Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Those have been my most common friend allies this round as well though I think I've also been occasionally getting a different Ike owned by someone on my list who I'm pretty sure isn't on SF. I can only recall a single time where I got your Ephraim while @Rezzy's Bridelia has yet to show up this round after showing up a couple times last round. Also, @bethany81707's Tana has been a complete no-show up to this point.

*le sigh* It's a shame. This is definitely something I plan to send in feedback about. Maybe the RNG just favors three characters or maybe each round, 3 friends get randomly selected, and those are the only ones you get to use. I'm sure this is a little feature they could tweak.

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Surely you mean my Tiki, right?

0_0 Whoops. Gonna blame the post-lunch sleepiness on that typo. XD

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I haven't!!! ;A; I mean...I've gotten to use her before, but so far, all of my colorless allies have been randoms...all of my blue allies too now that I think about it. My most common friend allies are @DarkLordIvy's Ike, @LordFrigid's Caeda, and @Astellius's Caeda...all of which make stellar allies!

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy

Man your Bridelia is really avoiding people this gauntlet! I still haven’t gotten her ether. :/

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Those have been my most common friend allies this round as well though I think I've also been occasionally getting a different Ike owned by someone on my list who I'm pretty sure isn't on SF. I can only recall a single time where I got your Ephraim while @Rezzy's Bridelia has yet to show up this round after showing up a couple times last round. Also, @bethany81707's Tana has been a complete no-show up to this point.

That stinks.  It's a bummer if you put out a unit you put a lot of effort into and no one gets them.

I've been mostly getting Tybrosion's Robin and DarkLordIvy's Ike.  I've also gotten someone's Brave Ike quite a bit, and if anyone on team Soren has him as lead, please switch to another color.

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll definitely add you. At the moment, my lead is Ephraim, but I can also change to a colorless ally if I need to. Then again, there's also no guarantee that we'll even get each other's characters... Since I know a few of my teammates have colorless as their leads. XD Darn you RNG.

yaya, got you added. Ephraim is cool, i still don't have the blue quest done either so that's good too if i get him. plus he would go well with my Gronnblade Soren >) but yeah, i wish i understood how they choose allies from the friends list, we may never see each other's units ever hah. 

so far i've only gotten @Astellius's Tiki (so tanky i love her) and Rikki's (pretty sure they're on here, but idk if they have same name on FEH and i've long forgotten since i haven't been on here for a while) Ike, the one with Galeforce which i keep messing up with because i forget it's Galeforce and not Aether and end turn every time instead of moving him again. oh yeah and i got @bethany81707's Tana a couple times. 

2 hours ago, Sproutling said:

They don't need to be allies, you can just use your own units of that color and it will count toward the quest. Thank god, otherwise I'd never complete the colorless ones.

yeah, i did that this round at the beginning so i have most of that quest completed whoo, but last time i didn't have much time to play, so i didn't want to sacrifice the bonus points for using Soren.

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If it wasn't for @wizzard of soz saying he got her, I'd be willing to blame it on my non-participation.

Is there any real developmental explanation for the friend ally skewing?

Edited by bethany81707

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Aha, so it was your Lucina I’ve just got now. I’m so jealous.

EDIT: and now too! Your Lucina against three Annas. A massacre. An Annacide.

Poor Anna. Lucina's hungry for some more 5 star allies in her barracks.

To be honest I stopped using her after she maxed HM after the TTs. Need a better A skill as well, maybe LaD but because she's not getting used lately (Xander too good) she is what she is.

15 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

If it wasn't for @wizzard of soz saying he got her, I'd be willing to blame it on my non-participation.

Is there any real developmental explanation for the friend ally skewing?

y'know, i did kind of wonder if it would be based on who on your friends list played the most recently, but i haven't actually been checking to confirm that theory. and i'm not sure if it would be played most recently in general or only when they last played in the gauntlet itself, which couldn't actually be confirmed just by looking at the friends list. it only came to my mind because i kept getting Astellius's Tiki earlier today and i noticed we both had the same score in Soren's army when i was looking through and happened to see their name, which would mean we were likely playing at very similar times. 

