Was clearing up quests and decided I kind of want to hunt for Bride Ceada or Lyn who still elude my collection. And about 40 orbs later the game obliged with a Ceada! Pretty lucky that it was a focus unit at all, let alone the one of the two blues I'm missing.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yay! Finally I got Julia.

Oh cool, congrats!

I was missing Julia and Corrin from that banner, but got only colorless and red orbs. :-/ Today no colorless orbs, oh well. 

Since @Diovani Bressan told me how good isolation was, I used 20 orbs on the new bride banner to get ... my first Quan, whom I never wanted

Since I was already in orb-wasting-mode, I came back to the fallen banner (wanted Mareeta) to use my last 20 orbs to get ... a Laegjarn (number #3, all off-focus pulls). 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Since @Diovani Bressan told me how good isolation was, I used 20 orbs on the new bride banner to get ... my first Quan, whom I never wanted

Since I was already in orb-wasting-mode, I came back to the fallen banner (wanted Mareeta) to use my last 20 orbs to get ... a Laegjarn (number #3, all off-focus pulls). 

Mampf saying that is my fault that he spent all his orbs! 559905638596083725.png.feaef83ad861768d6a7c939dd6d74878.png

Just because I told him that got a Velouria in a Yolo Summon today. 559906136443191336.png.a519c5c671e2eb8c789c488a776689c3.png

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Mampf saying that is my fault that he spent all his orbs! 559905638596083725.png.feaef83ad861768d6a7c939dd6d74878.png

Just because I told him that got a Velouria in a Yolo Summon today. 559906136443191336.png.a519c5c671e2eb8c789c488a776689c3.png

Didn't want to blame you, I'm just easily baited. Totally your fault :P 

I demolished the BHB, so let's see if Leif shows up.

1. 4* Tharja: Nope.

Nothing there, but the extra orbs mean I have 41 now. Back to sniping for Julia.

1. 5* Julia: Now she's +4.

That was awesome, but Julia needs more merges! 36 orbs left.

1. 4* Arthur: Meh.
  2. 4* Cherche: More meh.

Oh well. 27 orbs left.

1. 4* Cherche: That's the third copy just from this banner...

The 5* pool really could use some demotions. 22 orbs left.

1. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder.

Not a bad session. 24 orbs for a Julia merge and some Reposition fodder, both always appreciated.

Freebie was Tharja, pulled the other Red for a Hinata

I'll have to wait until Mythic before coming back for Lief~

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats on Laegjarn and Quan! Why am I the only person who actually wants Quan but doesn't have him, SMH

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I fully believe this must be your fault then 559906136443191336.png.a519c5c671e2eb8c789c488a776689c3.png

Congrats on Velouria~~ 

On 5/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Congrats, do you like Morgan? 

I don't mind her, she was a great unit in Awakening. Cool to get a Restank blue mage flier.

@Landmaster

So for new banners, I actually lucked out and got a second Dream Corrin for the Dragon Fang banner in my main. I wanted to remove the -Def bane on my original +Atk one...but the new one is +HP/-Res so maybe better to just have Null Follow-up fodder? Tried the red as a YOLO to remove my Siegbert's -Def bane but alas no luck.

Then on today's BHB banner, I tried for one of the two colourless (Nanna would be nice since she has Restore+). Of course, I got the other colourless focus, her mother Lachesis instead as neutral nature. Saves me feathers whenever I givie Winter Eirika Absorb+, but I might just use her for now for the TT.

Can't complain about two free pulls in a row 

36 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on Laegjarn and Quan! Why am I the only person who actually wants Quan but doesn't have him, SMH

Thanks! Why would you want Quan?

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats! Lucky you. 

54 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I don't mind her, she was a great unit in Awakening. Cool to get a Restank blue mage flier.

@Landmaster

So for new banners, I actually lucked out and got a second Dream Corrin for the Dragon Fang banner in my main. I wanted to remove the -Def bane on my original +Atk one...but the new one is +HP/-Res so maybe better to just have Null Follow-up fodder? Tried the red as a YOLO to remove my Siegbert's -Def bane but alas no luck.

Then on today's BHB banner, I tried for one of the two colourless (Nanna would be nice since she has Restore+). Of course, I got the other colourless focus, her mother Lachesis instead as neutral nature. Saves me feathers whenever I givie Winter Eirika Absorb+, but I might just use her for now for the TT.

Yaaaayy Lachesis! Congrats on Adrift Corrin, too!

38 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Why would you want Quan?

I don't have him yet, need to pull for his son, too~

Though I have only 234 Orbs, I decided to try for Leif, I like now and might never have the chance again.

Saizo, Sophia, Raigh, Olivia, Eliwood, Selena, Olivia, Eliwood, Lon'qu, Lon'qu, Roy, Henry, Seliph, Morrin, Olivia, Stahl, Morrin, Frederick, Leif!

+Def/-Spd, not a good combination I'd guess. But that's why I think he gets the Speed Ring.:P:

Can't wait for the new, much improved Thracia 776 translation to drop. Leif was a fairly charming character in FE4, and it only took me one chapter + some additional Arena to get him to Master Knight in early Chapter 8, Light Brand + Pursuit + Critical + Adept = a high chance of ORKO death. Oh yeah, Rescue Staff on a horse too.

