia in, what, two years?

The last one was Faye back on May 10th, 2022 so it wasn't quite two whole years.

Hmm... I noticed something on Valentine Lyon's Gray Illusion A skill.

It inflict the "End Action" status effect on foes with the highest Spd within 3 spaces of target foe, excluding the target. But it kinda works different when the target is a Savior unir that tirggeres Savior.

Lets say we have Emblem Marth, who Spd has 47 Spd, Brave Corrin, who has 50 Spd, and Veyle, who has 30 Spd. And they are all near each other. Lyon initiates combat against Marth, and Corrin triggers her Savior effect to protect Marth. So after combat, Lyon would inflict the "End Action" on the foe with highest Spd excluding target. Considering the Target was Corrin, the highest spd foe near her is Marth. Nope! Marth is ignored by the Spd comparison, and Veyle is the one locked by Lyon.

That feels wrong, in my opinion, because units saved by Saviors still count for skills like Bond and Form, so why wouldn't they count for Gray Illusion?

Edit: To be fair, that's how others skills work too, like Smokes where they also don't affect the Saved unit, but that also makes me thing that's wrong.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

20 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hmm... I noticed something on Valentine Lyon's Gray Illusion A skill.

It inflict the "End Action" status effect on foes with the highest Spd within 3 spaces of target foe, excluding the target. But it kinda works different when the target is a Savior unir that tirggeres Savior.

Lets say we have Emblem Marth, who Spd has 47 Spd, Brave Corrin, who has 50 Spd, and Veyle, who has 30 Spd. And they are all near each other. Lyon initiates combat against Marth, and Corrin triggers her Savior effect to protect Marth. So after combat, Lyon would inflict the "End Action" on the foe with highest Spd excluding target. Considering the Target was Corrin, the highest spd foe near her is Marth. Nope! Marth is ignored by the Spd comparison, and Veyle is the one locked by Lyon.

That feels wrong, in my opinion, because units saved by Saviors still count for skills like Bond and Form, so why wouldn't they count for Gray Illusion?

Edit: To be fair, that's how others skills work too, like Smokes where they also don't affect the Saved unit, but that also makes me thing that's wrong.

Functionally, you can think of units protected by Savior as "existing", but also "not a valid target for effects".

Because the unit "exists", it is counted for positioning conditions, but because the unit is "not a valid target for effects", it is ignored when determining which units are hit by post-combat effects.

You can't do anything to them, but they are there.

I hate to be that guy, but I have to be honest, seeing Emblem Marth made me realize that I actually really want an Emblem Lyn. As many alts as she has... It would be so nice to have access to an Infantry Sword Lyn that isn't the most dated unit in the history of the game. A nice modern Myrmidon Lyn (With the Mani Katti) with good stats and abilities that I don't have to sell an arm and a leg to make good.

That being said, I have no idea what her Emblem Ring would do, probably something like Dodge or +10 damage when special triggers. That would actually be pretty strong despite it's simplicity. Or maybe we can be mean and give effective damage against Cavs and Armor, though maybe we'd save that for Micaiah.

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I hate to be that guy, but I have to be honest, seeing Emblem Marth made me realize that I actually really want an Emblem Lyn. As many alts as she has... It would be so nice to have access to an Infantry Sword Lyn that isn't the most dated unit in the history of the game. A nice modern Myrmidon Lyn (With the Mani Katti) with good stats and abilities that I don't have to sell an arm and a leg to make good.

That being said, I have no idea what her Emblem Ring would do, probably something like Dodge or +10 damage when special triggers. That would actually be pretty strong despite it's simplicity. Or maybe we can be mean and give effective damage against Cavs and Armor, though maybe we'd save that for Micaiah.

Lyn can use swords!? XD Even though Mani Katti still hasn't seen the light of day.... they'll probably still make her a bow unit.

26 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Lyn can use swords!? XD Even though Mani Katti still hasn't seen the light of day.... they'll probably still make her a bow unit.

I'd also like to see her with Mani Katti, but yeah, Engage suggests an Emblem Lyn is not likely to go that route.

45 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'd also like to see her with Mani Katti, but yeah, Engage suggests an Emblem Lyn is not likely to go that route.

