• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Roy will be +7 now. But should I keep +SPD or go +ATK with him? @LordFrigid

+SPD seems to be better for everything except Abyssal maps. 

I haven’t had any trouble with +Spd myself. Unfortunately, that’s as in-depth as I can go. I haven’t run any numbers on Roy (or anyone) in quite some time.

Congrats on pulling him! Also, I think this is the first time I’ve been tagged here about a unit other than Caeda =P .

5 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I haven’t had any trouble with +Spd myself. Unfortunately, that’s as in-depth as I can go. I haven’t run any numbers on Roy (or anyone) in quite some time.

Congrats on pulling him! Also, I think this is the first time I’ve been tagged here about a unit other than Caeda =P .

Thanks, that's what I thought. I'll just go with +SPD. 

Haha, I know (most of) your GF units and I remember your Roy being +SPD too. 

Btw: congrats to your AB rank! 

24 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

LOL you know one will be from me :D 
(but she doesn't exist). 

I've been having a streak of really bad luck with the recent banners in my main account. I used nearly 300 orbs trying to get Caineghis and I didn't get him. Now, I've used nearly the same amount of orbs in the legendary banner trying to get Alm and still nothing. This has been the worst moment in my FEH life, and I'm going to keep trying for Alm. Please, send help.    

Arena orbs came in, so now I've got 29. Trying again for Alm or Marth.

1. 4* Setsuna: Feathers.
  2. 3* Rebecca: Crap.
  3. 3* Silvia: Please stop showing up now.
  4. 4* Raigh: Worthless.
  5. 3* Ogma: Also useless.

This banner really loves stringing me along. Anyway, I've also got a CYL-1 ticket. Lyn time?

1. 4* Leon: Nope.

3 archers, none of whom are someone I want. To be fair, between the tickets and ~250 orbs I've gotten 4 5*s, which isn't too bad, but I really wish the game would at least stop sending me so many worthless units.

1,862 total pulled units.  Thank you Golden Week!

Spoiler

Cain (+Res/-HP): Lene thanks you in advance!

Leon (+HP/-Def): Since I'm done merging him, he's now Ignis/Guard fodder.
Lachesis (+Spd/-Res): This is one of the few units that doesn't like this.

Sophia (+Atk/-Def): Oooh, nice!  But I might have one like this.
Wendy (+Spd/-HP): And like Lachesis, she doesn't really like this, either.
Oscar (+Res/-Def): Well, uh, he still works as fodder~!
Barst (+Res/-Atk): Perfect, I needed Reposition~!
Beruka (+Atk/-Res): PERFECT!  Now, time to build her.

Matthew (+Def/-Spd): Hone Spd fodder~!
Chrom (+HP/-Atk): And Aether fodder, too~!
Saizo (+Def/-Res): Funny, but doesn't quite have the Atk to pull it off.
Silvia (+Res/-Atk): She's going to be a super-merge, and this one's just another brick in the wall.
Sully (+Def/-Spd): Apparently, it's Draw Back day.

Lissa (+Atk/-Res): Normally, I'd be happy.  But it's Lissa.  She should swap with her brother.
Lilina (+Spd/-Def): Why am I getting +Spd on all my slow characters?
Soleil (+Def/-Atk): You aren't waifu enough for that combo.
Reinhardt (+Res/-Def): Cute, but no.
Oscar (+Res/-Spd): Never mind, YOU swap with Lissa.

Jeorge (+Res/-Spd): And you can swap with Lilina.

Morgan (+Def/-Res): Merge stack with the neutral 5* one I have.

Sothe (+HP/-Res): More Life and Death fodder~!

Ogma (+Spd/-Def): THERE WE GO!  Usable, at least.
Ares (+HP/-Def): He's another +10 merge project of mine.  One day!
Caeda (neutral): Maybe she should be a merge project, too.  I keep pulling her.
Sully (+Spd/-Res): +Atk or fodder.
Peri (+Def/-Atk): You are also not a waifu.

Now I'm on a 10% rate on the legendary banner.  WHY.  But I got my Wings of Mercy fodder, at least~!

Decided to invest more orbs into BH!Roy, since I'm missing only 3 merges (the only 5* exclusive unit I'm merging). Sadly these ugly faces showed up:

Spoiler

YkS29Lq.png

aRvpKrS.png

Luke #2 and Siggy #4 overall. *sigh*

At least I got one Roy out of these sessions, but it was already clear that my remaining orbs wouldn't suffice for the last two missing Roys.  Slightly frustrated, I yolo'd on the legendary banner for Alm instead (I tried before, but only got Leannes):

Spoiler

Which was successful!! 

