Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

YES! xD

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

@Benice @DragonFlames @Armagon @Saint Rubenio @Dayni @Spara

Since i will probably start my final plannings for the Map ™️ (you know, the one) soon ™️ Any Character/Picture you want to represent you? and Any Battle tracks? And Allied units belonging to your squad/faction (up to 20 for Benice (of which ~12 will be deployed), 2 for anyone else)? I will try to make some interesting stuff with your fav. characters (no promises though)

There are some things i still want to implement (like instead of WTA something different, but dunno. And some other weapon ideas) so it will still take a big while, but i wanna start getting ready xD.

Also if anyone still wants to get in (or out) tell me xD

If it's not too late, I'd like for this picture to represent me (would've picked an actual dragon, buuuuut making me a dragon unit would be too much, so I'm going with this):
uU2IRTk.jpg
I also would've picked Neptune herself, but I feel like Nepgear and I have more in common, personality-wise.

As for allied units, well...
I'd want two of my Draggy guild members from my EO2U playthrough.
Are there gun-wielding classes and animal portraits/sprites in SRPG studio? If yes, I'd like a female Gunner and a brown bear to be my allies (to simulate Victoria and Brownie).

Spoiler

zgbvxaW.pngDeDs8jL.png

If not, go with whatever feels right to you and what you think you can implement!

For my battle theme, I'd like this.
The battle theme for my favorite boss in Nights of Azure 1; Blueblood Dragon Mavelus.

Spoiler

h1aPC1Z.jpg

Actually, we could make this my portrait if we went with a dragon thing. I'd just need to crop it for you first. Let me know which you think is better!
Small edit before posting:
CFCt4zx.jpg

Don't fret if anything I suggested doesn't fit or can't be implemented, though! Go with whatever is doable and whatever feels right to you!

Also edit: I started the 1000th page!

And also, hello everyone!
I hope you're having a good day.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Happy 1000th page!

1 hour ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I had to stop playing Cold Steel IV because something urgent as nasty has happened, so I won't share my feedback about the game anymore.

Yikes, I hope everything gets resolved.

@Kasumi Yoshizawa I hope things will get better for you soon!

Also, if everyone joining my faction is okay with it, and if you make different phase themes, @Shrimperor, I'd like this to be the phase theme for my faction.
But again: go with whatever you feel like is good!

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

2 There is a special spot for Pika at the very bottom.

What did Pikachu do to you?

(Obligatory page 1000 post)

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I want to be a prepromote dark mage of some kind, with a tome that deals effective damage against edgelords. I'm in Benice's faction to start, but when Kaga arrives I defect to his side until Benice kills Claude.

Kaga and Benice aren’t on the same side? What treachery is this??

Beaten Cold Steel IV.

Final boss was kinda a similar to III in terms of design.

Won't say anymore right now aside it was a very good game since I'm in a kinda awkward shape right now.

55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yikes, I hope everything gets resolved.

50 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

@Kasumi Yoshizawa I hope things will get better for you soon!

Thanks!

Well, it HAS.

The floor of my bathroom might be under water till tomorrow...

11 Notifs O.o

And page 1000 yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I slept like a log for ~~11 hours though so i missed the beginning xD

10 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I wanna be in it!

9 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, if all are welcome, I’m in. Thanks.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Oh my goodness I totally missed this line!

Shrimpy I would like to register for the Draggy guild!

But I don’t want to overwork you so I’ll wait to see if it’s okay.

Role and Faction? There are 3 Factions: Mine (Enemy), Benice (Player) and Draggy (independant)

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

-snip-

Alright! Although i was planning to make you Godzilla, but this works xD

8 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I'd have submitted some Falcom themes, but I guess they quite don't suit into a Fire Emblem map...

dw, i plan to use some Falcom themes especially if a certain mechanic i want to test works out (but most likely won't work xD)

8 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

May I submit a Game Over theme for a Fire Emblem map?

sure!

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, I'd accept being put into that solo-chapter project if it was as part of a SRW style enemy reinforcement trigger, haha...

I can try to do that xD

8 hours ago, Benice said:

Ooh! How about Rean? Because Eternal Rival? I guess?

I was actually planning to give you Rean as an ally unit xD

But this works, i guess? (Unless you have some other suggestion)

8 hours ago, Benice said:

prf bow Pascanion, which has a devil effect and hits res.

I can make it a hybrid weapon that takes both Mag and STR into consideration. Like 0.3 Mag + 0.7 Str, as an example.

7 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I can talk now since I'm watching through an entire movie right now, thanks Falcom!

oh yeah the infamous ending scene xD

6 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Even if took four parts, at least they still noticed it.

Yet he steals all the attention come Haji. Again.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I want to be a prepromote dark mage of some kind, with a tome that deals effective damage against edgelords. I'm in Benice's faction to start, but when Kaga arrives I defect to his side until Benice kills Claude. Horsemen deal effective damage to me. My luck must be 0.

Dark Mage with 0 Lck huh. You will be a RNG character since Mag hit takes lck into consideration xD

Atleast Magic ignores terrain though, so it won'T be that bad

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Scratch that, the mage is referencing Vivi (multiple powerful anima spells, focus on single powerful attacks) and the armour is Phantom!Zelda from Spirit Tracks (still high Def/Res (lower HP because mice can scare her), Uses giant sword, maybe can use Light-emitting sword as well?)

👍

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Change their stats if you will

I will have to readjust everyone's stats depending how low or high i want the stats to be xD

1 hour ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Thanks, I'm okay.

I just have massive issues in my flat right now.

(Dirty) Water is flowing out from a broken pump of the toilet, and it can't be fixed until tomorrow.