Well Mani Katti is at least in Engage, so it's possible. Course, for some weird reason they didn't give Emblem Marth Falchion...even though they clearly gave him Falchion.

Mani Katti is one of Lyn’s three Engage weapons, but the other two are Killer Bow and Mulagir (and take a guess as to which one is her strongest Engage weapon). So yes, that means Sol Katti doesn’t even appear at all.

Also, Lyn’s Engage Attack is a ten range (or twenty range if a Covert unit uses Emblem Lyn) Astra that is fired from a bow. Her other skills are a Speed-based Desperation (Alacrity), Speedtaker (originally from Fates) and creating illusory doubles.

I said it for Engage and I'll say it for Heroes too. She should dual wield Sol Katti and Mani Katti at the same time as a brave weapon with armour, cavalry and dragon effectiveness.

I DONT HAVE TO EAT A CARD WOOOO! 
I have like, 60 free orbs left, and while sniping reds on the L+M banner, got my last Marth Merge. Time to pull the Sacred Stones banner, I suppose

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

I said it for Engage and I'll say it for Heroes too. She should dual wield Sol Katti and Mani Katti at the same time as a brave weapon with armour, cavalry and dragon effectiveness.

Do not forget double Slaying since both Kattis increase Crit. Make her a dagger unit so she can throw her swords, and it comes with Close Counter because swords are melee weapons. Actually, she launches her swords with Mulagir, so her dagger is effecive against fliers too. And according to Fandom, in the original game description, it states that it is effective against infantry too, so her dagger is now effective against everyone. And give her unconditional dual phase guaranteed follow-up and Desperation to improve upon her Heroes version of Sol Katti, and might as well giver her unconditional Vantage, Null C-Disrupt, and Potent too to increase that synergy. Since her shtick is Sweep in Heroes, give her Firesweep, and if she triggers Vantage on Enemy Phase, she gets Firesweep on Enemy Phase so the foe cannot hit her. And since she is a ranged unit, she cannot run Galeforce, so her Weapon has Galeforce.

Might as well give her 3 cooldown Lethality to make her Special special, and reduce foes' Def/Res by 100% because we need to powercreep Black Luna. And throw in Deadeye too since she launches her daggers/swords with a bow, and boost it by 200% extra damage to outdo Astra. And if Special triggers, she can Galeforce after combat; Edelgard cannot be the only double Galeforce queen. And throw in Tempo and before-and-after-combat Time's Pulse so her Special cannot be stopped. And actually, make her Special a defensive Special, so she gets unpierceable damage reduction; and throw in flat damage reduction too for extra protection; and since her Special is a defensive Special, as long as it is charged, she gets 100% Lethality and 200% Deadeye on every strike she lands. And as long as her Special is charged, she also gets OmniGrowingBlaze, precombat damage, and Divine Vein (All), and of course, it triggers on both Player Phase and Enemy Phase; she wins battles before battles even start.

She is also borrowing Florina's pegasus, and since Florina's pegasus flew around carrying both of them for the past three years and Florina is not with her right now, Lyn is a flying unit that comes with movement+1 status effec. And since Florina's pegasus is a good boy/girl who likes to meet everyone, she treats all allies and foes as Pathfinders.

And since Lyn is a Galeforce empress, she also gets Galeforce on her exclusive A, B, C, S, X, and E skills. And she comes with a Duo/Harmonized skill button with extra Galeforce for doodoo and giggles. And the Galeforce goddess can trigger Galeforce on Enemy Phase, immediately ending the opponent's turn. And for extra shit and Skittles, each skill is over a page long, and we need Ice Dragon and Pheonixmaster1 to decipher the crytpic language.

Emblem Lyn powercreeps Embla's Ward. She does not need invincibility if you cannot even hit her on Player Phase! Except Hardy Bearing I guess. She makes Enemy Phase viable again.

I feel tired and hyper at the same time. I drank over 400mg of caffeine yesterday and woke up at 2am today.

