Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 hours ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

Guess i could have explained it a bit better. Sure, I know those words are used too in games, but what I meant was: If I talk to someone in person, they mostly(not always) say Level instead of Niveau or Stufe.

Sorry, guess I had my Erbsenzähler moment for the day. 

I hope I won't miss any multipliers by going to bed now. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to sleep. You guys at team Ninian better win when I wake up.

If anything this new gauntlet multiplier calculation is teaching me not to be a feather mercenary and just go with the favourite from the beginning. 

Edited by ruruo

@Arcanite @Anime27Arts @MrSmokestack @Captain Karnage @Glaceon Mage @DarkLordIvy @DefaultBeep @eclipse @Vaximillian @Natalie @Sophie @SatsumaFSoysoy and anybody else I forgot

It was at this moment that I realized something was very wrong.

tWQEweF.png?1

Who does this?  I was excited to get a Green on my team, but it's like getting excited to see a 5* and find that it's -Atk.  She's Zero Atk, that's minus minus minus Atk.

JyOGQvY.png

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Who does this?  I was excited to get a Green on my team, but it's like getting excited to see a 5* and find that it's -Atk.  She's Zero Atk, that's minus minus minus Atk.

Wow. And they gave up a Hector for that, too. I'm almost shocked they didn't go for Fortress Defense or Fortress Resistance instead, though. Hopefully that wasn't a Friend List unit...

If it makes you feel any better, she actually is +Atk, according to the wiki.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've gotten a couple of weaponless units as the random pick this gauntlet. Thankfully it wasn't a problem because I'm using a level 1 character, thus the lvl 40 friend unit saved my match.

Edited by LuxSpes

@Rezzy I think that particular map isn't in the rotation this time, but in one gauntlet people fielded unarmed fliers who had a chance of spawning over unreachable water, and would not move due to lack of weapon. It was funny.

@DefaultBeep DC Camilla is actually extremely good. With a weapon.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Y'know, if A!Tiki loses to F!Corrin, Tiki will officially be the first character to get double eliminated in a Gauntlet, and BY (effectively) THE SAME CHARACTER.

I guess the forum decided to make me post this twice to show my point of double elimination lol

Double the elimination, double the posts!

Alternatively, if A!Tiki wins against F!Corrin, then Tiki will be the first to win against and lose to the same character. It would be even more hilarious if M!Corrin randomly went on to win against Ninian. Then A!Tiki and M!Corrin would each be fighting to avenge the fallen variations of themselves in the final round....

This whole gauntlet is pretty lolsy.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Arcanite @Anime27Arts @MrSmokestack @Captain Karnage @Glaceon Mage @DarkLordIvy @DefaultBeep @eclipse @Vaximillian @Natalie @Sophie @SatsumaFSoysoy and anybody else I forgot

tWQEweF.png?1

JyOGQvY.png

Well, at least she has Distant Counter!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

DC Camilla is actually extremely good. With a weapon.

Oh yeah, for sure, I still want to build one myself someday. It's just that, if you're gonna go far enough to not give your unit a weapon, seems like you might as well give them a skill that lowers their attack even further. Although -Atk would still be better for that as well.

I just realized I don't actually have an A Tiki sitting around like I thought I did. I really hope at least one Corrin makes it to the final round, or I'll have no army bonus unit next round.

I just realized I don't actually have an A Tiki sitting around like I thought I did. I really hope at least one Corrin makes it to the final round, or I'll have no army bonus unit next round.

So M!Corrin couldn't keep up the rate as I suspected, but I didn't account for most of team Ninian having the same sleeping hours as me.

So, change of prediction: Corrin catches up, but overshoots and gives Ninian a final multiplier. (I'm still not using the tracker, this is purely self made deduction)

Edited by Korath88

44 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

So M!Corrin couldn't keep up the rate as I suspected, but I didn't account for most of team Ninian having the same sleeping hours as me.

So, change of prediction: Corrin catches up, but overshoots and gives Ninian a final multiplier. (I'm still not using the tracker, this is purely self made deduction)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CkPCr_hG9aLBMnTrxErTKbdlg8IAjE5txotl_UWsM4/htmlview

Corrin just gained 1.2 million in this hour. My prediction is probably going to come to pass, so team Ninian, flags at the ready. Bonus in 1-2 hours time.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, how the heck did Male Corrin get 1.2 Billion points last hour?  We should just stop calling them votes at this point.

Maybe other people did the same as me and kept most of their flags for the last few multipliers. I think a non-negligible part of Corrin's army are just people who want to abuse the multipliers to raise their rank without any regards for who win the actual round.

Edited by LuxSpes

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CkPCr_hG9aLBMnTrxErTKbdlg8IAjE5txotl_UWsM4/htmlview

Corrin just gained 1.2 million in this hour. My prediction is probably going to come to pass, so team Ninian, flags at the ready. Bonus in 1-2 hours time.

Maybe, Corrin might not pull far enough enough ahead to give a multiplier or not pull ahead at all.  The last hour had Corrin go from 88.43% to 94.24%  If the last hour repeats again give or take a small fraction of a percentage will have Corrin pull to just about even with Ninian.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I think a non-negligible part of Corrin's army are just people who want to abuse the multipliers to raise their rank without any regards for who win the actual round.

There are people who are on team Corrin for not that reason?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Maybe, Corrin might not pull far enough enough ahead to give a multiplier or not pull ahead at all.  The last hour had Corrin go from 88.43% to 94.24%  If the last hour repeats again give or take a small fraction of a percentage will have Corrin pull to just about even with Ninian.

Well I assume there are some people who are on his team because they genuinely hoped he could win. And all of us feather hunters are ruining his chances.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If that happens, then the next hours will be

Same, Same, Corrin bonus, Ninian 7.5x bonus. Either way, there's no way of preventing a Ninian bonus at this rate.

6 hours ago, ruruo said:

Yay :D I'm so happy to hear that.

I hope to get your Chom too, spring must bloom on this gauntlet D:  Which team will you jump onto afterward? Maybe I will have more than this round to him >_<

I'm planning on jumping to Ninian.  Was going to go their originally but the feathers tempted me to M!Corrin.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

tWQEweF.png?1

JyOGQvY.png

I hate people who send units without without a weapon.  Unless they are a dancer or a healer, and even then it's debatable, weaponless units are trash in these gauntlets.