Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

more like different taste of disgusting

Awakening Celica looks like lolicon bait when that Linde looks like bait for people with fetish of oversized and too round boobs

Idk, FE13 looked like a normal anime teenager to me. Her costume was wack though.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

because leg people are a thing in Japan. comes to think about it is there any FE game without the thigh window?

Not just leg, her dress was literally just a flap and I'm pretty sure there was nothing under there lol.

Nope, even official art for like, FE2 gave the Whitewings zettai ryouiki lmao.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Not just leg, her dress was literally just a flap and I'm pretty sure there was nothing under there lol.

Nope, even official art for like, FE2 gave the Whitewings zettai ryouiki lmao.

Oh, the vapor wear trope? idk, Japanese fiction love fetishizing tropes. Not only boobies but also the thigh window, detached sleeves, etc...

And that's why everyone people declared "Fanservice ruined the franchise" I just snorted ... haha yeah sure let's forget leg fetish is a thing in Japan.

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

Oh, the vapor wear trope? idk, Japanese fiction love fetishizing tropes. Not only boobies but also the thigh window, detached sleeves, etc...

And that's why everyone people declared "Fanservice ruined the franchise" I just snorted ... haha yeah sure let's forget leg fetish is a thing in Japan.

Eh, sexualization is everywhere in media, not just in Japan. It sells well.

...I just realised me using Fury on Nino and Linde makes it really easy for me to jump from Echoes to Heroes. I play those two much like I play Mae and Delthea, just with much less range.

IE With little regard for their safety because the relevant enemies will be dead long before they can do more than glare.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That Linde is dead. Broken, twisted, empty. Don’t make me look the art up again.

*makes vax look up that art again*

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Eh, sexualization is everywhere in media, not just in Japan. It sells well.

it's always been, there's the sex sells trope too, and it's not like if a work have notable sexual fanservice it would be bad and plotless, it's just people often think that way.

I've spent roughly 400 orbs trying to get Alm (a total from both his original banner and the TT banner), and got three 5* Roys, a 5* Eirika, a 5* Merric, a Sanaki, and a 5* Cain... and no Alm. I've generally been able to get the units I want in the other banners, but for some reason Alm is just a cursed character for me. 

Conspiracy theory: IntSys has preprogrammed my account to never get Alm.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

DELETE THIS LINK

CHANGE IT

YOU'RE CORRUPTING THE MINDS OF LITTLE ONES ON THIS SITE 

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You all are monsters. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

Hey, I'm no monster

I didn't look it up at all until you linked the monstrosity in your post

Disgusting 

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

So just because you felt like you had to look it up again, you posted a link here so we all suffer with you?

And we are the monsters?

You are most certainly right, my Camus-userpic’d friend. You all are the monsters and you all shall suffer with me.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You are most certainly right, my Camus-userpic’d friend. You all are the monsters and you all shall suffer with me.

You treacherous mechanism! 

Just now, Rezzy said:

I knew it was this pic before I even clicked the link.  It looks like Linde after Julia's through with her.

I imagine getting Naga'd in the face to be a little different than that

31 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You treacherous mechanism! 

You got it all wrong, my Priscilla-userpic’d-by-my-own-hand automaton friend. It is all your niche to be traitorous and mechanical.

Everybody, want to bet how many Gwendys and Ests will I need to wade through before I actually get somebody I actually want, now that I decided to switch blue for a while?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

You got it all wrong, my Priscilla-userpic’d-by-my-own-hand automaton friend. It is all your niche to be traitorous and mechanical.

Everybody, want to bet how many Gwendys and Ests will I need to wade through before I actually get somebody I actually want, now that I decided to switch blue for a while?

Just don't pull my Cordy.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just don't pull my Cordy.

I never got her, actually. Disregarding the seasonals, her, Azura, Hinoka, Ephraim, Linde, Lukas, Mae, Olwen, Robin, and Rody are the blues I still am to pull.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I never got her, actually. Disregarding the seasonals, her, Azura, Hinoka, Ephraim, Linde, Lukas, Mae, Olwen, Robin, and Rody are the blues I still am to pull.

I have Azura and Hinoka as 5*s (Azura is +1!), then I have 3* Robins. I can't remember if I have a Lukas actually. Don't have any of those others though.