I finally got Kaden!!

But also got 5* Sword!Reinhardt as my free pull on the Alm banner and then 5* Elincia on the beast banner (right after pulling Kaden). So yay fodder? So many banners I want stuff from, ah well. But gonna try for Keaton in my last few days of the beast banner.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, despite sniping only red on the LH Banner, the only two units I got in ~100 orbs were two +Def -Res Legendary Ephirams. No clue what I’m gonna use them for. I can’t see myself needing to give anyone Sturdy Stance anytime soon, so idunno.

Also new Focus banner threw me a free Alm, so that was neat. -ATK +SPD though so :/

Alright, last chance at Lewyn let's do th-

Spoiler

T15UfLO.png

...Well, I guess she followed Takumi back to my castle. Though sure, I'll take Katarina (+Res/-Def, significantly better than the -Atk she had before) back. I'm glad at least something came out of sniping this banner. Still, RIP my Lewyn dreams.

9 hours ago, PineappleL said:

Somehow, despite sniping only red on the LH Banner, the only two units I got in ~100 orbs were two +Def -Res Legendary Ephirams. No clue what I’m gonna use them for. I can’t see myself needing to give anyone Sturdy Stance anytime soon, so idunno.

Also new Focus banner threw me a free Alm, so that was neat. -ATK +SPD though so :/

that seems to be the bane/boon of choice for Alm hahaaha. almost everyone i know is getting -atk/+spd, (or vice versa)
just give him Death blow 3. that will help. 

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Alright, last chance at Lewyn let's do th-

Reveal hidden contents

T15UfLO.png

...Well, I guess she followed Takumi back to my castle. Though sure, I'll take Katarina (+Res/-Def, significantly better than the -Atk she had before) back. I'm glad at least something came out of sniping this banner. Still, RIP my Lewyn dreams.

ooohh noooo :(

Lewyn is such an annoying little bugger. 

Edited by daisy jane

Sigh, my chances for Kaden are officially over. Had 14 orbs today, first session gave me one green orb. 4* Merric blehhh

9 orbs left, second session gave me no greens. Aaaaaand I got pity broken at 3.75% by 5* Kliff. Great. Used to want him but now I just want to fodder him asap.

Seeing as the only orbs we still get until the banner is over are 3 login orbs, which would only bring me to 8, I decided to just spend those last 5 orbs. For a 3* Raven ugh.

Welp, the dream of getting all four beasts is over. As is the dream for a green beast as I never got a Reyson in all these summons either and I won't be summoning for green again anytime soon I think. Sigh, guess I'll just run two blues then and use Panne instead of Kaden. I really shouldn't be so salty though, I did get three of the beasts in about 150-200 orbs and the ones that have the least chance of demoting too. But getting Velouria at 4.75% pity rate and getting pity broken for Kaden I feel like I had more than a fair chance to still get him too, so it still hurts :( Not to mention both Keaton and Velouria are -atk...

Next goal: Alm. I shouldn't even try cause the chances I will get him are extremely slim but who knows when (or even if) he'll be back again so I have to try.

Edited by Mau

@daisy jane Wow, lucky Alm! Tried for him a bit but he wouldn't come this time either.

@mampfoid Sorry to hear about the pitybreaks. :(

Decide I'll just free pull/ticket the Binding Blade banner, so I tried the legendary banner once again.

Main account got nothing after 40 orbs (wanted a better Hrid or CC Danxer fodder)...except I finally get a Shanna after months! 3 star though. Also got a Lilina in the same circle so I can remove her HP bane now. Also a +Atk Niles (finally). While no last minute 5 star, still a worthwhile 20 orbs.

Then I went to do the Valentine Tellius banner again for a final Ike YOLO. 2 reds, 1 green, 2 colourless. Funnily enough while I didn't get Ike...I did get 2 Selenas AND a Barst. All Reposition pull!! With how rare it is, I consider that a success (1 Selena was also a +Atk/-Res one). Down to 4 orbs but again, worth for the fodder.

As for my second account, I wanted to at least leave the legendary with a 5 star. Had all red session, but just picked one (Adult Tiki) since I'd rather try for a green and either fix my -Atk Surtr or get a new unit. Next session only had 1 green, and it gave me an Adrfit female Corrin with a nice +Spd/-HP nature so I'll be happy with that.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah, but I can't be too bummed, since I got a lot of free stuff recently (few of these units were really wanted though). 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

As for my second account, I wanted to at least leave the legendary with a 5 star. Had all red session, but just picked one (Adult Tiki) since I'd rather try for a green and either fix my -Atk Surtr or get a new unit. Next session only had 1 green, and it gave me an Adrfit female Corrin with a nice +Spd/-HP nature so I'll be happy with that.

Haha wow, we're +SPD Corrin buddies now. Congrats! 

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane Wow, lucky Alm! Tried for him a bit but he wouldn't come this time either.

