Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/21/2022 at 10:38 PM, GuiltyLove said:

That Walhart is really fast!

On 6/21/2022 at 6:04 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Walhart doubling LCorrin is quite something. Maybe I will get to merging him someday.

Well he is cheating here with the follow up effect he gets from Lucina lol
But he is really fast, he could definitely double her naturally if he didn't have to run Heavy Blade for Galeforce. He's fun to use, and really helpful as well. I tend to use him on the GHB quests to inflict that no counter status so I can safely attack with my weak 4-star.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:38 PM, GuiltyLove said:

Funny how you have all these +10s but Cordelia is still +2 lol

Eheh, yeah, I was planning to +10 her, but every time I promote one something else gets Galeforce instead... She's probably my most promoted unit, if I had merged all the copies I have promoted to 5-star instead of foddering I'd probably have 6 +10 Cordelias lol

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda shocked myself today beating the Infernal S&G today with Reinhardt, Ishtar, Mareeta & a Level 12 August. I am not always the greatest tactician, so it took a few tries. Especially since Reinhardt was just to distract units that would bear in on Ishtar.

Today we got Dimitri's Legendary Hero Battle, with Fates units limitation.

It tooks me some tries to do it, since I had to manipulate Dimitri's movement to go the way I wanted to, but in the end I was able to deal with it.

According to the patterns, August limited heroes should be:

• GHB: Hilda, with The Binding Blade units.
  • BHB: Tethys & Ewan, with Three Houses units.
  • MHB: Freyja & Triandra, with Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn.
  • BHB: Guinivere & Melady, with Shadow Dragon/(New) Mystery of the Emblem units.
  • LHB: Lilina, with The Sacred Stones units.

Stupid abyssal Plumeria ... I was ready to roll over and give up on this one and use a guide if I couldn't get it done within the last few hours.

Thankfully I somehow came up with some stupid plan that worked. Which required a lot of skill inheritance and experimentation because characters kept on just falling short of killing things, and I was running out of skills and seals to slap on them. Bride Catria enabled me to do a lot of doubling that I realistically wouldn't have been able to do, but kudos to spring Luthier for not dying to the green cavalier and then miracle-tanking a blue mage.

Really, this map wouldn't have been so dumb if I could take out Plumeria on turn 1. (Which was why Luthier was miracle-tanking in the first place, he had to run into danger and skewer Plumeria.)

Abyssal Dimitri, in comparison, wasn't nearly as bad. My Fates roster doesn't have to be ridiculously OP when I have Duo Ninja Corrin, Harmonic Azura, and Legendary Corrin.

... Man, I really wish the characters I actually LIKED in Fates could be good. ;/

Edited by Sunwoo

Salem: Brave Hector solo. Didn't feel like thinking about this one.
Shinon & Gatrie: Ares solo. It took more than a little finagling to get him to be able to finish off Gatrie, but the Vantage meme remains strong to this day.
Nowi & Nah: Nifl and Winter Mirabilis duo. I wanted to do a solo so badly, but there's just no good way to initiate on this map.
Dimitri: Fallen Lilith, Duo Corrin, Harmonic Azura, Legendary Corrin. I just cribbed a One Turn Clear off of a friend.

Plumeria: Hardy Fighter Brave Hector at home:

I thought this wasn't gonna be possible at first, but the Forma inherits (Rudolf's Hardy Fighter and Rinea's Drifting Grace) really pulled their weight. I just had to figure out how to get L!Alm to secure the important kills.

Sigh... I had to give Lilith and Ryoma a summoner support just for this map. The bow Hinoka is not as strong as anymore with just her base kit. I wanted to not use duo Corrin, but I didn't have anyone else for strong magic attacks. I used Adrift Camilla for Infernal, though.

@Some Jerk Wow, Rudolf survived... everything! Legendary Alm not having a refine yet seems weird. I expected him to be next in line since he came out a while ago.

Edited by GuiltyLove

@Some Jerk Rudolf survived some close calls thre, but managed to protect everyone until the end. All the others did well in dealing with foes too!

@GuiltyLove Speaking of close calls... Wow, Ryoma surviving with 1 HP was close! Deflect Magic on Dimitri saved him from a early death from Corrin, but Lilith was able to finish him in the end. Well done!

Took me a minute to get both of these done, but I cleared Dimitri's just in time~

The Plumeria fight was tough at first, but after we got a strategy of who needed to go down when and to always stay out of range of any potential dances, it wasn't too tough.

I almost gave up with the Wolfskins and was ready to send out the Elises. I was sure I wouldn't be able to finish up the last wave, it took every Skill slot that was free to get NY!Keaton to survive the Green Tome Cav, but the Poison Strike Archer kept causing trouble after Dimitri went down. Fortunately, NY!Velouria pretty much needed none of her original kit and I could deck her out with some pristine, premium fodder to help her survive a single attack until the next phase.

