• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Jagen with Fortify Cavaliers I know, but what's the other one? 

Odin is good food regardless.  Robin can be good for Olwen or Ursla.  Considering Olwen can already kill Takumi, I guess for Ursla?  Gwen doesn't have anything good.

With the crazy rationale of, "Well I spent $40 on the Pegasus banner so it wouldn't be fair if I didn't spend money on the Wyvern banner!", I bought 23 orbs. 

First pull had no green, so I went red and got a 4* Palla.  Second pull had two blue and three colorless, so I pulled a blue, and got Azura!  

Pushing my luck, I kept going and pulled a 5*Cherche!  Already promoted one from 4*, so I guess I'll be joining the heady heights of merged 5 star status.

108 orbs got me four 5* units today.  I can't complain about luck anymore.

Edited by Eridras

I pulled a 5* Lachesis just yesterday when I was trying to get Lucius! Tbh not very impressed with her so far but she's only around lvl. 20 so I'll keep training her I guess haha.

Not sure whether I want a Pegasus Knight more or a Wyvern Rider more though, given the two current banners.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Odin is good food regardless.  Robin can be good for Olwen or Ursla.  Considering Olwen can already kill Takumi, I guess for Ursla?  Gwen doesn't have anything good.

Ursula ate my previous Odin -- she's a staple in my current horse emblem arena team.  This one will give someone else that tasty Moonbow if I can spare the feathers. >=)

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

With the crazy rationale of, "Well I spent $40 on the Pegasus banner so it wouldn't be fair if I didn't spend money on the Wyvern banner!", I bought 23 orbs. 

Uhhhhh.... Well at least you're fair!

GZ on Azura.  I've got Ninian, her clone, but apparently Azura is a bit better.

24 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Ursula ate my previous Odin -- she's a staple in my current horse emblem arena team.  This one will give someone else that tasty Moonbow if I can spare the feathers. >=)

Yea Odin is good meat. 

I'm actually saying no to both new banners.  The only Pegasus I've used are in sacred stones because they were good at the monsters.  The Wyvrens in the banner are missing my top 3.  Cormag would make me go p2p (please don't make me do it IS).  Unless he has comic book artwork in which case I'll go mad.  Haar and Jill would also be pretty good, not sure if I'd pull for them though.

19 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Uhhhhh.... Well at least you're fair!

GZ on Azura.  I've got Ninian, her clone, but apparently Azura is a bit better.

I've been using Ninian since Blazing Shadows. I'm really curious to see if Azura is as good as people say she is. 

1 hour ago, Dolce said:

I pulled a 5* Lachesis just yesterday when I was trying to get Lucius! Tbh not very impressed with her so far but she's only around lvl. 20 so I'll keep training her I guess haha.

I have both of them and I can confirm that Lucius is better.

Lucius might have lower defense than Lachesis but Lucius has miracle. Because of that, Martyr works really well (despite it slowing the special trigger). And can heal the target and himself a lot. If you do have another healer, heal him. And then rinse and repeat. Did I mention he has pretty good RES and Pain?

With Lachesis, there's not really much that you can work with. The only thing (kinda) good is the physic staff. Absorb doesn't help much. Her skills are not all that useful (unless you have trouble dealing with mages). And overall, her stats are pretty mediocre-average (25 SPD, 22 DEF, and 30 RES. Neutral IVs by the way). Even Lucius has higher SPD (30 SPD, Neutral SPD). Lachesis might have higher ATK (36 to be exact) but it won't work effectively unless you have Pain.

Still keep training her though. The more maxed out 5 stars, the better. Congrats anyways.

15 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I have both of them and I can confirm that Lucius is better.

Lucius might have lower defense than Lachesis but Lucius has miracle. Because of that, Martyr works really well (despite it slowing the special trigger). And can heal the target and himself a lot. If you do have another healer, heal him. And then rinse and repeat. Did I mention he has pretty good RES and Pain?

With Lachesis, there's not really much that you can work with. The only thing (kinda) good is the physic staff. Absorb doesn't help much. Her skills are not all that useful (unless you have trouble dealing with mages). And overall, her stats are pretty mediocre-average (25 SPD, 22 DEF, and 30 RES. Neutral IVs by the way). Even Lucius has higher SPD (30 SPD, Neutral SPD). Lachesis might have higher ATK (36 to be exact) but it won't work effectively unless you have Pain.

Still keep training her though. The more maxed out 5 stars, the better. Congrats anyways.

Ahh I'm so jealous that you have a Lucius! I've been on-and-off trying Colorless pulls since he was released in hopes of bringing him home and reuniting him with my Raven but obviously, no luck so far.