Decide I'll just free pull/ticket the Binding Blade banner, so I tried the legendary banner once again.

Main account got nothing after 40 orbs (wanted a better Hrid or CC Danxer fodder)...except I finally get a Shanna after months! 3 star though. Also got a Lilina in the same circle so I can remove her HP bane now. Also a +Atk Niles (finally). While no last minute 5 star, still a worthwhile 20 orbs.

Then I went to do the Valentine Tellius banner again for a final Ike YOLO. 2 reds, 1 green, 2 colourless. Funnily enough while I didn't get Ike...I did get 2 Selenas AND a Barst. All Reposition pull!! With how rare it is, I consider that a success (1 Selena was also a +Atk/-Res one). Down to 4 orbs but again, worth for the fodder.

I am really hoping they don't ignore him. again (i mean i'll take any all alms I get, i loved SOV!), and I'd love to neutralize his -atk. but my orbs are spoken for a stubborn vallite priestess who refuses to be summoned. 
(I WAS TEMPTED oops caps, sorry i was tempted to do 100 or so on Legendary and try to get DC fodder from Hrid, so I can give it to Soleil, but. nahhh. i'll have to wait until April (Hector) or when Hrid comes back). 

WOOO REPO PULLS :D I'm glad they are showing up! 
Corrin is fun. (mine is -spd go figure, but  that's basically a neutral speed FKana so it wasn't worth trying to fix it).

Was this seasonal banner a legendary banner in disguise? I've never had such bad luck (or good luck, I guess, if you go just by number of 5*s rather than what you want to get) on a normal banner. I wanted Ike and Soren. I got:

Hardin - Don't mind this one overly. I have CYL!Hector who is better for me but I still really like this guy's design. 

Valentine Mist - The only focus unit I did get and the one I cared least for. Nice art at least. 

Flying Olivia - Didn't really need her but oh well. I only have one flying refresher who is nearly maxed so she might come in handy. 

Celica - Meh. Another red tome infantry. I have too many and never cared for her as a character. 

Sylvia - Did not want or need her in any form. I think the only 4-5* units I'd be happy getting are Legault (I don't have him at all), Reyson, Shigure and Ares (all of whom I'm trying to +10). Sylvia isn't useful for me in the slightest -.-

Aaaaaand the latest and last pull... Amelia. I've pulled her three times off focus now. I have plenty of Armour March fodder. Leave me alone!!! I'd much rather have had Myrrh or M!Grima if I had to be pity broken by a green -.-

So overall, this might seem like a good haul, but most are going to gather dust. Screw this stupid banner >.<

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Was this seasonal banner a legendary banner in disguise? I've never had such bad luck (or good luck, I guess, if you go just by number of 5*s rather than what you want to get) on a normal banner. I wanted Ike and Soren. I got:

Hardin - Don't mind this one overly. I have CYL!Hector who is better for me but I still really like this guy's design. 

Valentine Mist - The only focus unit I did get and the one I cared least for. Nice art at least. 

Flying Olivia - Didn't really need her but oh well. I only have one flying refresher who is nearly maxed so she might come in handy. 

Celica - Meh. Another red tome infantry. I have too many and never cared for her as a character. 

Sylvia - Did not want or need her in any form. I think the only 4-5* units I'd be happy getting are Legault (I don't have him at all), Reyson, Shigure and Ares (all of whom I'm trying to +10). Sylvia isn't useful for me in the slightest -.-

Aaaaaand the latest and last pull... Amelia. I've pulled her three times off focus now. I have plenty of Armour March fodder. Leave me alone!!! I'd much rather have had Myrrh or M!Grima if I had to be pity broken by a green -.-

So overall, this might seem like a good haul, but most are going to gather dust. Screw this stupid banner >.<

i am so sorry you didn't get what you wanted.
But gosh. except for Hardin i am SO Jealous of your Haul.  :(

@Rezzy@Arcanite Now that I can post again (was restricted for ten days), I can say I got two lord boys in the mean time!

NjnktBd.png

Leif finally came! Now I can say I've pulled every lord in some form. I never got regular Lyn or regular Hector, but I did get Brave Lyn, Bride Lyn, legendary Lyn (whom I sent home), and legendary Hector. All the other lords, I have their base versions or have had them. Oh yeah, this Leif is neutral which works for me. :)

Then I was surprised to see an Alm banner follow Leif's, so I took the opportunity to look for a new one of him to replace my -Atk Alm and in just four summons...

GFXHlpT.png

YAY YEAH! :D

...Only then to find that my old Alm was not -Atk at all! I went almost two years thinking he was! Turned out he was -Spd. But that's not ideal for his Windsweep anyway, and this new Alm is +Atk, so it still worked out perfectly! That's exactly the asset he wants for that magnificent refine of his.

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy@Arcanite Now that I can post again (was restricted for ten days), I can say I got two lord boys in the mean time!