Ugh.

Can't you call an emergeny plumber or something? I know it's a sundey, but i once had something similiar happening in the Kitchen, and it was absolute hell.

Toilet is definetly 100x worse...

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Actually, we could make this my portrait if we went with a dragon thing. I'd just need to crop it for you first. Let me know which you think is better!

I think a dragon would fit you better xD

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Are there gun-wielding classes and animal portraits/sprites in SRPG studio?

yup!

Dunno if there's a bear, but there might be some community stuff out there!

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Kaga and Benice aren’t on the same side? What treachery is this??

Kaga will be an event boss with some absurd stuff happeninh xD

I'll opt to stay out of this silly little SRPG Maker thing. I had a very specific idea in mind for a unit...

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: Make it high.

Str & Mag: Symmetrically high.

Skl & Lck: Uhhh, average at least?

Spd, Def, Res: Symmetrically low.

Move: The same as Armor units, though this unit is an Infantry. Make them a... Mage Fighter/Mortal Savant/Grandmaster, pick whichever name you want.

Weapon: An infinite use tome, if you need to give it an element, make it fire, with roughly the following stats.: 

• Range 1-4
  • 15 Might
  • 100 Hit
  • 0 Critical
  • 0 Wt

Toss an infinite use Elixir in their inventory.

As for skills:

• Dragonskin- That halves all damage received from Awakening/Fates.
  • Quick Salve- That skill from Fates that makes using a consumable item not end your turn.
  • Adept
  • Sol
  • And a fifth skill that automatically refreshes this unit twice per turn. Effectively giving them triple the move and triple the attacks of everyone else.

Allies? Who needs allies? Not to say allies are a bad thing to have, they aren't opposed to them in principle, go ahead and give them a few, anything would do.

...but this does not suit my personality at all.😅

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

dw, i plan to use some Falcom themes especially if a certain mechanic i want to test works out (but most likely won't work xD)

sure!

Awesome, thanks!

I was actually planning to give you Rean as an ally unit xD

More awesome!

Yet he steals all the attention come Haji. Again.

But he disappeared in the epilogue cutscene.

Can't you call an emergeny plumber or something? I know it's a sundey, but i once had something similiar happening in the Kitchen, and it was absolute hell.

Toilet is definetly 100x worse...

First I have to contact the landlord who hasn't reacted to my calls yet, and second the new device has to be purchased.

Since it's sunday today, well, f**k.

I already dispended to eat anymore today.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

See, that's the thing, you don't try to understand, there's a reason so many people have issues speaking with you, and it's been brought up alot, and you always ignore it. Someone says Fate's story is bad? You blow up, every time. But what you don't get is they don't see it the same way as you. 

Here’s the thing I only get mad because people say dumb things about the story that don’t make any sense. If you simply do not like Fates, I am totally okay with that. People have personal preferences and tastes. You can’t take that away from someone nor am I trying to. I’m just calling you out for saying something stupid. You can’t just say stupid things and not expect people to not call you out for it. Yeah not everyone is going to see it the same way but my point is that a story is not “garbage” or “awful” (which is inherently objectivist language mind you) simply because it is not to your personal taste. When I hear people say Fates’s story is bad. 90% of the time it’s for that specific reason and it bothers me because no story is obligated to pander you. If you make that argument, I’m gonna call you out on it. If you make a poor argument, I’m going to call you out on it. You can’t just say “this thing is terrible” and not expect an argument. That’s not how that works because you are inherently making an argumentative claim and that’s going to alienate someone. That’s just how people are. 

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

This is what i mean, you got overly upset at him for feeling this way. Why? You were saying he has no basis for feeling that way because he hasn't played it, and that's silly. Saying what someone else feels "doesn't matter" is never okay. People don't want to converse when they feel like they are being attacked everytime they post something.

I’m not saying his feelings do not matter or that he has no basis for feeling the way he does. Stop putting words in my mouth. All I’m saying is that he has no authority to criticize the game fully because he hasn’t fully experienced it. His credibility in regards to criticism of the game should be taken with a grain of salt. So what I can just say all Call of Duty games are objectively garbage even though I haven’t played a single one and you’re supposed to take my opinion seriously? I don’t see the logic there. I have barely touched a COD game what right do I have to criticize a game I have never played. I can say why the gane isn’t to my tastes. I just don’t like gritty realistic military shooters but in no way do I have any authority to criticize it or call them terrible.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...but this does not suit my personality at all.😅

Implying any of this strongish units will suit our personality xD

I will try to tailor them in a certain way to fit us, sure, but not really 100% haha

3 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

But he disappeared in the epilogue cutscene.

Wait you only got the Normal end, not the true end?

Tfw when you can’t do math and your unit almost dies because they take an attack that kills them instead of leaves them with one hp xD

Mozu dodged though... does this mean good things?

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Role and Faction? There are 3 Factions: Mine (Enemy), Benice (Player) and Draggy (independant)

Oh so it is good! Yay! I’ll think on my stuff while I play chapter 8 (this one is really good).

I know I’ve already sworn allegiance to the Draggy faction (this is what I meant when I said Draggy guild, I’m an airhead so naturally I got that mixed up), but what are they about, out of curiosity?

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Draggy faction.

Role? Uh, like unit class for myself? Swordmaster/myrmidon or the equivalent.

Thanks again.

----------

751539947273715823.png?v=1

Some Sunday morning lofi

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

but what are they about, out of curiosity?

Draggy Faction is a faction sandwiched between the 2 elitist eternal rivals xD

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks again.

no need! I should thanks you for letting me use all these ideas^^