7ptSLTI.png

+HP/-RES

:-) 

Edited by mampfoid

Why FEH, why do you keep on being confused as to what I want, I am not pulling blue with the tickets to get Hector and Lucina, I just want Shigure copies, I need Ward Flier, not useless units that I already have. And yet, Lugh still evades me, the one unit I'm paying orbs for, reluctantly, for my AR defense, but that one.... just doesn't come home. I could have been wasting the orbs on the legendary banner for broken Alm, but no, this game mocks me... it's painful.

Free tickets today, gave me random trash manuals, B!Hector, Adrift F!Corrin and ANOTHER B!Lucina....

I REALLY don't want to whine, since the quantity of 5* pulls is really nice, but looking at my recent record of summons, the only ones I actually aimed for were Caineghis and Velouria on their respective first banners (and before that? Takumi on the daily banner from the anniversary), the rest is just random stuff, I don't necessarily hate, but it's really tiresome (5 Sues and no Lugh being the worst offender).

Sigh, 2019 5* count: 54

@mampfoid Wow, congrats on the Alm! Too bad about the pitybreakers on your way to Roy, but I still wish you luck in more merges since Hero Fest rates are still nice (if only pitybreakers would be less).

Speaking of pitybreakers, my second ticket in the 1st CYL banner randomly gave me a +Def/-Spd Kaden. Kind of funny he's trying to be as bulky as Ranulf, but having two support beasts is pretty nice, even if they're the same colour.

Also I got my first Mordecai at 4 star. +Spd/-Atk though but I can wait for a better one.

No 5 stars from my colourless sniping so far though for the legendary. While ticket sniping blue orbs gave me no Bector's so far to pix my -Atk bane.

Need those daily orbs to get me back to a full 20 again for more summons....

Decided to stop messing around and just claim all the stuff in my inbox. It's too much effort to remember to manually claim login tickets (and VG flags) from there anyway while skipping the orbs. As a result, I could use most of my saved up tickets:

CYL1:

4* Virion

CYL2:

4* Effie
4* Nowi
3* Boey

4* Arthur
4* Shigure

4* Merric
5* Brave Hector +Spd -Atk
4* Seth
4* Maria
3* Kaze

Acceptable outcome, unfortunate nature but just means he merges into my freebie neutral one. Not sure what I want to do with the rest of my CYL2 tickets when they roll in. Maybe I should just stop spending orbs on them altogether, but we'll see. Of all the current 8% banners, the units by desirability for me go like: Alm, Brave Ephraim, Nailah, then daylight. For merges I suppose I want more Bowlyns and perhaps a Roy and Leanne, for fodder I want a Bike or two. Really is slim pickings this month.

I know I don't usually pull for armours, but I went for Hector because he is unquestionably my best blue one, and making him +1 is a decent power spike. Not planning to go any further though. Green, I'm rather undecided I was pulling for green because my current axe armour is an unmerged Amelia who is essentially acting as an Armour March-bot and not doing much in terms of actual combat. Wouldn't mind replacing her with Ephraim, but unlike Brave Hector, he's not clearly my best option. For the others, Veronica is +1 which is all I want from her, and Celica is a unit not interesting enough to use but not worthless enough to fodder, so I'm better off not trying for her.

Today's Brave II ticket gets me a +HP -Spd Veronica on the alt. Not too mad over useless asset / crippling flaw, because the debuffs she hits the enemy with are what makes her one of the F2P map solvers anyway.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Diovani Bressan Congrats to your new Maribelle! Is she a new unit to you? 

Nope. I got Maribelle on her original banner, and another one pity broke me when I was trying to get Caineghis. This is my 3rd one. But she is welcomed on my barracks. it's good to have an extra copy of Dazzling Staff for the future.

I wish I could get a healer myself that wasn't god damn Sakura. Every other healer I've been pulling lately has been her. :/

So Fir won't go the hell away in red and Sakura won't go the hell away in colorless for me these days. Ugh...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I wish I could get a healer myself that wasn't god damn Sakura. Every other healer I've been pulling lately has been her. :/

I got enough Marias and Serras on the Legendary Banner that I could +10 both. XD

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got enough Marias and Serras on the Legendary Banner that I could +10 both. XD

Geez. That's pretty boring. xP (unless you like those two, of course)

If I want any 3-4 star healers, I'd prefer Wrys and Lissa, at least they can give units Live to Serve and Renewal, respectively. But I rarely see them now, especially Lissa.

45 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Nope. I got Maribelle on her original banner, and another one pity broke me when I was trying to get Caineghis. This is my 3rd one. But she is welcomed on my barracks. it's good to have an extra copy of Dazzling Staff for the future.

Oh wow, very nice. I'd like to get one Maribelle for the valor skill alone.