NjnktBd.png

Leif finally came! Now I can say I've pulled every lord in some form. I never got regular Lyn or regular Hector, but I did get Brave Lyn, Bride Lyn, legendary Lyn (whom I sent home), and legendary Hector. All the other lords, I have their base versions or have had them. Oh yeah, this Leif is neutral which works for me. :)

Then I was surprised to see an Alm banner follow Leif's, so I took the opportunity to look for a new one of him to replace my -Atk Alm and in just four summons...

GFXHlpT.png

YAY YEAH! :D

...Only then to find that my old Alm was not -Atk at all! I went almost two years thinking he was! Turned out he was -Spd. But that's not ideal for his Windsweep anyway, and this new Alm is +Atk, so it still worked out perfectly! That's exactly the asset he wants for that magnificent refine of his.

Congrats, speaking of pulls, I was surprised to see how few Kleins I've pulled.  He was too valuable to ever send home, yet I only had a few, so I can't +10 him, even if I wanted to.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, speaking of pulls, I was surprised to see how few Kleins I've pulled.  He was too valuable to ever send home, yet I only had a few, so I can't +10 him, even if I wanted to.

Now that I think about it, I've pulled Klein quite a lot, but would always end up foddering him for Death Blow. I did keep a +Atk one around though, and now I'm glad I did. That sweet new weapon of his is basically bow Amiti.

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Now that I think about it, I've pulled Klein quite a lot, but would always end up foddering him for Death Blow. I did keep a +Atk one around though, and now I'm glad I did. That sweet new weapon of his is basically bow Amiti.

I grinded up one yesterday, I think I'll merge a +Atk, since that seems better than +Spd for him.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I grinded up one yesterday, I think I'll merge a +Atk, since that seems better than +Spd for him.

wouldn't speed be better for him? He could potentially quad? 
(like elincia). (I also have a atk klein, kept him) - and I'd totally +10 him.... but man. stupid hawkeye and effie has to have deathblow 3 at 5* :( )

44 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

wouldn't speed be better for him? He could potentially quad? 
(like elincia). (I also have a atk klein, kept him) - and I'd totally +10 him.... but man. stupid hawkeye and effie has to have deathblow 3 at 5* :( )

Since Darting Blow is a Seal now, the extra Atk seems to help him more.

After getting my pity rate broken twice by Saber and Eldigan, I ended up with a +Atk - Res Idunn. Not optimal for EP but the extra attack is always welcome. Free roll gave me another Ares. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Sue [+Spd -Atk] came quite easily and unpainfully.

Thea [+Def -Res] seems... quite tall. That or REALLY close to the camera...

Idunn [+HP -Def] was quite shy... took a whole new Zelgius and Katarina for her to show up...

And then Lugh [+Def -Res] was last.

Sue came out on top on this one... but I have them all now... now to get a merge on them...

The game really wanted me to get Idoun or Thea. But I don't want to spend too many orbs on sessions with absolutely no greens. I had to skip some good red and blue only sessions until I got something with a green. And didn't get anything yet.

I also sent some strongly worded feedback through customer support about no demotions from the beast banner.

The hell is happening right now? Impatient as ever, I farmed the tickets coz I felt an itch to summon, so free summon, 4 tickets and 16 orbs later I got

Spoiler

4*Arthur

Sue

Sue

Ike

Brave Celica

4* Frederick

4* Nino

3* Titania

Mia

I did want a Lugh for his Rally Up, coz I don't think he will demote, but yeah, no. I won't complain, but that felt unreal. An apology for the void I got on the legendary banner and the lack of Ophelia on hers?

2019 5* count: 38

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K
I can't count...

Going away for a holiday soon so I made sure to get my four tickets done in case I don't come back in time to finish FB. Also spent a few more orbs than I thought I would, some twenty-odd, and got broken by F Kana, +Spd -Def. New but of no real use to me, but given that it was on my final ticket, I'm happy I didn't walk away empty handed.

Alright, I've gotten 3 of the tickets so far. Just going to take any greens that come up. 57 orbs to start the free pull.

1. 5* Giga!Nino: Not Lugh, but his mother is a fine surprise! +Spd/-Atk, so she's just going to be merge fodder for my +Atk copy. +2 it is then.

That was fortuitous! Maybe Lugh will come tagging along after his mother. Ticket 1 now, still 57 orbs.

1. 3* Nino: This is actually pretty funny.
  2. 4* Cherche: Finally some more Pivot fodder for Greil.

I was hoping for a silly coincidence there. Guess not. Ticket 2, 53 orbs left.

1.  5* Ayra: Wow, I am just getting insanely lucky today. And her IVs are fantastic, +Spd/-Def. Not that I'm short on sword infantry, but she's quite exceptional even for them.

No greens, but that didn't stop me from getting an amazing unit. Ticket 3, still 53 orbs.

1. 4* Lon'qu: Still no greens.

That's it for now, and what an "it" it was. Maybe I'll keep pulling here after the last ticket if this is going to be my luck on this banner.