@Diovani Bressan - Of course you would win with the cheating unit being Duma, the most powerful character in the entire game. But OG!Delthea was awesome, even with such a simple build.

Only +5 on the best son, but he was more than strong enough to even deal with Dimitri. I was wondering how this team would clear this but Azura is plenty offensive and Flora takes care of all the ranged enemies.

@GuiltyLove - That looked easy peasy, I can't wait to see Valentian Est join the squad.

Ryoma is seriously stupid strong now. Though, the other Royal siblings didn't struggle much, either. And Lilith was handy to have for those snipe kills.

@Some Jerk - Awesome pick in that Rudolph, he's quite the monster. It's always heartwarming to see Alm and Duma fighting side by side~ And I guess Rudolph for that matter.

• 4 weeks later...

The battles I am most interested are the Freyja & Triandra Battle and the Lilina Battle. Based on the pattern:

• Freyja & Triandra MHB will be with Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn limitation;
  • Lilina LHB will be with The Sacred Stones limitation.

Shamir did most of the work.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The battles I am most interested are the Freyja & Triandra Battle and the Lilina Battle. Based on the pattern:

• Freyja & Triandra MHB will be with Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn limitation;
  • Lilina LHB will be with The Sacred Stones limitation.

Lilina's was really hard for me when it first came out. I hope I will be able to beat her map with the FE8 units. I'm just going to rely on Brave Eirika for this. Freyja's map isn't too hard except for Freyja herself. I don't know who on my team will be able to hit hard enough, though.

Hilda - Legendary Roy, Lugh, Ascended Idunn, and Chad were able to finish this.  Idunn is bonkers, and Lugh with a -blade tome and Legendary Roy is equally silly.
Tethys & Ewan - Brave Lysithea, Brave Edelgard, Summer Claude, and Flayn kinda rolled this one.  Fallen Star is crazy.
Freya & Triandra - Duo Edelgard broke the map in half with a little help from Duo Azura.  On the other side, Ashera and Summer Elincia kept Triandra's minions at bay.

What a pain. I had to refine Caineghis and give him Special Fighter from the Picnic Felicia manual, which was my only source of Special Fighter. Freyja is always a pain to kill with her prf.

Edited by GuiltyLove
wrong video. i'll reupload

Hilda: Guinevere, Bride Larum, Dieck, and Elimine.

Tethys and Ewan: So many ways to clear this. Brave Byleth also just takes care half of the map by herself.

Freya & Triandra: Astrid and Duo Azura supporting Young Mia and Altina massacring everybody.

Guinvere & Melady: Naga enabling OG Merric and Jeorge to be more than decoration in my barrack. And Female Kris was there to pick up loose ends.

Legendary Lilina: Legendary! Ephraim, Brave Eirika and Selena + Tethys. I really thought I wasn't gonna make it and would have to refine Halloween Myrhh, but double canto+healing is just too strong.

Hilda: Larum and Bridal Larum duo. Florid Knife is as stupid as expected.
Tethys & Ewan: Edgelord solo. I kinda gave up taking 3H barracks maps seriously after L!Dimitri soloed an Abyssal boss he was weak to.
Guinivere & Melady: Phina and Naga duo. Honestly, Phina almost could've soloed if it weren't for Melady being a hard counter.

Freyja & Triandra: Triandra wanted another round with Leanne. Leanne responded by beating her even faster than last time.

Also, Sanaki decided to start fires everywhere.

Lilina: I honestly, truly didn't think I'd get away with this again after Bramimond.

Decided to post these at once~

@GuiltyLove - Nice work with your Mufasa, his refine is really good~

You can't really go wrong with QR Myrrh as it is. Lysithea and Lute + Brave Eirika make this a pretty easy time.

@Some Jerk - Interesting Sanaki build. I'm surprised how easy it is to get away with using all Mages on this one~

Quite the impressive Little Leon clear. But that Troubadour took ages to go down. Fortunately, he takes no damage so he's got all the time in the world~

Guinevere & Melady - It was mostly the Wolf and Sedgar show, with Brave Marth sneaking in for a kill and Legendary Caeda luring a couple of enemies away.
Lilina: I decided to hack out the most ridiculous units that I could, so it was Neimi, Brave Eirika, Summer Selena, and Duo Lysithea.  Used Lysithea's skill to guarantee the kill on Lilina.  Otherwise, it was a lot of hit and run, though Selena had to take a staff to the face.

Unlike previous Limited Battles, I finished all of them.  The Triandra one was the trickier of the two, since Duo Edelgard wasn't consistent about her kills.  Lilina went down fairly quickly, once I figured out where to put Brave Eirika after turn 2.