@Rafiel's Aria aaand i just got your Ephraim :O and you played 40 mins ago while Astellius played 28 mins ago, and Rikki 2 mins ago..hrm..so i guess above theory debunked...

Edited by wizzard of soz

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

What was wrong with the healer gauntlet?

I still can’t believe that happened. I went into team Soren fully expecting to get rekt by Ryoma but now I feel like Soren actually has a chance.

I didn't have a smart phone during the healer gauntlet so I'm dying after learning what happened XD 

I was so sure we were going to lose! But... team Soren FTW! 

15 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

y'know, i did kind of wonder if it would be based on who on your friends list played the most recently, but i haven't actually been checking to confirm that theory. and i'm not sure if it would be played most recently in general or only when they last played in the gauntlet itself, which couldn't actually be confirmed just by looking at the friends list. it only came to my mind because i kept getting Astellius's Tiki earlier today and i noticed we both had the same score in Soren's army when i was looking through and happened to see their name, which would mean we were likely playing at very similar times. 

@Rafiel's Aria aaand i just got your Ephraim :O and you played 40 mins ago while Astellius played 28 mins ago, and Rikki 2 mins ago..hrm..so i guess above theory debunked...

That was one of my hypotheses, too. I always seem to find evidence against my hypotheses, so I'm starting to think more about 'what happened on the developer's side.'

33 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

0_0 Whoops. Gonna blame the post-lunch sleepiness on that typo. XD

Lol, no worries! @Tybrosion actually corrected it in his quote of you. I've also been getting your Ephraim frequently, he's definitely quite cool.

30 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

so far i've only gotten @Astellius's Tiki (so tanky i love her)

Glad she's been making the rounds! I put a lot of work into her, so I'm glad you like her! And thanks for letting me know she made it over to you!

20 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@Rafiel's Aria @Tybrosion

If it’s too much red, just shout and I can switch...I don’t really have a decked out colorless unit though. I guess Faye counts, kinda.

Hm. Guess my next merge project is Jeorge.

Your Caeda is really fun to play with. Someday, I'll build up a nice Caeda! But that day is pretty far off, unfortunately. But, for this round, I've been getting her, Faezer's Corrin, and Aria's Ephraim. They're all a lot of fun to use!

I honestly can't believe we lost against a Fates royal. Granted, Ryoma isn't exactly popular, but to think that Soren snatched a win... probably the multiplier tbh

IF we can beat Takumi, we can win this entire thing easily. He's easily one of the most popular Fates characters, so it looks grim, but I won't give up >:o

30 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

That was one of my hypotheses, too. I always seem to find evidence against my hypotheses, so I'm starting to think more about 'what happened on the developer's side.'

hehe same with every hypothesis failing. it seems like it has no rhyme or reason, yet seems like it has a pattern at the same time...i'm not sure i can even think of what's going on from the developer's side.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Glad she's been making the rounds! I put a lot of work into her, so I'm glad you like her! And thanks for letting me know she made it over to you!

yeah! i see you got my Corrin when i still had him up, and Tiki reminds me of him a little so it felt kind of familiar playing with her. he's less tanky for than her for physical but evens out with res and speed, but still. i love tanky chars aaah...that distant counter Lightning Breath is so nice too. i just run her into the middle of everything pretty much and she wrecks -thumbs up-

@Rezzy I've been getting your Bride Cordelia a lot actually, which has been great. I've also been getting a lot of Ikes and Ephraims, but I have a few different people with each of them as their leads, so I'm not sure whose I've been getting, haha.

Not many people here on team Amelia, eh?  

I had a friend who kept giving me a Hector, so I sadly deleted him/her (hopefully it wasn't someone from SF - I don't think it was).  It's tough going up against the fast swordies with two axe dudes...  Or even 3 axes if my random ally is another Amelia!  My Amelia is -Spd too, so most of the sword users will double her.

Now I keep getting a +10 Gwendolyn from @Ice Dragon (I believe), which is pretty sweet!  :]  

---

Also, I have a friend request from someone named "CW", is that someone from here?

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

If it’s too much red, just shout and I can switch...I don’t really have a decked out colorless unit though. I guess Faye counts, kinda.