HoF lineup:

Legendary Ryoma, Halloween Corrins, Fallen Lilith

Mauvier skills:

Penitent Lance

Grants Def+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants【Hexblade】and【Null Panic to unit and allies within 3 spaces of unit. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack, inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Def = number of【Bonus】effects active on unit, excluding stat bonuses, × 2, + 6 (max 12), and if number of【Bonus】effects active on unit excluding stat bonuses ≥ 3, reduces damage from foe's first attack by X% during combat (if foe can make a follow-up attack, X = 80; otherwise, X = 40; "first attack" normally means only the first strike; for effects that grant "unit attacks twice," it means the first and second strikes).

Ignis

Seal Atk (seriously)

Rouse Atk/Def

Edited by Humanoid

I'm feeling good today. Hortensia and Ivy really let me bring HMia up to feeling way better, and Miasma specifically means I don't have so much riding on LCamilla on AHR(I still want copies to use, but I can try for her later without the extra need) but most of all, I got a friend request today, and their lead unit was a BW forma of my SMia! Sometimes I wonder if anyone would really grab someone like her since superfans probably have builds lined up already, but it was a nice feeling to see her out in the wild like that.

Stupid decisions involving a seasonal spark made me impulsively buy Feh Pass earlier in the month. Decided to cash in on the Emblem Marth hype, and ended up with two of him plus an Asc!Sonya, resulting in... this.

sneo7C7.png

Even when I'm ostensibly on break from the game, I can't bring myself to neglect my favorites.

Edited by Some Jerk

When you come to the sad realization that every nearly every Tellius Myrmidon has been added into Heroes except for your favorite...

Edward when? Will the Dawn Brigade ever show up in FEH? I swear to God if the next sword unit we get from Tellius is Stefan... I'm going to shoot someone.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

When you come to the sad realization that every nearly every Tellius Myrmidon has been added into Heroes except for your favorite...

Edward when? Will the Dawn Brigade ever show up in FEH? I swear to God if the next sword unit we get from Tellius is Stefan... I'm going to shoot someone.

Well unfortunately for you, Stefan did place higher than Edward did in CYL8.

These are the highest placing characters from CYL8 who aren't in Heroes, up to where Edward placed:

Spoiler

Touma & Cain [TMS]: 29th
Rosado [Engage]: 30th, was just added into FEH yesterday
Goldmary [Engage]: 34th
Panette [Engage]: 37th
Nel [Engage]: 43rd
Hortensia [Engage]: 47th, was also just added into FEH yesterday
Pandreo [Engage]: 51st
Merrin [Engage]: 55th
Nidhoggr [Heroes]: 60th
Mauvier [Engage]: 62nd, was just added as a GHB unit today
Fogado [Engage]: 65th
Grima [Awakening]: 68th*
Framme [Engage]: 71st
Kagetsu [Engage]: 72nd, was yet another one who just added into FEH yesterday
Maiko [TMS]: 75th
Stefan [PoR / RD]: 77th
Tiki [TMS]: 78th
Rafal [Engage]: 87th
Amber [Engage]: 91st
Hraesvelgr [Heroes]: 93rd
Yashiro & Navarre [TMS]: 105th
Boucheron [Engage]: 106th
Edward [RD]: 109th

* = It's up to you whether or not you want to count Grima for this list. While Grima is in FEH via possessing Robin (multiple times, in fact), there is also the fact that there isn't a unit that is explicitly named "Grima" like there is for Fomortiis (who also got into FEH via possessing someone).

Basically, the above list is comprised of majority Engage (even with four characters just coming off of the list), a couple of TMS characters, and two FEH Book VIII OCs who are guaranteed to be playable by the end of 2024.

That basically leaves Stefan as the highest ranking missing character who isn't from Engage or TMS. Therefore, he is pretty likely to be the GHB unit that accompanies the CYL8 banner assuming IS doesn't shoehorn a Fodlan character in that spot instead. The highest ranking Fodlan character not in FEH barely ranked inside CYL8's top 150 (Rodrigue at 148th).

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well unfortunately for you, Stefan did place higher than Edward did in CYL8.

