"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

27 minutes ago, XRay said:

Her base exclusive tome does not have the cool down penalty, and it only costs SP. You only need Dew for Refinement.

You can stick with your personal play style, but I recommend venturing out and try other play styles from time to time. It makes tackling difficult content much quicker when you get used to one nuke with three Dancers/Singers.

Cherche, Raven, and Nino are my top three picks. Cherche and Nino can get by without using Dew since they could just use their base exclusive Weapons. Raven needs that Special Refinement to compete effectively in my opinion, and having that low bulk really helps with Wings of Mercy.

For Cherche, I am not a huge fan of ploys, so I personally would not recommend her Special Refinement, so if you want to spend Dew on her, I would go with Atk Refine. Even though it is only 1 extra Atk, I think it is more useful than Panic Ploy in my opinion since you do not have to worry about positioning and HP comparisons.

Galeforce is not viable in this mode unless it is Yarne and FE!Edelgard. Yarne is the only unit who can charge Galeforce after battle to offset the foe's cooldown count uncharging. Special Spiral and Ares's Mystletainn only works with Specials that trigger during battle, like Moonbow and Miracle. Wrath and Time's Pulse only work at the start of turn, not after combat. FE!Edelgard can also Galeforce via Raging Storm, but she cannot Galeforce using Galeforce in this mode.

For Yarne, you need to run Heavy Blade on the Sacred Seal slot. I also recommend Fury or Life and Death to get his HP low and use Desperation to avoid counter attacks. Fury is more reliable for reaching HP range quickly, but Life and Death hits harder and faster. Since neither are super expensive, I would just give Yarne both so you can switch between them as necessary.
+Atk/Spd
Bunny Fang
Reposition
Galeforce
Fury — Life and Death
Desperation
(Any C)
Heavy Blade

I already do one Nuke +3 dancers.  Male Morgan +3 dancers.  And what do you know they aren't as good as my enemy phase teams.

They don't clear GhBs or MhBs or BhBs.  They do clear some CCs (honestly though they don't clear enough now that we have stat balls for book IV) and I don't use them for arena or AR.

So I think I should have a reasonable grasp on why blade tomes at base suck.  Also let it be known I use dancers who's weapons buff stats Axe Azura, Flying Olivia and base Azura for the initial dance.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Plus the extra attack via buffs isn't worth the +1 cooldown count which means specials are not getting off each round which my Player Phase boys and Nino by extension require to be any good.

Maybe you didn't read the description well... Or didn't care to... But Nino's prf tome doesn't have the cooldown penalty. She doesn't have the +1 Cooldown, so she is able to trigger her special the same as your beloved Morgans.

Edit: Do you mind if I add you to my FEH friend list? What is your friend code?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I already do one Nuke +3 dancers.  Male Morgan +3 dancers.  And what do you know they aren't as good as my enemy phase teams.

They don't clear GhBs or MhBs or BhBs.  They do clear some CCs (honestly though they don't clear enough now that we have stat balls for book IV) and I don't use them for arena or AR.

With one nuke and three Dancers/Singers, it is easier and much quicker to clear higher difficulty content, at least for players who are used to it. Infernal are often solved in the first few tries, generally within minutes. Most Abyssal can be solved in half an hour, usually less. The nuke is usually a Blade mage, but other raw damage nukes work as well, but very few can actually compete with Blade mages in terms of raw damage output. The use of Specials are primarily limited to bosses and high bulk enemies.

I highly recommend practicing a little more with one nuke and three Dancers/Singers. It just seems like you are biased against it and you are not trying to make it work. Most players find it pretty easy to pick up and it should not take too long to get used to it.

So I think I should have a reasonable grasp on why blade tomes at base suck.  Also let it be known I use dancers who's weapons buff stats Axe Azura, Flying Olivia and base Azura for the initial dance.

If the nuke is an infantry unit, I recommend running 1 infantry Dancer/Singer and 2 flying Dancers/Singers. For the other flying Dancer/Singer, you can use Reyson.

That team composition allows you to use full Tactics, which significantly powers up Blade mages. With full Tactics, neutral Nino at +0+0 reaches 87 Atk with Fury 3. For comparison, my Celica at +5+0 only reaches 81 Atk with Life and Death 3; even at +10+10, that is only going to reach 85 Atk, which is still below Nino. With 87 Atk, you do not need Specials to kill most things, so you are mostly trying to time your Special to kill bosses or other high threat and high bulk enemies. If you are pimping out Nino to +10+10 and run Life and Death 3, she is going to reach 95 Atk. With that level Atk, you do not care about activating Specials unless it is against a boss or something, and even most bosses cannot handle 95 Atk so Specials are not always necessary against them either.