You do want you want with your lead. If need be, I’ll switch my Soren out to finish the colorless (3/5) quest. Though maybe I wouldn’t have to if there weren’t so many clueless people on Team Soren with a green as their lead. I got a 4* Anna as the rando at one point for Christ’s sake.

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

For some reason, Team Soren likes to put out reds. Granted, some of my most valuable teammates are reds, so I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. But this time around I'm having more trouble completing the colorless and blue quests.

I see the same trend, an Elincia shows up for me about every other battle, and a lot of reds from the random third allies. Not that I'm complaining, she's been great.

It's probably a bit late for that, but if you or someone else on team Soren still needs colorless allies, I can switch to my Kagero. Name is Kiran, ID code is 0268944411, lead is currently Sanaki.

26 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Now I keep getting a +10 Gwendolyn from @Ice Dragon (I believe), which is pretty sweet!  :]  

Yeah, that's probably mine. Killer Lance+, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Goad Armor, Distant Def 3?

I wish I could get my own Gwendolyn if only for the quest for using blue units (still 1/5).

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yeah, that's probably mine. Killer Lance+, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Goad Armor, Distant Def 3?

I wish I could get my own Gwendolyn if only for the quest for using blue units (still 1/5).

Yup, she rocks!  :):

I just switched my rep to Reinhardt, hopefully that helps (if you even get him, haha).

3 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@Rafiel's Aria @Tybrosion

Hm. Guess my next merge project is Jeorge.

I'll be fine. XD It's honestly no hassle to switch out to my own colorless ally for two rounds to finish the quests and lose out on 20 points. I highly doubt it'll make a difference. It's just a matter of pride. I only need 2 more battles with colorless anyway, and I'm pretty sure the RNG will grant it to me. Perhaps. XD

30 minutes ago, Kori said:

I see the same trend, an Elincia shows up for me about every other battle, and a lot of reds from the random third allies. Not that I'm complaining, she's been great.

It's probably a bit late for that, but if you or someone else on team Soren still needs colorless allies, I can switch to my Kagero. Name is Kiran, ID code is 0268944411, lead is currently Sanaki.

That being said, I'm always up for new friends. Especially when Maribelle is their avatar. Sent you a friend request! I'd love to use your Sanaki or your Kagero. ^^ I've got Ephraim as my lead for now, but if you need colorless allies, let me know. I've got a few people to choose from that might be helpful.

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll be fine. XD It's honestly no hassle to switch out to my own colorless ally for two rounds to finish the quests and lose out on 20 points. I highly doubt it'll make a difference. It's just a matter of pride. I only need 2 more battles with colorless anyway, and I'm pretty sure the RNG will grant it to me. Perhaps. XD

That being said, I'm always up for new friends. Especially when Maribelle is their avatar. Sent you a friend request! I'd love to use your Sanaki or your Kagero. ^^ I've got Ephraim as my lead for now, but if you need colorless allies, let me know. I've got a few people to choose from that might be helpful.

Request accepted! ^^ And Ephraim is fine, I don't get many blue allies so I'm sure he will come in handy.

Good taste. Maribelle for Heroes when

Edited by Kori

2 minutes ago, Kori said:

Request accepted! ^^ And Ephraim is fine, I don't get many blue allies so I'm sure he will come in handy.

Good taste. Maribelle for Heroes when

Awesome! Good luck. XD I find it hilarious that I've added like...3 new friends, but I still get the same allies. 

Maribelle was my male MyUnit's wife. I won't lie though...I just wanted her son to be related to me...but Maribelle is also super fabulous. I need Brady and Maribelle in my life. In Heroes. Now. MAKE HEALERS GREAT AGAIN!

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hopefully reasonably soon, along with Miriel!

Can't forget Miriel! Let's get some magiscience in this game.

25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Maribelle was my male MyUnit's wife. I won't lie though...I just wanted her son to be related to me...but Maribelle is also super fabulous. I need Brady and Maribelle in my life. In Heroes. Now. MAKE HEALERS GREAT AGAIN!

I feel you, I'd want Brady to be my child too. I'd even settle for joke seasonal versions of them, armed with a parasol and a violin...

To get back on topic, Soren seems to be leading again, but I can't tell if it's by enough to get Takumi the multiplier.