Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

3 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I got @Lord-Zero's Zephiel... and a random Hector without Distant Counter.

The enemies were nicer to reds than greens, but it's still hilarious.

I know I'm late but yes, I joined Team Priscilla. I'll try to use all my remaining flags early today since I'll be at work during the final hours of the gauntlet. I hope Zephiel is being useful. 

@ Hector without DC: Just like the Olivias without Dance I had before. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

I started a battle in this hour, but I didn't get the blue multiplied scores...

I started a battle a split second too early too. XD I think the multiplier went active at 4 minutes after the hour. I should've been patient. You should still be able to get in 2 battles.

I wonder if Elise will get the multiplier next...That may be our only hope of getting it one last time before this thing ends.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…and it’s here. ×5.9 for an hour. Too soon, damn it. Too soon!

Actually, considering the time remaining, you guys could easily get another multiplier near the end of the round. I mean..., seems like your final multiplier, time to go all out guys! and finally give team Elise a multiplier

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I started a battle a split second too early too. XD I think the multiplier went active at 4 minutes after the hour. I should've been patient. You should still be able to get in 2 battles.

I wonder if Elise will get the multiplier next...That may be our only hope of getting it one last time before this thing ends.

I missed the end of one bonus hour by less than a minute, and I still got the bonus. You shouldn't have any problems either.

@Rafiel's Aria @Raven The scores seem to update at around xx:05~xx:10, not xx:00 like it would have been logical.

@Bartozio This all is weird. If we overshoot now (and we are almost guaranteed to thanks to the sixfold multiplier), Elise will get a multiplier herself. If she overshoots enough to give us the multiplier back, we might not fill the gap. Or we might. I am bad at maths.

Priscilla's army could have another bonus multiplier very close to the end. There are still 16 hours left, and the gap between the last 2 multipliers was 16 hours, too.

Assuming it doesn't bounce back hard and immediately give Elise's army a bonus hour. Then it's probably Elise's win. Which is probably what will happen. But even then, if Elise gets a bonus hour, that will definitely bounce back hard and give Priscilla's army another bonus hour, which probably won't give Elise a 2nd bonus hour.

Edited by Raven

Just now, Vaximillian said:

@Rafiel's Aria @Raven The scores seem to update at around xx:05~xx:10, not xx:00 like it would have been logical.

@Bartozio This all is weird. If we overshoot now (and we are almost guaranteed to thanks to the sixfold multiplier), Elise will get a multiplier herself. If she overshoots enough to give us the multiplier back, we might not fill the gap. Or we might. I am bad at maths.

Assuming you guys get another multiplier and it stops there, there would be 14 hours left for you guys to get another multiplier. It's also possible Priscilla gets two in a row, which would leave you with 13 hours.

If after the multiplier team Priscilla is so much ahead of Elise that Elise barely doesn't get a multiplier, you guys will probably lose, but if the difference is smaller, it's possible to get another multiplier. It really depends on how the scores look after the multiplier.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Assuming it doesn't bounce back hard and immediately give Elise's army a bonus hour. Then it's probably Elise's win. Which is probably what will happen.

I’m almost sure we are going to overshoot. The multiplier is too high.

Four minutes until I battle again... have to time this right so I can get the multiplier in twice... I have a friend coming round, too. Is it rude to leave him knocking while I wait the time out? He'll understand, it's for a good cause of getting me more feathers xD 

I don't think it's a bad thing to let Elise get multiplier, even if we're trying to win.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u4Z4Gj_TPFoBX3blsoWfzfi1m7E7foAlrRWwJ3B7aZw/htmlview#

Who knows what scoring will be like once Elise gets flags... but more multipliers is good for Priscilla imo.

20 minutes ago, Raven said:

I missed the end of one bonus hour by less than a minute, and I still got the bonus. You shouldn't have any problems either.

Looks like I missed the bonus by about a minute and a half. I might get it. I might not. It'll be cutting it just a little close. I'll just have to keep my finger crossed that the update lag happens again.

3 hours ago, komasa said:

@Arcanite This is just a guess, I think you're with Team Priscilla, and not just because of your avatar change.

I've never gotten your Oboro, however there's always a little Oboro with a Killer lance that never fails to appear when the page that rolls the score after a battle. Your's and @Anime27Arts's are the only two Oboros on my friends list, and Anime's has a Brave lance over the Killer lance.

Reveal hidden contents

4a1RjhC.png

That's you isn't it?

WOW detective Komasa! Good observational skills!

Sadly, though, you're wrong :p

I WENT TEAM ELISE!!!!!

This way I can be with my Strategists, my twin, and some other people I originally told I'd go Team Elise

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I WENT TEAM ELISE!!!!!

This way I can be with my Strategists, my twin, and some other people I originally told I'd go Team Elise

Yay, it seems you made the right choice! Pretty late, but welcome to the team nonetheless.

It also seems I can finally use my flags again. Time to go crush some red heads!

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I WENT TEAM ELISE!!!!!

Wait. So you have a picture of Priscilla but you're on Team Elise? What kind of mind game is this?

More importantly,

How come I haven't gotten your Oboro yet if I was on your team all this time?