These are the highest placing characters from CYL8 who aren't in Heroes, up to where Edward placed:

Reveal hidden contents

Touma & Cain [TMS]: 29th
Rosado [Engage]: 30th, was just added into FEH yesterday
Goldmary [Engage]: 34th
Panette [Engage]: 37th
Nel [Engage]: 43rd
Hortensia [Engage]: 47th, was also just added into FEH yesterday
Pandreo [Engage]: 51st
Merrin [Engage]: 55th
Nidhoggr [Heroes]: 60th
Mauvier [Engage]: 62nd, was just added as a GHB unit today
Fogado [Engage]: 65th
Grima [Awakening]: 68th*
Framme [Engage]: 71st
Kagetsu [Engage]: 72nd, was yet another one who just added into FEH yesterday
Maiko [TMS]: 75th
Stefan [PoR / RD]: 77th
Tiki [TMS]: 78th
Rafal [Engage]: 87th
Amber [Engage]: 91st
Hraesvelgr [Heroes]: 93rd
Yashiro & Navarre [TMS]: 105th
Boucheron [Engage]: 106th
Edward [RD]: 109th

* = It's up to you whether or not you want to count Grima for this list. While Grima is in FEH via possessing Robin (multiple times, in fact), there is also the fact that there isn't a unit that is explicitly named "Grima" like there is for Fomortiis (who also got into FEH via possessing someone).

Basically, the above list is comprised of majority Engage (even with four characters just coming off of the list), a couple of TMS characters, and two FEH Book VIII OCs who are guaranteed to be playable by the end of 2024.

That basically leaves Stefan as the highest ranking missing character who isn't from Engage or TMS. Therefore, he is pretty likely to be the GHB unit that accompanies the CYL8 banner assuming IS doesn't shoehorn a Fodlan character in that spot instead. The highest ranking Fodlan character not in FEH barely ranked inside CYL8's top 150 (Rodrigue at 148th).

If that turned out to be the case, it's not really a strike against Edward. He would never be a GHB regardless. That would be a great opportunity for Stefan. Pretty much the only way Edward is coming to FEH is either on a banner (likely a demote like Kagetsu because male sword infantries mostly don't get prf treatment unless you're Marth or Harken.) or a TT reward which is more along the lines of a unit like Aran or Laura.

It has to be a Dawn Brigade banner which is inherently a problem because there are 4 core members that aren't Sothe and Micaiah and since there's always a Rearmed/Attuned/Duo unit on those banners now we're pretty much guaranteed to get at least one character that is already in the game. 

Another route they could take is the Inigo/Ross/Patty route where they just inject him into the pool, that would suck though. Seems like they would do that for Leonardo for some reason. But I digress.

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

If that turned out to be the case, it's not really a strike against Edward. He would never be a GHB regardless. That would be a great opportunity for Stefan. Pretty much the only way Edward is coming to FEH is either on a banner (likely a demote like Kagetsu because male sword infantries mostly don't get prf treatment unless you're Marth or Harken.) or a TT reward which is more along the lines of a unit like Aran or Laura.

Gregor also inexplicably got premium treatment as a sword infantry back in 2022. At times, it really feels like they just randomly decide who gets to be premium.

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

It has to be a Dawn Brigade banner which is inherently a problem because there are 4 core members that aren't Sothe and Micaiah and since there's always a Rearmed/Attuned/Duo unit on those banners now we're pretty much guaranteed to get at least one character that is already in the game. 

The next Tellius New Heroes banner also has to be for Radiant Dawn, and that is far from a sure thing when Radiant Dawn just got one a year ago.

Path of Radiance, meanwhile, hasn’t gotten a New Heroes banner since November 2021 (aka the end of Book V). I feel like we’re due for a new PoR banner that’ll feature non-kiddie Boyd and something like Ascended Mist, Titania or Mia. 

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

Another route they could take is the Inigo/Ross/Patty route where they just inject him into the pool, that would suck though. Seems like they would do that for Leonardo for some reason. But I digress.

It is technically possible for Edward (or Leonardo and Nolan) to be demotes but still get their Prf weapons. It’s not particularly common, of course, but demotes with Prf weapons do exist like Seteth, Lex, Orochi, and F!Shez.

• 2 weeks later...

New Divine Code lists are up. Winter BK is at 1200, Brave Corrin and Anniversary Hector are each at 1600, and all six paths have a Rearmed Hero at the end. Wild.

Edited by Othin