Down to 151 Orbs, fairly good. Now I can save for the next NH and whenever Ranulf gets reran.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though I have only 234 Orbs, I decided to try for Leif, I like now and might never have the chance again.

Saizo, Sophia, Raigh, Olivia, Eliwood, Selena, Olivia, Eliwood, Lon'qu, Lon'qu, Roy, Henry, Seliph, Morrin, Olivia, Stahl, Morrin, Frederick, Leif!

+Def/-Spd, not a good combination I'd guess. But that's why I think he gets the Speed Ring.:P:

Can't wait for the new, much improved Thracia 776 translation to drop. Leif was a fairly charming character in FE4, and it only took me one chapter + some additional Arena to get him to Master Knight in early Chapter 8, Light Brand + Pursuit + Critical + Adept = a high chance of ORKO death. Oh yeah, Rescue Staff on a horse too.

Down to 151 Orbs, fairly good. Now I can save for the next NH and whenever Ranulf gets reran.

Congrats on Leif! You're tempting me so hard to go for him >__>

No blue for my free pull again? Come on game. I forgave you once already because of my new boy Luke, you couldn't be nice to me this time? -_- Oh well, maybe the new Mythic will be blue and I can pull blue then. Gotta get those Silas merges!

For my free pull on the Leif & Nanna BHB banner, I got a 5-star Nanna! That brings my Nanna project to +9, I only need one more. And with the orbs from the BHB itself, and orbs from Arena, I tried a pull on the new bride banner and got SUPER lucky; I got Tanith with a speed asset/boon, Pent with an attack asset/boon, and a 4-star Mordecai. That's three brand new heroes! Once I have a few more orbs saved up, I'm gonna try getting some Bride Lyn and Pent merges.

There go the last of the TT orbs, which leaves me with 41. Another shot at a Julia merge.

1. 4* Roderick: Meh.

No greens that time. 36 orbs left.

1. 4* Lilina: Ugh.

Still no greens...31 orbs left.

1. 5* Julia: Now she's +5! And there's two more greens!
  2. 4* Bartre: Nope.
  3. 3* Merric: Oh well.

Another quick merge for Julia. Now that she's at +5 she's my most merged character except for +8 Masked!Marth, who isn't exactly playing fair what with the multiple free 5* copies of her we got. All I need is a Shanna for Desperation and the Sacred Coins to fully upgrade Brazen Atk/Spd, then she will have attained UNLIMITED POWAH!.

At 5.00 I finally got another 5* at the Fell banner. I summoned a tanith from the 2nd round of summoning from the bridal banner and I focused on this one. I had gotten beforehand two fallen corrins (one is a +Atk and they are merged), a berkut and a nailah and today I finally got a tiki (which has very good natures) and a Quan (I will fodder him).Overally, I am pretty happy with the banner I got all the units I wanted, some nice fodder and a Nailah which I didn't know I would use. Hopefully I can have a considerable amount of orbs for the mythic banner.

1,930 total pulled units.  I need to clean my barracks.

Spoiler

Cecilia (+HP/-Spd): Someone's getting Escape Route.

Caeda (+Spd/-Res): And for the first time in a long time, I'm glad that she showed up!  Well, besides being an automatic 5* and the wedding dress and all.

Sothe (+Def/-Res): Perfect, Caeda needs you.

Peri (+HP/-Res): Glimmer's going to Caeda.
Est (+HP/-Res): Go away.
Oboro (+Def/-HP): I think you'll be useful one day.  Maybe.  But not now.
Roy (+Spd/-Res): Alas, I already have a +Spd one.
Ares (+Res/-Spd): Time to merge my Ares~!

Edited by eclipse

Haven’t been here in a while but I just got around to finally redeeming my freebie for the first year brides and my first pull gave me the Charlotte merge I so desperately wanted

TsQP6ya.jpg

+hp/-def so not the best but I can at least get rid of that -atk. Decided to keep pulling though in hopes for a better a nature

Pzs6rYy.jpg

And the same circle gave me another Charlotte but this time she’s +atk. Yay!

Would like to pull for more merges but I’m pretty satisfied with her boon now so instead I’ll try to pull for an extra Bridal Lyn merge. Hopefully my lack of orbs due to inactivity won’t screw me over.

One and done, not after anything in particular.

3* Virion
3* Cordelia
3* Gordin
3* Sheena
3* Gaius

Yeah, not even a single 4*. Clear warning to me to cut and run. At least Cordelia's sort of useful I guess? But still 15 orbs spent is 15 orbs too many.

Need two Naga for keeping up in AR, so i went in for blue. First up was a merge for B hector, then I got a L!Tiki. Was getting sad, but in rapid succession the following two five stars were Naga and Naga! Both were identical, beind +Res, -Spd. 

That is fine, she is fast enough anyway. The res will help the occasional tanking she need to do. 

I have 80 orbs left, starting at 267. That is a great haul if i do say so myself!