If you have Azura: Vallite Songstress, then Blade mages become absolutely bonkers with the added mobility.

Edited by XRay

22 minutes ago, XRay said:

With one nuke and three Dancers/Singers, it is easier and much quicker to clear higher difficulty content, at least for players who are used to it. Infernal are often solved in the first few tries, generally within minutes. Most Abyssal can be solved in half an hour, usually less. The nuke is usually a Blade mage, but other raw damage nukes work as well, but very few can actually compete with Blade mages in terms of raw damage output. The use of Specials are primarily limited to bosses and high bulk enemies.

I highly recommend practicing a little more with one nuke and three Dancers/Singers. It just seems like you are biased against it and you are not trying to make it work. Most players find it pretty easy to pick up and it should not take too long to get used to it.

If the nuke is an infantry unit, I recommend running 1 infantry Dancer/Singer and 2 flying Dancers/Singers. For the other flying Dancer/Singer, you can use Reyson.

That team composition allows you to use full Tactics, which significantly powers up Blade mages. With full Tactics, neutral Nino at +0+0 reaches 87 Atk with Fury 3. For comparison, my Celica at +5+0 only reaches 81 Atk with Life and Death 3; even at +10+10, that is only going to reach 85 Atk, which is still below Nino. With 87 Atk, you do not need Specials to kill most things, so you are mostly trying to time your Special to kill bosses or other high threat and high bulk enemies. If you are pimping out Nino to +10+10 and run Life and Death 3, she is going to reach 95 Atk. With that level Atk, you do not care about activating Specials unless it is against a boss or something, and even most bosses cannot handle 95 Atk so Specials are not always necessary against them either.

If you have Azura: Vallite Songstress, then Blade mages become absolutely bonkers with the added mobility.

The team is set up to have one axe, one lance and one sword for the Sword/Axe/Lance lunatic quests.  And tbh, don't act like I don't know what I'm doing, not only is that rude, it's also condescending as well.

They don't clear GhBs or MhBs or BhBs...

So I think I should have a reasonable grasp on why blade tomes at base suck. 

But many people do use bladetomes and other raw damage nukes to clear challenge content. If you can’t, it’s not indicative of their usefulness, it’s indicative of your ability to use them to their full potential.

It’s not rude to say you don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t know much about using supertanks in AR, so I don’t make judgments on them.
If you don’t want to use PP teams you can just say that. You don’t have to argue that they’re bad.

34 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

The team is set up to have one axe, one lance and one sword for the Sword/Axe/Lance lunatic quests.  And tbh, don't act like I don't know what I'm doing, not only is that rude, it's also condescending as well.

Just because a team is built to clear quests does not mean the team is going to do well to clear difficult content. The level of planning, build requirements, and team composition are completely different. It would be like if a player said Brave Heroes Ike is crap without giving BH!Ike the right skills and support. If you are not giving your Blade mages the support they need, then they are not going to do well.

Plenty of players have cleared Abyssal maps with raw damage nukes and have said that most Abyssal maps are easy.

I am not saying you do not know what you are doing. If you are willing to make M!Morgan work without a Blade tome, then you obviously know how to make things work.

What I am saying is that if you give Nino and Blade mages the same level of attention and care you give to M!Morgan, Blade mages will work extremely well too, and it makes more difficult maps a lot easier and quicker to tackle. Player Phase teams are cheap to build, but they do need proper set up.

13 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Probably both, though like I said F Robin is probably next in line as a 10+ unit.

Raven, Nino, and Fae are the best cheap green infantry. Raven is still the best player-phase axe infantry in the game, and Nino and Fae are still competitive in their classes.

Groom Marth, Titania, Frederick, and Cecilia are pretty much your only options for cheap cavalry. Marth is good all around, but needs Grails. Titania's Triangle Adept is great for dealing with blue units, but is otherwise mediocre against everything else. Frederick is a player-phase anti-armor unit or can use inheritable weapons for other roles. Cecilia is your standard Litrblade cavalry.

Flame Emperor and Winter Jaffar are the best cheap green armors if you have Grails to spare. Sheena is decent if you don't.

Cherche and Young Minerva are your best options for player-phase cheap green fliers with Cherche still being the best Brave axe flier in the game. Haar, Michalis, Gerome, and Beruka are all good for enemy phase.

