The power of YOLO pulls through!

yay.thumb.jpg.d95d18b7c9f131443582c59fab899e8d.jpg

She's +Hp -Def which is neutral for practical purposes. I don't mind, she's there to look cute and uncomfortable at the same time instead of fighting.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New banner means a new unit, for 830 total pulled units.

Got a 3* Palla.  Will most likely be fodder, since I have a LOT of them.  Not sure if I want to give someone Goad Fliers or Moonbow.

Back up to 23 orbs, so another pull at the Cooldown banner.

1. 3* Femui: Bleh.
  2. 3* Frederick: More bleh.

And of course the other 3 orbs are grey, so no point pulling from them.

Well today's orbs netted me 2 greens and 2 colorless to pull for spring. Klein and Niles at 4 star. A 3 star Barst. And Sharena. Probably the unit I wanted least form the banner gameplay wise. She is cute as a button though. I like Catria's art just a touch more, but I think that is because of her expression more than anything. +DEF/-HP. Yuck, that is like the only boon she can't use. So she is just going to sit on a bench somewhere. But hey at least she is a focus unit. . . I guess.

And because my last orb set was so bad, I've got 20 orbs again. Come on, RNG...

1. 3* Selena: Very nice. Always need Reposition fodder.
  2. 3* Sophia: Not so nice.
  3. 3* Lon'qu: Unnecessary.
  4. 4* Caeda: I have been considering training you, but I already have a +Spd/-HP copy, so you're not needed.
  5. 3* Felicia: I might need you for SI.

All in all, an awful pull. Selena is handy, but otherwise a pile of garbage. It's not even 4* garbage this time.

EDIT: And I'm back thanks to the Arena and a bunch of quests I stalled on.

1. 3* Odin: Worthless.
  2. 4* Oboro: Also worthless.
  3. 3* Draug: Also worthless.
  4. 4* Chrom: Bleh. And the other orb's grey, so no point in picking that.

Damnit, Feh, what did I do to offend you?

Edited by KMT4ever
More orbs.

So, I went to the Spring Festival in hopes of getting one more bunny Chrom. I got pity broken by someone else, but I am fine with that.

https://imgur.com/30HDeKH

I decided to open all of the orbs and I was not disappointed. The five stars are all +resistance. Chrom is -HP, Sonya is -defense, and Mist is -HP as well, I think. Oh yeah, and after all this time, my first +attack not -speed Eliwood has come home!

The banner was very kind to me this year. After getting spurned last year by bunny Chrom, he decided to appear. A lot. I walked away with nine more bunnies (seven chroms, two lucinas, and one camilla)! My only green pity breakers were very convenient. Hawkeye for killer axe+, and Camilla for brave axe+, 40k feathers saved! 

I am looking forward to the new changes to the summoning pool -hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to get who they want. Best of luck to you all!

So, I went to the Spring Festival in hopes of getting one more bunny Chrom. I got pity broken by someone else, but I am fine with that.

https://imgur.com/30HDeKH

I decided to open all of the orbs and I was not disappointed. The five stars are all +resistance. Chrom is -HP, Sonya is -defense, and Mist is -HP as well, I think. Oh yeah, and after all this time, my first +attack not -speed Eliwood has come home!

The banner was very kind to me this year. After getting spurned last year by bunny Chrom, he decided to appear. A lot. I walked away with 10 more bunnies (seven chroms, two lucinas, and one camilla: https://imgur.com/a/l1rAW)! My only other green pity breakers were very convenient. Hawkeye for killer axe+, and Camilla for brave axe+, 40k feathers saved! 

I am looking forward to the new changes to the summoning pool -hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to get who they want. Best of luck to you all!

Edited by Momentai~

Didn't expect Grima to be on the BHB banner but I guess it makes sense. Thought to myself I'll open all greens on the first round, but there was just the one, so eh. 3* Barst. Yeah I'll take that.

Yeah okay, I think this banner is straight-up wasted.

Spoiler

yPzY3fd.png?1

I mean, I'm not opposed if it wants to keep crapping out 5*s (+Spd/-Atk for this one, so meh) but still hot damn. This is the fourth one within the last five days (Rebecca, Hawkeye, Spring Catria dup just yesterday).

My latest free pull was just 3* Cherche, so bleh.

Tomorrow is a big spend. Not today.

It has Grima though.

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (it knew. :P)

3* Beruka (Well, it's Glimmer)

Wasn't planning to spend any orbs, but with a bunch of free ones coming soon, and the requisite 15 reserved for Thracia, I went into the Spring banner again. Bad decision.

4* Oboro +Atk -Res

4* Mathilda +Res -Def
4* Gunter +Def -Res
3* Frederick +Res -Atk

Back down to 12 orbs, but I'm yet to do Odin's maps and the new Squad Assault so I'll be good for tomorrow's session.

I had 3 green orbs on the Nowi/Tiki BHB free pull, and while Grima was probably the best choice to go for, I've had enough of green hell. XD I pulled the one lonely red hoping to get some decent red fodder or another 4 star Morgan. Aaaaaand....

10u5BGB.png?1

I guess she forgot that she and Grima weren't sharing a banner anymore. I managed to pull her from her original banner too at +SPD -RES. ....this one is +SPD -HP. XD IDK if I'm going to merge her, or if I'll give Chill SPD to someone..... 

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana Of course no greens when the only unit I want is Grima. Free *4 Cain again. Oh well.

Then I move over to the Spring Banner again and naturally there are no colorless stones again. 4 red, 1 green. The choice is obvious. So I pull it with intent to back out and-

3wWm3s3.png

Yep. That figures. See... something in me knew that if I pulled on a blue or green stone I'd get one of these other *5's. But it's just like... why summon on an off focus color to avoid a *5? It just seems stupid. He's even +ATK/-DEF so no chance of foddering him off really. Guess he's here to stay. Don't know that I'll keep summoning on this banner. I really need Steady Breath and Wrath. I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.

@Zeo Sorry you didn't get the units you wanted ... that Alfonse is awesome though, I would gladly take him (even if he had to be +SPD to get into my GF squad) and I'm also out of Cains btw. 

I guess DEF smoke will occur also on other units, so no immediate need to fodder him off. 

32 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana Of course no greens when the only unit I want is Grima. Free *4 Cain again. Oh well.

Then I move over to the Spring Banner again and naturally there are no colorless stones again. 4 red, 1 green. The choice is obvious. So I pull it with intent to back out and-

3wWm3s3.png

Yep. That figures. See... something in me knew that if I pulled on a blue or green stone I'd get one of these other *5's. But it's just like... why summon on an off focus color to avoid a *5? It just seems stupid. He's even +ATK/-DEF so no chance of foddering him off really. Guess he's here to stay. Don't know that I'll keep summoning on this banner. I really need Steady Breath and Wrath. I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.

I mean at least he has a nice weapon there but then again +Atk is great. And ther's not a lot of green axe cavalry units in the game so it's still neat that you got one of the faster, physical axes.

And hey, all the Smoke skill wielders seem to like you!

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Thanks and yeah, I'll keep him around. Even if I'm not particularly fond of men in bunny suits, but hey! Neither is he.

At least it's one of the better bunny costumes. :-) 

And certrainly better than my last green pity breakers (in that order): Sharena (-SPD), Soren, Merric (number #2), FH!Robin. 

(Not everybody would agree on Grima, but that's my dislike of armors)

I got three greens on my free pull session. So I decided to go for all three since I'm still in need of Fredericks.

Instead I get two Berukas and a Rhajat. :/ Feathers and fodder I'm not sure who to use on yet.