Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There are dinosaurs?

Yup

You can raise them right along side your chickens, ducks, and rabbits, and turn their eggs into mayo to sell. Mmmm....

They aren’t massive and don’t fight each other though, so nothing you would be interested in 😛

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's ok, you can say Twilight Princess opening.

Accurate.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What do you mean by gray?

Like you know how soil is brown? Well I planted the rice and then the soil was gray.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What happens with rice is that if they're near water, the area it's planted will be filled up with water, so to speak. Thus, you don't need to water it. I assume you planted it near a water body?

I think that might be it because the rice still grows despite the unhealthy looking soil.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Like you know how soil is brown? Well I planted the rice and then the soil was gray.

I think that might be it because the rice still grows despite the unhealthy looking soil.

Haha, it's not unhealthy looking, it's just the water. Very shallow water. That's how rice grows. In fact, it's best you do that, since it goes from taking eight days watering them the normal way to just six by planting them near a body of water and let it grow itself.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Lex has Holy Blood tho, which is it's own can of worms when it comes to balancing.

I think we can both agree that balancing in FE4 is non-existent. And no Fire Emblem game is perfectly balanced but FE4 is a prime example to avoid.

Tbf, it's the first time something like this was done.

Because not only are they hard to come by but they break really easily. Or in the case of Fates, debuffs.

I mean, unless it's a Myrmidon, Thief or a Mercenary, most units don't start out doubling anyway. This is moreso early game of course, later recruits can probably double because they come in stronger (assuming they aren't an Est or a slow unit).

Well yeah, but his true power lies in the Elite skill, not holy blood. XD also yes to FE4 having terrible balance decisions. 

I suppose that's fair enough.

They break easily in some games, yeah. 

I dont mean purely statistically, I mean the process of getting stronger is passed by with quick gameplay. And to me, watching the characters grow is important.

I know, I'm strange. Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

Wait wait wait, what!?

FMP and Voltes V for the next cross-piloting event? That's out of left field! The other three pairs had some degree of sense... this one has me stumpted.

Coincidentally, both have shown up together are in SRW J!

Gonna play FE1 now because the QoL makes it bearable from what I've heard.

Edit: Nah man, i can't do this. I wanted to see what it was like but even with QoL, it's just way too archaic.

Ah well, $6 is nothing. I'll own a bit of video game history for that.

Edited by Armagon

@Benice  @Shrimperor  @Wraith   @Eltosian Kadath  @Sooks  @twilitfalchion

Thanks for consolation, I appreciate it!

I will leave for a bit, especially since I have to help organize tons of things now.

Thankfully I still had my aunt who will to the major part financially and especially organizationally.

Without her...... I literally wouldn't know what to do now.

Anyways see ya sometime soon, hopefully in a more brightful future!

I'm not sure what they were thinking with the Blood Moon Battlefields in Age of Calamity. If people wanted to play games in red and black, I'm sure the Virtual Boy would have done a lot better.

I wonder if there is even a point in beating those besides the better loot.

Huh, interesting.

So, I've been watching playthrough videos of the official localized version DDatSoL, and looks like they kept the mention of slaves in Linde's recruitment. A contrast to the DS remake which seemed to dropped that connotation altogether. I'm guessing they made no changes to the script in translation I take it. Other than using the official localization terms for names and stuff....