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Nope, I have her base Blade tome and like I said, for me Blade tomes are a disappointment- I have two 10+ Male Morgans that have proved that beyond reasonable doubt given my playstyle that their personal tome is better.  Plus the extra attack via buffs isn't worth the +1 cooldown count which means specials are not getting off each round which my Player Phase boys and Nino by extension require to be any good.

Moonbow is equivalent to 9 Atk for a single hit against an opponent with 30 Res and 15 Atk for a single hit against an opponent with 50 Res.

Iris's Tome's effect is 6 Atk on all hits with just a +6 buff and 12 Atk on all hits with 2 +6 buffs.

Iris's Tome also has no Special cooldown penalty, so that argument is irrelevant, meaning it activates Moonbow just as often as any other weapon.

I don't know why you are so adamant about your stance against Iris's Tome and Litrblade in general, but your arguments are not checking out with the math.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Raven, Nino, and Fae are the best cheap green infantry. Raven is still the best player-phase axe infantry in the game, and Nino and Fae are still competitive in their classes.

Groom Marth, Titania, Frederick, and Cecilia are pretty much your only options for cheap cavalry. Marth is good all around, but needs Grails. Titania's Triangle Adept is great for dealing with blue units, but is otherwise mediocre against everything else. Frederick is a player-phase anti-armor unit or can use inheritable weapons for other roles. Cecilia is your standard Litrblade cavalry.

Flame Emperor and Winter Jaffar are the best cheap green armors if you have Grails to spare. Sheena is decent if you don't.

Cherche and Young Minerva are your best options for player-phase cheap green fliers with Cherche still being the best Brave axe flier in the game. Haar, Michalis, Gerome, and Beruka are all good for enemy phase.

Moonbow is equivalent to 9 Atk for a single hit against an opponent with 30 Res and 15 Atk for a single hit against an opponent with 50 Res.

Iris's Tome's effect is 6 Atk on all hits with just a +6 buff and 12 Atk on all hits with 2 +6 buffs.

Iris's Tome also has no Special cooldown penalty, so that argument is irrelevant, meaning it activates Moonbow just as often as any other weapon.

I don't know why you are so adamant about your stance against Iris's Tome and Litrblade in general, but your arguments are not checking out with the math.

Which is precisely why I don't use them.  Iris tome notwithstanding the +1 cooldown count isn't worth the buffs required to make the blade tomes work imo, at least Morgan has his self buffing tome going for him- both of them are pretty much waiting for a refine to improve them.

Plus I hate maths- so don't expect me to bother with that when I only bother with BSTs without skills.  It does my head in enough trying to figure out what drives add to the equation without going over board.  I don't bother with Hones/Fortify because shock horror my nukes are alone when they're attacking or just plain out of range (*glares at dancers*).

That said I will take what has been said into consideration, I always do.

Reflet (Robin F) already has the four star manuals she needs to be 10+ (once I get the feathers of course).  Then I'll look into the next project (probably Ferdinand who I chose to go +Atk since I have a feeling he'll end up either PP or Counter/Vantage build) and probably go with the next highest amount of combat manuals I have that's green, which ironically may actually be Nino, we'll see how lucky I end up getting.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Just because a team is built to clear quests does not mean the team is going to do well to clear difficult content. The level of planning, build requirements, and team composition are completely different. It would be like if a player said Brave Heroes Ike is crap without giving BH!Ike the right skills and support. If you are not giving your Blade mages the support they need, then they are not going to do well.

Plenty of players have cleared Abyssal maps with raw damage nukes and have said that most Abyssal maps are easy.

I am not saying you do not know what you are doing. If you are willing to make M!Morgan work without a Blade tome, then you obviously know how to make things work.

What I am saying is that if you give Nino and Blade mages the same level of attention and care you give to M!Morgan, Blade mages will work extremely well too, and it makes more difficult maps a lot easier and quicker to tackle. Player Phase teams are cheap to build, but they do need proper set up.

That's a bit rich, given Morgan tends to be at closest drive range and not Hone/Fortify range (because he'd need the dancers glued to his side to make those work which is why I don't use Hones/Fortifies for that precise reason).

Also I stand corrected I did make sure that Nino does at the very least have her base personal tome (unrefined), but she still isn't at Morgan's level, and no, not because I haven't invested in her to 10+.  She does have fury 3/desperation 3.

