• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

22 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, that doesn't sound great. Also, I somehow haven't gotten your Cordelia. Actually, I'm not getting at least two other units from people I know are on team Grima. 

At this point, the friend ally spot is mostly alternating between (using in-game names) Veynuz's young Tiki (+2) and Philip's adult Tiki (+7) for me. @Ice Dragon's Ninian (+10, naturally) has shown up several times too and has been invaluable in helping me endure all the green randos I've been getting. @Alkaid's Effie (+1) also made at least one appearance and was great as well.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas Don't know if you still needed it but I swapped my Matt out for my +2 Chrom. He'll be lead for a while.

Thanks, that would help! I still haven't seen any of your units though but at least i only need 1 more battle thanks to a random Tharja.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

If the enemy had a Bowbreaker I'd be screwed.

Yeah, kinda like if I were to get stuck fighting a "Marth" with Vantage when my other two allies were adult Tiki and another damn Grima. If that sounds oddly specific, that's because that actually happened. No, I didn't win because I didn't feel like wasting Light's Blessings on a non-multiplier hour. It still made me plenty salty though.

11 hours ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

@Cute Chao @Motendra What’s your friend code? I can lend you any of the blue or colorless you want. (The ones I have that are level 40 so far, are B!Lyn, Leon, LA!Eliwood, Blucina, and Fjorm.)

8320657822 :) My current lead is Innes. I've got someone now giving me a lovely Lukas, so colourless would be nice ^.^

WTF, why is Celica kicking Takumi's ass so hard? I want more multipliers. At this rate, we are only going to get 3 more, although there is a good chance it will end up being 4 more.

Celica V Grima should be a close finals match-up. Right now it looks like their team sizes are within 10% of each other. It will be interesting to see where the refugees flock to.

@Rezzy Your Titania come visit me so many times, I feel sorry that she died once I let her tank Lyn's arrow. After that I only let het tank blue, green and staff user. She is helpful after all.

@Zelgius It's seem like your F. Robin don't like me , she never visit me after you switched Micaiah out T^T

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Man, I keep missing half of Grima's multipliers. Not even sure if I should bother collecting all the flags this time round. I could just save my crests and let the 2 win 10 arena duels go incomplete.

You can use flags even when not in the bonus. Are you low on crests? I have 457 of them...

@Hawk King Not really. I've got 248, so not bad. The number slowly climbs, but since I only arena on the weekends and tend to be careless in the arena I probably burn more than average. Though probably not as many as folks who end up fishing regularly.

Flag wise, the only time I burn during non-multipliers is on the final round when it is clear I can't burn them all on multipliers. Elsewise I save for multi's regardless of round. Basically I don't care who wins, I only care to maximize score. And even early round multi's in the final are better than non-multi hours. Of course not sleeping or working is the best way to maximize score, but for some odd reason I can't do that. Something must be wrong with me, eh?

1,600 flags...I'm going to play the greedy game and wait until the 7x multiplier for Takumi, I'll have to pray for not having Same hell because I'll be ruined if that happens.

I didn't really get many chances to use up my flags today so I'm still sitting with about 1000 left, I'm hoping to catch a multiplier or two before the day ends.

6 hours ago, Ginko said:

@Zelgius It's seem like your F. Robin don't like me , she never visit me after you switched Micaiah out T^T

I feel like newer added units show up more often, I think I did about three matches today and Kozac's Bartre showed up in I think two times of the three.

33 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I feel like newer added units show up more often, I think I did about three matches today and Kozac's Bartre showed up in I think two times of the three.

No, that's not true. I got the +10 Myrrh who is in my FL for long time like 5 matches. RNG goddess doesn't want me to try your  F. Robin, I guess.

Edit: Zelgius just got out of the same hell. We have the multiplier now.

Edited by Ginko

1 hour ago, Zelgius said:

I didn't really get many chances to use up my flags today so I'm still sitting with about 1000 left, I'm hoping to catch a multiplier or two before the day ends.

To me it seems to prioritize people who have been on your friend's list longer.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

I just got a random Brave Lyn that had Quick Riposte. Wut.... She was heavily merged too, and of course had Swift Sparrow in the A-passive, rather than anything that's good for both phases.

I got a rando merged Cain who had Pass..

oUIcFhx.png?1