But you basically just confirmed my thoughts on Lachesis so far. I'm having trouble training her at level 20, I can only imagine how much harder it'll get when she's in her upper 30s and I have to use the 8th-10th stratums. At least I can just spam heal in that case though... I definitely noticed though, with Lachesis, that she doesn't have very good stats or skills. I would consider Absorb better if it didn't sacrifice MT for its special ability to heal the user by 50% of the damage dealt, and Physic is okay but it doesn't heal all that much compared to other healing skills. She's just not been a great healer or attacker so far - in my training, she's only been able to double-attack knights so far and does minimal damage (generally less than 10) each attack. I've resorted to bringing higher-leveled units to park in front of her as she slowly, slowly, kills enemies safely behind them (and heals the units being used as cannon fodder).

I may be complaining a lot about her, but I am happy to have another 5* under my belt at the very least lol. Thank you for the congratulations!

Edited by Dolce

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Just pulled Hinoka, but I'm pretty sure her SPD isn't supposed to be a 3. I'd believe it being an 8, but not a three...her other stats are HP 18, ATK 15, DEF 7, RES 7. 

Her speed is 3 due to brave weapons subtracting 5 speed.

30 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Just pulled Hinoka, but I'm pretty sure her SPD isn't supposed to be a 3. I'd believe it being an 8, but not a three...her other stats are HP 18, ATK 15, DEF 7, RES 7. 

So it's +Def, -Hp. 

Four summons split between the 2 new banners. That makes 19 total summons with only 1 archer summoned: Virion. Game, I just want an average Setsuna. Is that too much to ask? Oh, and no Camilla, Cherche, Hinoka, Minerva, Palla, or Subaki when I wanted another Cherche with at least neutral attack, Cordelia and Hinoka, and Camilla as a high res axe flyer. Not even a 3* Cherche or a 4* Camilla.

Just gonna copy and paste this over from another forum that I talk about FE Heroes... Seriously, it would be a pain to type all of this out again.

The 4 summons:

Spoiler

The Sixteenth Summon

Barst: 3*, +Atk, -Def. Great, a glass cannon and the complete opposite of the first Barst.

Eliwood: Another 3*, +Spd, -Atk. No comment.

Laslow: +Atk, -HP. Great, another -HP Laslow.

Lon'qu #1: Third one; +Spd, -Atk. Another crappy nature Lon'qu. Fantastic.

Olivia: +HP, -Res. Yeah, I'll keep using the average, special map one I trained up.

The Seventeenth Summon

M!Corrin: Average.

Laslow #2: +Res, -Atk. Axebreaker fodder.

M!Robin: +Def, -Atk. Great... Well, at least his base attack will still be higher than a neutral 5* Odin's -- that's incredibly sad by the way -- and he can probably make up with it since Bonfire has a lower cooldown than F!Robin's Ignis. And then there's the whole I start out with being super effective against two types of units.

Sophia: +Def, -Spd. Why... Better than +Res, -Atk Sophia, but still.

Wrys: +Atk, -Spd.

The Eighteenth Summon

Arthur: First 3* Arthur; +Atk, -Def. Eh... Not as great as second, 4* Arthur with +Atk, -Res, but definitely better than first, 4* Arthur who had -Atk, +HP.

Catria: +Spd, -Res. Welp, I'm at a conundrum. This Catria can actually double stuff, but her resistance is going to be pretty meh. Do I favor the one who hits like a truck, but can't double or this one who can, but is going to have more issues against mages?

Frederick #1: Second 3* one; +Def, -HP. This is probably going to negate the HP seeing how +Def, -HP Selena was like. Definitely better than the first Frederick with +Res, -HP, but might not be as good as 4*, +Spd, -Res Frederick.

Frederick #2: Third 3* Frederick; +Atk, -Res.

Lon'qu #2: Fourth Lon'qu; +Atk, -Spd. Wow. The opposite of third Lon'qu and kind of an Oboro situation where 2 show up with the same affected stats, but one is clearly better. He's still fast, but he's going to hit harder and unlike the first 3, he doesn't have -Atk to compromise his offense or -Def to compromise his defense.

The Nineteenth Summon

Bartre: Third Bartre, second 3* one; +Atk, -HP. Y'know, maybe I should switch which Bartre I'm using since the 4* one is +Def, -Atk which is fine, but he might be missing the OOMPH he's supposed to have. Still, he's one of the few units that -Atk doesn't really affect since he already hits hard. The second, 3* Bartre has +Def, -HP.

Cain: Third Cain; +Atk, -Spd.