The main reason I find her falling behind is the lack of self buffing which would probably help her case a hell of a lot more.  But I honestly can't be expected to have the luck to pick her up.  If my summoning didn't end with less than ideal units every time (present summoning excluded for obvious reasons).

It's taken me three years to build up Morgan (+Atk) for reference.  If I wanted to do the same to Nino I don't doubt she'd take even longer to do so, also highly unfair to compare her to him.  Yes she's freaking adorable- honestly she's probably my favourite charcter from Lyn's game.  Yes I haven't played Lyn's game, but I like her because her art is cute.

Also I stand corrected I did make sure that Nino does at the very least have her base personal tome (unrefined), but she still isn't at Morgan's level, and no, not because I haven't invested in her to 10+.  She does have fury 3/desperation 3.

The main reason I find her falling behind is the lack of self buffing which would probably help her case a hell of a lot more.  But I honestly can't be expected to have the luck to pick her up.  If my summoning didn't end with less than ideal units every time (present summoning excluded for obvious reasons).

It's taken me three years to build up Morgan (+Atk) for reference.  If I wanted to do the same to Nino I don't doubt she'd take even longer to do so, also highly unfair to compare her to him.

Nino has the same Atk and Res and Morgan, have less HP and Def, but better Res. It's not fair to compare a +10 Unit with Flowers and maybe Summoner Support (I don't know if your Morgan as it) to a +0 unit equipped with Fury that has a bane. +10 Nino is an amazing unit, as good as Morgan in my opinion. She doesn't even need to be at +10 to shine... just some merges and flowers.

"Lack of self buffing" is not a problem at all. She has Even Atk Wave in her tome, and if you combine it with Odd Atk Wave for C skill, she will always have +6 Atk in every turn, for extra 6 damage. Odd Atk Wave is not a hard skill to get, since it's on Spring Bartre. Rouse Spd/Def is another option (that I am considering to my Nino), since if she is far away from her allies to get buffs from them, she can get +12 damage from Rouse, or +18 in Even Turns thanks to the refinement. Also, the lack of self buffing can be fixed by using a mixed team of Nino + 3 Dancers (1 infantry and 2 fliers), and have these dancer with tactic skills. Nino is far away from allies? Gets at least +12 extra damage from Rouse. Is she close to them? At least +12 extra damage from double Tactics. See? Buffing Nino is not a problem. "Because he'd need the dancers glued to his side to make those (drives) work", so you will not have a problem buffing Nino at all. You don't see her potential as an amazing unit because you don't want to make the effort.

Took you 3 years to build Morgan... so you play the game from at least Morgan's release. Did you really never summon on green orbs to not have a bunch of Ninos at this point? I have, like, 20+ copies of her. Or did you send them all home for a low quantity of feathers? If you did... wow.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

That's a bit rich, given Morgan tends to be at closest drive range and not Hone/Fortify range (because he'd need the dancers glued to his side to make those work which is why I don't use Hones/Fortifies for that precise reason).

Tactics have Drive range.

She does not need to be at +10+10 to be effective. +7+8 will get her Atk/Spd+5, which is sufficient in most cases. She can probably make do with just +4+3 for Atk/Spd+3.

It's taken me three years to build up Morgan (+Atk) for reference.  If I wanted to do the same to Nino I don't doubt she'd take even longer to do so, also highly unfair to compare her to him.  Yes she's freaking adorable- honestly she's probably my favourite charcter from Lyn's game.  Yes I haven't played Lyn's game, but I like her because her art is cute.

I usually end my turn with at least one Dancer/Singer within 2 spaces of my nuke, usually a Dancer/Singer with Atk Tactic-Spd Tactic so buffs are not really that difficult to get set up in my opinion. I just have to make sure the Dancer/Singer with Atk Tactic-Spd Tactic is the last Dancer/Singer I use.

Nino is pretty common, even for free players. If you really have difficulty merging her up, as a Player Phase unit and even more so as a Blade mage, she does not need high merges to do well. High merges and Flowers are just a cherry on top. Getting her to +4+3 costs 100,000 Feathers and 60 Dragonflowers, which is pretty cheap.

Edited by XRay

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Nino has the same Atk and Res and Morgan, have less HP and Def, but better Res. It's not fair to compare a +10 Unit with Flowers and maybe Summoner Support (I don't know if your Morgan as it) to a +0 unit equipped with Fury that has a bane. +10 Nino is an amazing unit, as good as Morgan in my opinion. She doesn't even need to be at +10 to shine... just some merges and flowers.

