Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Hopefully it's not what it sounds like. In any case, I hope you'll get better soon! Take care of yourself! ^^

Thx^^

37 minutes ago, Armagon said:

there isn't a single game in this series where i wait until the max level to promote

You gotta change that for the Tellius games, especially RD.

Save the Master seals for your healers, the rest should go lvl21 route

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Who do I wish to share my life with? Who do you think, game??

Edelgard 😛

Honestly though, i could never bring myself to choose Edelgard xD

38 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I never earlypromote unless someone capped multiple stats

Yeah same

Unless promotion is needed, i just wait until lvl20

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Nice JonTron reference.

That moment when you watch Caddicarus but you reference someone else instead.

Let's gooooooo!

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

People really don’t like E.T. the game for one of the Ataris. There’s a tip for you.

Yup, I've seen it. It looks like the PoR of Atari's games. We've come so far from those days. Well, mostly. We still have Orc Slayer and Life of Black Tiger for the PS4.

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

You gotta change that for the Tellius games, especially RD.

Save the Master seals for your healers, the rest should go lvl21 route

Yeah but waiting is for suckers.

Although I do know RD can potentially become unbeatable, I remember @twilitfalchion having the roughest of times on the final map.

But I'm also probably gonna play on Easy a.k.a Normal since I know RD is generally one of the harder games in the series.

We'll see.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But I'm also probably gonna play on Easy a.k.a Normal since I know RD is generally one of the harder games in the series.

We'll see.

I would like to point out that RD Normal is, in my opinion, one of the best experiences you can have in FE in terms of challenge, if not the best. It's only unfair at very specific places, (Chapter 1-9, Mekkah's Bridge v2) and is very well designed. You don't have to play it first time through, but I would recommend it, personally.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I would like to point out that RD Normal is, in my opinion, one of the best experiences you can have in FE in terms of challenge, if not the best. It's only unfair at very specific places, (Chapter 1-9, Mekkah's Bridge v2) and is very well designed. You don't have to play it first time through, but I would recommend it, personally.

I take it you're actually referring to Hard? Because remember, NoA fucked up on the localization and labeled the difficulties by what's lower.

Just now, Armagon said:

I take it you're actually referring to Hard? Because remember, NoA fucked up on the localization and labeled the difficulties by what's lower.

I am referring to what is called Normal mode in the NA version of the game, so Japan hard, indeed.

I wonder if they'll fix that should RD get a remake.

3 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Oh, my bad, I overread it was a dog.

Still sad to lose a close animal friend.

Same with me when I lost tamed catbabies multiple times due to illness.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

@The Roger The Paladin I’m sorry to hear about your loss. I hope things improve for you in the coming days.

The old fellow was 14 (and 43 days), so he was old by dog standards. As I said, the life expectancy for a healthy member of his breed was 12. He lost his older "brother" (they weren't blood, and the older fellow was 15) last year. Considering he'd never spent more than a handful of days of his life apart from him (they'd actually had prior owners, so the two dogs had known each other longer than they had any human), it was a tragedy. He walked his road bravely, unwaveringly, and most importantly he went out happy, in the arms of the person he loved most with a smile on his face after a warm bath. Knowing him, that's how he'd have wanted to go, and the notion that he and his brother are together again is something I hold on to.

Shopping wasn't too crowded thankfully.

1 hour ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

The old fellow was 14 (and 43 days), so he was old by dog standards. As I said, the life expectancy for a healthy member of his breed was 12. He lost his older "brother" (they weren't blood, and the older fellow was 15) last year. Considering he'd never spent more than a handful of days of his life apart from him (they'd actually had prior owners, so the two dogs had known each other longer than they had any human), it was a tragedy. He walked his road bravely, unwaveringly, and most importantly he went out happy, in the arms of the person he loved most with a smile on his face after a warm bath. Knowing him, that's how he'd have wanted to go, and the notion that he and his brother are together again is something I hold on to.

May they rest in piece next to each other. 

Unfortunately I can't really feel the situation here as I probably should since I've never had a dog, but through my experience with cats I can only assume how tragic it must be.

All my cats were wild, so I didn't know their age aside of the offspring. I remember seeing a lifeless tamed babycat in the garden. Actually he breathed very weakly, so there was very little life left. My dad forecasted the death and asked me if I want to stay the last hours of him with him in the bed, or I leave him outside. I really had to think........ but I couldn't bring it through to see the babycat dying in my own arms, so I decided latter. Well, my dad was right unfortunately. The next day he was dead...

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

2 hours ago, Benice said:

I am referring to what is called Normal mode in the NA version of the game, so Japan hard, indeed.

I wonder if they'll fix that should RD get a remake.

If a remake does come out just be careful not to let this happen Benice, thus repeating what happened to Nailah:

Edited by Wraith

Merry Christmas... Eve, everyone!

I... didn't sleep a wink last night. A cold struck me with full force (and I know it's a cold, because I haven't been out in like two weeks), and, well, it's kinda ruined any prospect I had of sleeping well.
BUT!
It has allowed me to go on a creative spree and do this:
8tURknu.jpg

@The Roger The Paladin Here's Jagen!
I based the coloration of his armor off of his FE1 artwork, since the purple option in this game is too dark, and there aren't any pictures of his Shadow Dragon appearance aside from his portrait, so it was all I had to go on for his leg armor. I know it doesn't match 100%, but I tried making it look as close to the OG as possible.

Also, it's nice to hear that you're feeling better, @Father Shrimpas!

6 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

How is this even possible?

Doesn't BK have inbue in part 1?

With Benice it’s possible Julian. If he got Nailah killed he can also get the Black Knight killed as well.