Felicia: Second summoned Felicia; +Res, -Atk. Silver Dagger or Breath of Life fodder.

Oboro: Third Oboro, first 4* Oboro; +Spd, -Atk.

Odin: Second Odin; +Spd, -Res... The same one showed up. THE SAME ONE.

M!Corrin and M!Robin pretty much stand out on the sole fact they're the only new units. M!Corrin's fine, but M!Robin having -Atk kind of sucks. The other ones that have me questioning are Cain, Catria, Frederick #2, and I guess, Laslow #1.

Spoiler

Cain:

Spoiler

The Cain I've been using has +Def, -Res which literally evens out his overall defenses when he's a 4*. Problem is that it's really low overall defenses; 24 each or as a 4*, 23 def and 22 res. He takes a lot of damage regardless and it's not as good as Abel's neutral def and res which is 25 each. The second Cain I summoned has +HP, -Spd. Benched him since I don't think it's worth it. Third Cain, though, might be. I feel like instead of getting his Wings of Mercy skills, I should instead give him Axebreaker from a Laslow. This would pretty much make him a sword Abel which is fine since the only other Axebreaker cavalry is Eliwood and the one I'm using is +Atk, -Res. I don't know, but with his speed getting penalized, it might be a better idea to have it so that against axe users, he gets a guaranteed follow-up at high HP than having Wings of Mercy which I feel like would be better on a harder hitting unit or a much more durable unit like Hector. That's what I was thinking in the morning before I checked his stats since I thought he was an average Cain -- didn't remember what second Cain's boon/bane was. It's could work with third Cain, but I'm worried that he'll get doubled by stuff because he's using a Brave Sword; -Spd 4* Cain ends up with 26 speed which with a Brave Sword leaves him with 21 speed. I don't know, Cain grew on me with how aggressive, energetic, and hammy he is at times. His reckless play style is fun too. Anyone's thoughts on this?

Catria:

Spoiler

Catria, well, first Catria has +Atk, -Spd, so, she usually doesn't double stuff, but she hits pretty hard. The new one probably will double, but at the cost of having low res which means I'd have 2 flyers with low res: her and Subaki who naturally has lower res and a res bane for an attack boon. Sure, get her out of the way of mages, but of the blue units I have, if I use this Catria, I'd end up with 4 with res banes, Oboro, Subaki, and Sully -- actually glad she has +Def, -Res so she can be a physical cavalier while Jagen and if I summon her some day, Peri can be anti-mage ones -- are the others -- also Odin, but I stopped using him for various reasons -- and F!Corrin, Effie, M!Robin, and Sharena with natural average to low res. The only units with good res are Ninian, Ursula, and while not in use: Jagen, and Shanna whenever I pick and train one -- probably the +Atk, -HP one.

Frederick #2:

Spoiler

Frederick #2. Eh, I don't know, it's interesting since the one I'm using and liking despite his insane weakness to mages is a +Spd, -Res one. Might want to continue using that one, but this one could be good too with +Atk, -Res. Thoughts? The other two, the other summoned in this set of summons and the first Frederick I got with +Res, -HP, are just going to be used for skills. Luna is good, but what else? He can only get up to Wings of Mercy 2 as a 4* and giving someone a Hammer isn't exactly great. Sure, 2 skills is fine, but I'd like to pass 3 if possible.

Laslow #3:

Spoiler

Laslow #3. The current one I'm using is +Def, -HP. Great and I think it evens out, but this one... As a 5*, he could end up with 38 base attack. I always felt like Laslow was a more cohesive Alfonse in that his skills and stats make sense and don't really contradict each other. Laslow just hits hard and sustains himself with Noontime while Alfonse having Sol is kind of weird when he could have had a pure offensive special combined with Defiant Def or something that makes it so when he drops to critical HP, he's basically invincible and can dish out a ton of damage uninterrupted. I actually felt like he should have had Astra or Glimmer instead of Sol which Anna should have had. Anyway, Laslow wouldn't have a legendary and with HP bane, he'd trade HP and defense for higher base attack and 1 more base, neutral speed compared to Alfonse. That said, I could just give him a Brave Sword and say screw it. As Cain says, "ATTACK!"

Oh, and because of my poor luck with red mages, @eclipse, I'm just going to use Raigh now since you basically convinced me he's worth using. That might change if I ever get a Henry or Tharja. :p

Edited by Kaden

So, I was rerolling today to get an Hinoka account, with 15 orbs (too lazy for doing the map story) I pulled in the Pegasus banner. 3 blu and I said : perfect! I will get her. 

First one - 3 stars 

Second one - 4 stars Peri gosh. 