"Lack of self buffing" is not a problem at all. She has Even Atk Wave in her tome, and if you combine it with Odd Atk Wave for C skill, she will always have +6 Atk in every turn, for extra 6 damage. Odd Atk Wave is not a hard skill to get, since it's on Spring Bartre. Rouse Spd/Def is another option (that I am considering to my Nino), since if she is far away from her allies to get buffs from them, she can get +12 damage from Rouse, or +18 in Even Turns thanks to the refinement. Also, the lack of self buffing can be fixed by using a mixed team of Nino + 3 Dancers (1 infantry and 2 fliers), and have these dancer with tactic skills. Nino is far away from allies? Gets at least +12 extra damage from Rouse. Is she close to them? At least +12 extra damage from double Tactics. See? Buffing Nino is not a problem. "Because he'd need the dancers glued to his side to make those (drives) work", so you will not have a problem buffing Nino at all. You don't see her potential as an amazing unit because you don't want to make the effort.

Took you 3 years to build Morgan... so you play the game from at least Morgan's release. Did you really never summon on green orbs to not have a bunch of Ninos at this point? I have, like, 20+ copies of her. Or did you send them all home for a low quantity of feathers? If you did... wow.

What part of shitty luck do you not understand?  It hasn't been for the lack of trying fyi.

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Cherche is certainly one I forgot about, I think I have a four star copy floating around with decent IVs to boot, so I may look into her after I finish F!Robin, it certainly can't hurt to have a physical IVd Axe unit vs the neutral units.  I have a 4 star Mininerva who I haven't really used since I got Kid Marth, but seeing her used in guides makes me think I probs should start building her up, or Gerome if he's worthwhile.

Here's a template. DB4 is about the most expensive skill, SI-wise, but DB3 can do in a pinch. Note also that I stuck with the Atk refine on her Prf.

ecb34RHg.jpg

Edited by Karimlan

23 hours ago, XRay said:

I also recommend Fury or Life and Death to get his HP low and use Desperation to avoid counter attacks. Fury is more reliable for reaching HP range quickly, but Life and Death hits harder and faster.

Yarne usually takes enough damage that one combat is enough to get him into Desperation range. He does takes more damage than I'd would like him to but that's because I haven't given him Desperation yet. I'll play around with the suggested skills and see which combination yields the best results.  

@Humanoid @XRay So between the two of you, I have down Michalis and Flame Emperor from Humanoid, Brunnya and Spring Loki from Xray, and Naesala and Astram from both... just to give my opinions on each of them:

• Michalis... I dunno, he strikes me as sinister, but he does kiiiiinda try to redeem himself... in a way? I can see some defensive goodness in him...
  • Flame Emperor is kinda hard to judge their morality. Could go either way, I can understand all sides of that conflict. Among defensive Green Armors, they have the distinction of being free.
  • Brunnya shutting down penalties is actually quite notable, at least as a grail unit, but... I can't quite pin down her level of "evil". I mean, there's "I'm gonna destroy the world and all humankind because humans suck and I hate them", but Brunnya doesn't strike me as that level of sinister, mostly loyal to her country which happened to be the big opposing force... hm...
  • ...I mean, she's quite ambiguous in terms of "evil" given her ultimate goals are not clear, even if they ultimately oppose the main characters aims, but... she's a goddamn bunny girl with eggs in her chest. You couldn't make me take Surtr or Hel seriously if you put them in a bunny outfit either.
  • Naesala would indeed make a good Galeforcer, and while I've never seen his true potency myself (mostly because I see him most in AR offense where I chuck Brave Ike at everything), I can see him triggering Galeforce reliably.
  • Astram himself looks pretty good on paper. Give him Bonus Doubler and he has racist Fury 4, and he should hopefully not be the easiest to put Panic on... yeah, I can see him being good.

Hm... I got some things to think about. I'm not necessarily short on support from Archanea games, but Astram would still be a good unit, if yet another strong Sword unit...

Edited by Xenomata

So ... is there anyone in particular who really wants Distant Ward? I ended up with two NY!Selkie on the double seasonal banner. The second one ended up being +atk -def, basically perfect, so I have a spare one. I originally thought about giving Ward to Jagen, but ... I don't use the guy enough to really justify it. Does any unit REALLY benefit from it? (I don't have normal Selkie, btw, I probably would've give it to her if I did.)

