Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Eleanore said:

typo, Henry is at 1.193bil don't get my hopes up like that!

This makes the gap even closer! Only 30 million, my oh my.

This comeback multiplier did contribute to excitement of the race, for me at least.

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

also... RIP

Sharena can tank a hit from either Effie or Hector. Assuming your Robin isn't Triangle Adept, you might have won this.
Have you?

EDIT: huh, it's clearly a 4⋆ Sharena due to the silver lance. She still might have been able to tank one hit.

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena can tank a hit from either Effie or Hector. Assuming your Robin isn't Triangle Adept, you might have won this.
Have you?

EDIT: huh, it's clearly a 4⋆ Sharena due to the silver lance. She still might have been able to tank one hit.

He was triangle adept :(

Sharena was mine. Lol

19 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Would that happen to be my Nino? She's the one with fury 3 and desperation 2. If she is, happy to hear you enjoying her. Your Klein has been putting in work for me as well. I tend to get either him or an Azura (there's two actually, one of them with hone attack) and thanks to them I haven't lost a single match yet.

Julia seems to have taken the lead again, but it seems that the difference in poits gained isn't that big. If we can keep this current pace up it's still anyone's game. Also intrested in how the other matches will go (apart from Merric vs Robin though, RIP Merric).

Must be. I've actually got a screenshot of her, but my internet is spotty and I can't access my emails.

Yours is Gronnblade+/Draw Back/--/Fury/Desperation/Hone Attack, while mine will be Gronnblade+/some Rally/Moonbow/Fury/Desperation/Hone Attack. Since my plan is to run her alongside a very similar Linde and a slightly different Lilina, both with blades. (Hence Blade Emblem).

And good to hear my Klein is his good old 'delete unit' button self.

41 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Yeah, that's more or less how it's been going with Robin and Merric. Interesting. Robin has never not been in the lead though lol.

Ah wow! Julia's niche must really be what's doing it for her I guess huh?? Interesting. 

He actually did, enough to let me take advantage of a x3 bonus, but then he just pulled away and Merric hasn't been able to catch up since.

Linde: 4,395,204,568

Tharja: 4,767,618,718

Not enough difference to give our team Linde the 3x though, I'm not sure we'll be able to catch up without it. My hope is we fall behind slowly and are able to use our multipliers in the last hour to pull ahead. Sadly, that's not very likely

17 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Linde: 4,395,204,568

Tharja: 4,767,618,718

Not enough difference to give our team Linde the 3x though, I'm not sure we'll be able to catch up without it. My hope is we fall behind slowly and are able to use our multipliers in the last hour to pull ahead. Sadly, that's not very likely

The gap is just too great. I have already used up most of my flags...

46 minutes ago, Namarid said:

Update 

Leo: 1.250 bil

Henry: 1.204 bil

We've been slower as closing the gap against Leo. I think the initial 3x points rush has more or less worn off. There isn't as heavy of a yoyo-effect as compared to the beginning of the gauntlet. 

56 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Out of curiosity for the Leo people on my friends list (so @Locke087, @Rezzy, @TheTuckingFypo, and @Motendra), has Cecilia been useful?

Yeah mostly because my Leo is prepared for Horse Emblem so they synergize well. How's Kagero doing, I can replace her with Elise (Hone Calvary) or Jaffar (Poison Strike 3), If you like? 

I love how Sanaki just destroys any Hectors with Triangle Adept.

That said, as I fought against Team Julia I was careless and deleted a Hector, only to realise I was in range of a Klein! I was ready for my Sanaki to fall straight away but just used Bunny Lucina's Rally Speed in some last hope I survive...

.....and I did!

For some reason the enemy Klein had an Assassin's Bow! Talk about luck (and weird choices).

That said not doing too well on Team Sanaki since 3-4 matches in a row I had a team of all reds vs all blues (the worst was a Robin, Reinhardt and Olwen team....*shiver*)

14 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Yeah mostly because my Leo is prepared for Horse Emblem so they synergize well. How's Kagero doing, I can replace her with Elise (Hone Calvary) or Jaffar (Poison Strike 3), If you like? 

Kagero has been pretty useful for infantry deletion, though having a Hone Cavalry unit is always welcome (as I'm also using Leo as a main for my own battles) I'm not sure if Elise will be as useful because lolstaves.  

And yeah I figured many would be using Cavalry on Team Leo, since Hone Cavalry is a very good skill that directly supports him well.  She also has Draw Back which pairs extremely well with Leo's personal tome, in the event that Leo hasn't taken a Tharja (as mine hasn't because I've not once pulled her).

1 hour ago, athena_57 said:

Falling behind even further, I imagine we'll hit the multiplier soon, not sure whether that will be enough

image1 (1).PNG

With that small-ish gap, I'm pretty sure the multiplier will always be enough (it's THAT big).

Anyway, I dunno about the timing of this post, but Linde got the 3x multiplier and is now on the same footing again.

I mean... 500,000,000 isn't that small of a gap, and the earlier bonuses encouraged burning flags, so it won't be easy to catch up. I think it's easier to catch up earlier on due to the smaller gap. For example, it's much easier to catch up with, say, a 50,000 point gap than a 500,000,000 gap... Not to discourage anyone. :unsure:

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I love how Sanaki just destroys any Hectors with Triangle Adept.

That said, as I fought against Team Julia I was careless and deleted a Hector, only to realise I was in range of a Klein! I was ready for my Sanaki to fall straight away but just used Bunny Lucina's Rally Speed in some last hope I survive...

.....and I did!

For some reason the enemy Klein had an Assassin's Bow! Talk about luck (and weird choices).

That said not doing too well on Team Sanaki since 3-4 matches in a row I had a team of all reds vs all blues (the worst was a Robin, Reinhardt and Olwen team....*shiver*)

How is team sanaki doing? Hope she will manage to win. If linde fails I will probably join her