Third one - LINDE 5 STAR

I forgot to look for IVs but approximately she is a +spd - res (or def, don't remember) Linde. 

I linked that account :c

I SWEAR IF I GET ONE MORE FREAKING FESTIVAL (OR EVEN NORMAL) CAMILLA INSTEAD OF CHROM, I AM GOING TO GO MENTAL!!!

...If I haven't already -.-

Had a big blow out of pure hunt summoning (and one Roy since I got one pull with no greens or blues) in the hopes of finishing off my main account. I got no new bunnies - not even Xander, who I still need on my main account - and got yet another frickin' Camilla. I just wanted one! ONE!

Funnily enough, I got two Arthurs - I think the only three star I haven't had up until this point. I thought I hated his art but I actually really don't xD I can't wait to train one or the other up, though I haven't checked ivs.

Five star wise, I got Stupid Bunny Stupid (maybe I'm feeling a bit petty), Olwen and Julia.

I also got two Cordelias - someone I hadn't had before - as four stars. And yet another stupid Est who went home early... May have pictured shooting her through the head a few times.

I got a fair amount of skill fodder, but I've had to send a fair few home now since I still have no clue what to do with people -.- I mostly have four stars (and Lon'qus) left

I got baited and spent about 200 orbs on the banners,  managed to get:

5*: Camilla (duplicate), Cherche, Minerva, and Sheeda
4* Niles, Kagero, two Olivias, two Eirikas, Sakura, Azama, and Priscilla

Rest were 3* SI fodders, managed to get the father and son pair as well. Very pleased with the outcome since I can try out Iceberg on Felicia now, have 70 orbs left so I'm gonna try to save up now.

Edited by Fei Mao

I did some more summons in the Pegasus banner, drawing only the blues and greens (only colours I skipped were two colourless).

Got assorted 3* and 4*, including a 4* Cherche and only a 3* Shanna (it WAS the pegasus banner...), but the real meat was a 5* Merric.

Where are all these 5*s coming from?

So on my second account, I decided to do a pull because why not? (Apparently I have a gambling problem, and I can't horde orbs anymore.) Yesterday, I pulled from the wyvern banner and got a PERFECT Beruka with a +DEF/-SPD boon/bane. Today, I pulled from the Easter banner because it had the highest five star percentage (3.25%). Three blues and two greens. I ended up with Odin (I am determined to make him a good unit), Corrin (I have several of her already XD), Effie (Neutral; an excellent candidate to train up)...and just when I thought things would end on an okay note...

I got five star Sheena AND Minerva. They don't have perfect boon/banes. Sheena was +SPD/-HP and Minerva was +DEF/-ATK, but I'm sooooo happy. I've never rolled either of them before on even in multiple rerolls. Getting Minerva is probably a sign that I should support her on at least one of my accounts. XD 

I'm trying to build a flying team and just my luck (or misfortune, depending on how you look at it), Heroes decides to put up TWO Flier focus banners and a 3rd with Caeda in it. So far I have 4* Michalis from the GHB and I pulled a 5* Tsubaki and Palla from the Pegasus banner. So here's the rub, I'll likely have another 20 orbs (FTP T_T) before these banners run out and I need to figure out what characters to shoot for.

The two main threats I have to consider for an arena team is Takumi and Hector. Takumi will slaughter any character without Iote's shield and Hector destroys anything that's not a dedicated counter so I'm thinking the ideal team would be something like

Michalis/Minerva
Hinoka/Cordelia
Caeda(for Hector)
Flexible

Does that sound like a good team? I do already have a 5* Blue and Red flier so a part of me is leaning towards rolling on a 5* Green flier to save on feathers (Michalis is only 4*) but those buffs from Hinoka and Caeda would be SO welcome for any flier. What do you think I should roll for? Incidentally, I have a spare Goad Fliers and Iote's shield to put on any who need them.

Edited by NekoKnight

5 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

I got baited and spent about 200 orbs on the banners,  managed to get:

5*: Camilla (duplicate), Cherche, Minerva, and Sheeda
4* Niles, Kagero, two Olivias, two Eirikas, Sakura, Azama, and Priscilla

Rest were 3* SI fodders, managed to get the father and son pair as well. Very pleased with the outcome since I can try out Iceberg on Felicia now, have 70 orbs left so I'm gonna try to save up now.

Another falls victim to the temptation.

But will I give in?

3 hours ago, JSND said:

Navvare GHB celebration summon 

Reveal hidden contents

58e37e4bed559_2017-04-0418_01_08.thumb.png.aecffbe903ca4f4a669f71dfb830f616.png

Congrats bro