34 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So ... is there anyone in particular who really wants Distant Ward? I ended up with two NY!Selkie on the double seasonal banner. The second one ended up being +atk -def, basically perfect, so I have a spare one. I originally thought about giving Ward to Jagen, but ... I don't use the guy enough to really justify it. Does any unit REALLY benefit from it? (I don't have normal Selkie, btw, I probably would've give it to her if I did.)

I use it on my forma Finn and he's a beast with it.  But that was in the hall of forms and against mages.  Not sure about the practical application for other units.

Do we know how much Ephermera 6 we're going to get? We've gotten 410 so far and I don't think I've missed any but I want to know if I can still get SA!Innes as I redeemed Klein too early.

Edited by Flying Shogi

24 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Do we know how many Ephermera 6 we're going to get? We've gotten 410 so far and I don't I've missed any but I want to if I can still get SA!Innes as I redeemed Klein too early.

I have 470 right now. I still have 60 to pick from Hall of Forms, then 120 more from the next Voting Gauntlet, resulting in 650 Ephemeras 6.

I don't remember how many are left from log-in bonuses, if there are Ephemeras left to get.

We will also get Lost Lore Spoils starting in July 4th, but I am not sure if it will have Ephemeras 6 or 7.

@Flying Shogi@Diovani Bressan

The person who compiles the weekly resources reckons we'll finish on 800.

Being able to pick up a second 4-star hero is nice as it's a decent selection this month. Klein plus either Kaze or Ares. Unfortunately the prediction is that July goes back to 770, which seems a little silly if it's accurate.

I was initially a bit disappointed at the Summer Robin pick for the manual, but after also being disappointed by getting her on the free 5-star pull, I guess it works out okay now since she'll actually be usable at +1. Two disappointments equals an "eh, okay".

P.S. I also have 410 right now, having not yet started Hjall of Fjorms, so the current sum seems correct.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Thanks. I am still considering not picking Robin, since I already have Lance Valor on my Azura, so I could pick Innes + all 5 4* manuals.

Although, I was thinking about a build that simulates Ferdinand's personal skill, named Confidence. In 3H, Confidence grants some bufs to Ferdinand when he is at full HP (Hit/Avo +15). So I was thinking to give him Deft Harpoon+ and Atk/Def Push 3, so he would get Atk/Def+7 Spd/Res+2 when at full HP, although I would prefer Atk/Spd Push, and he would lose 3 HP after combat. It's just to have fun.

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Any melee mage tank. I lean towards slow ones since Distant Ward does not provide any Spd, but fast ones are good too, since it is not like they are getting any Spd either if they are running Distant Counter. I also recommend running Guard somewhere on their build for the slow tanks.

You can consult the stats table on Gamepedia. For middle filter, you want so select <Close>, and then you can sort the chart by <Res> and see who you have that can fill that niche.

Distant Ward is pretty niche though since it only provides Distant Counter against magical damage foes. Most units got enough bulk to be a mixed tank and giving them Distant Ward feels like a waste of their Def stat, so I recommend giving it to units with really lopsided bulk. In the 3*/4* pool, besides Jagen, there is also Mathilda, Fir, and a lot of the fliers who got much higher Res than their Def.

Edited by XRay

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I have 470 right now. I still have 60 to pick from Hall of Forms, then 120 more from the next Voting Gauntlet, resulting in 650 Ephemeras 6.

Am I missing something? How do you have 470 Emphemera 6 already?

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

@Flying Shogi@Diovani Bressan

The person who compiles the weekly resources reckons we'll finish on 800.

Being able to pick up a second 4-star hero is nice as it's a decent selection this month. Klein plus either Kaze or Ares. Unfortunately the prediction is that July goes back to 770, which seems a little silly if it's accurate.

Thanks for linking to that comment. Looks like I will be able to I will be able to get both 5* manuals. Getting 650 Divine Codes back in April has gotten me paranoid.

Edited by Flying Shogi

5 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Am I missing something but how do you have 470 Emphemera 6?

Starting at 410 from all previous events then going hard at HoF today up to Chamber 16 will land you there.

Edited by Humanoid

56 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Am I missing something but how do you have 470 Emphemera 6?

51 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Starting at 410 from all previous events then going hard at HoF today up to Chamber 16 will land you there.

Yep. I played Hall of Forms up to Chamber 17 today, since I was having fun by using those units. I would be in Chamber 19 or 20 if I hadn't used a torch to play early chambers and give Eirika some skills. She went from Chamber 1 up to 17 with only Restore+ as new skill.