Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

playing a Demo 6 hours, that's how hyped i am.

Nice. At least there's one modern Falcom series that keeps putting out good games.

I liked the demo quite a bit myself.

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Solo Adol Nightmare Boss Rush

Good luck.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ah, fuck. I knew it'd happen eventually, but it doesn't hurt any less. The first mainline member of the team has fallen.

It's Frey. I have no idea how, but every single time I try to use him, I manage to get him killed in this exact chapter. He's one of my favorites, too. So frustrating.

Oh, well. At least Leiden's right around the corner. Or, I guess... Reiden, like Heroes called him. So unnecessary...

Actually, you know what? I've used Belf and Leiden enough times. To celebrate his conversion to Spaniard...ism, I will try to make Roberto work in this run. Let's see what mess this ends up looking like...

41 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, you know what? I've used Belf and Leiden enough times. To celebrate his conversion to Spaniard...ism, I will try to make Roberto work in this run. Let's see what mess this ends up looking like...

Have him kill the final boss so I can go “nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my fucking Christ my blessed Wrys almost died.

Darros did die, but who cares about Darros. I've got Cord.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, fuck. I knew it'd happen eventually, but it doesn't hurt any less. The first mainline member of the team has fallen.

It's Frey. I have no idea how, but every single time I try to use him, I manage to get him killed in this exact chapter. He's one of my favorites, too. So frustrating.

Oh, well. At least Leiden's right around the corner. Or, I guess... Reiden, like Heroes called him. So unnecessary...

Stop killing your units, Ruben. Do you want more anime in your sight?

a9CRIQB.jpg

30 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Have him kill the final boss so I can go “nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

I will try. The man's kinda bad, but I'll certainly try.

18 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Stop killing your units, Ruben.

I never wanted this.

18 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Do you want more anime in your sight?

a9CRIQB.jpg

Cease! Cease! I'm pretty sure that isn't even legal...!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will try. The man's kinda bad, but I'll certainly try.

But it’s extra fitting, because even you the player didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition, as you just said “you know what? I’ll use him.”

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But it’s extra fitting, because even you the player didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition, as you just said “you know what? I’ll use him.”

Absolutely amazing. Rober, my man, you better deliver.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Here, take something wholesome instead.

render_7___hori_x_miyamura_by_adawild-da4ufhs.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9lYmExY2I3ZC0xNGQ0LTRhOGEtOTkzYS03ODg3MTJlNTQ4OTkvZGE0dWZocy1hODBmZWYxZi1jMWZlLTQ1ODgtYjlmMy1hZWVhNTExMzU0NDAucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTkwMCIsImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjA3In1dXX0.x8r9G3NWcfKjgnxMpLGsskdFzajK7wMFCW2qf1WHI1E

Good, thank you. I hate it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Morning shifts are kinda weird but i can get used to them. It means i get to leave in the early afternoon and have the rest of the day free.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Armagon be like:
a5X5dnt.png

Me after i kill the last wasp on Earth

DependableEllipticalErne-size_restricted

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I apologize for that nonsense I spouted yesterday. I... don't know why I said that.

Don't worry about it, you're fine. No need to apologize.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

*Me looking at Kaga FE/Saga map design*

perhaps_i_treated_you_too_harshly.png

(Also the video gets bonus points for using Shin Godzilla music).

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Cold showers

IwBoLXF.png

If it's blazing hot outside, yes.

But under normal circumstances, if you take cold showers, imma just assume you're an alien.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Trying to try out all of 2D Metroid in short order? 

I can do it pretty quickly all things considered. Now, if Samus Returns sucks morph balls, i'll play AM2R instead but i don't think i'll have too.

Samus Returns is also gonna be interesting because it's the same team that's making Dread so i'll be able to see what they've improved on.

The Prime trilogy can wait, i'll have to get a new SD card for the Wii U since that's 9 GB of data. And then Other M.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Cease! Cease!

Here Ruben, have some better anime

1024px-Godzilla_Singular_Point_-_Main_Tr

Can't believe this was a trailer-only shot.

You know that moment when you fuck up royally and you're stuck looking at your moves for 10 minutes before being forced to give in to the inescapable truth that you've killed someone?

Goddamnit, someone's gonna die. No... Not again! 06 is going to send me lews and I don't wanna...!

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Not even a wholesome moment between a couple?

Smh.

It's anime.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

XJ87RYg.png

For a second I read that as Kaga Books. Had to do a double take.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

*Me looking at Kaga FE/Saga map design*

perhaps_i_treated_you_too_harshly.png

I feel like a lot of people feel this way with the games they dislike after seeing Dark Deity.

Like, I hate Three Houses, but even it feels slightly less unfinished.

...Slightly.

Here Ruben, have some better anime

1024px-Godzilla_Singular_Point_-_Main_Tr

Can't believe this was a trailer-only shot.

Wow.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me after i kill the last wasp on Earth

DependableEllipticalErne-size_restricted

XD
I'm very allergic to their poison, so I have a phobia of the things, so... I'd be right there with you, probably. XD

Don't worry about it, you're fine. No need to apologize.

Thank you. ^^

But under normal circumstances, if you take cold showers, imma just assume you're an alien.

I mean, he's the Emperor of Shrimps. In what world is he NOT an alien? xD
Joking, of course!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

For a second I read that as Kaga Books. Had to do a double take.

Now I see it, too! Oh boy. XD

Okay, so I fucked up massively and someone was gonna die, then I fucked up even more massively and accidentally left Phina open to an attack.

Fortunately, she dodged a 67, so nobody died. Thanks, dumb luck.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Goddamnit, someone's gonna die. No... Not again! 06 is going to send me lews and I don't wanna...!

You know, that's good motivation.

From now on, every time a character dies, someone in this thread will post one (1) horny anime character. Me posting Godzilla was just me being nice, after that, the shackles are being released.

So Ruben, for you, the bigger threat is not losing your units but being shown anime as a consequence.

Keep everyone alive.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm very allergic to their poison, so I have a phobia of the things,

I have a phobia of them because i saw the fucking Bug's Life thing at Animal Kingdom and it was in 3D and I was like 6 and the shots of the wasps legitimately terrified me.

It also gave me a phobia of 3D effects but I've long since gotten over that.

What the fuck Wrys

Can you please stop showing up Elrean with every level? This is fucking insane, your growths suck, how are you doing this

You know, that's good motivation.

From now on, every time a character dies, someone in this thread will post one (1) horny anime character. Me posting Godzilla was just me being nice, after that, the shackles are being released.

So Ruben, for you, the bigger threat is not losing your units but being shown anime as a consequence.

Keep everyone alive.

What have I done.

@Maof06 this is all your fault, I'm gonna start calling you by the first part of your nickname with the sole intention to mildly annoy you.

Just now, Armagon said:

I have a phobia of them because i saw the fucking Bug's Life thing at Animal Kingdom and it was in 3D and I was like 6 and the shots of the wasps legitimately terrified me.

Oh wow, yeah that is definitely an understandable root of a phobia.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

@Maof06 this is all your fault, I'm gonna start calling you by the first part of your nickname with the sole intention to mildly annoy you.

Which is sort of fitting from your perspective, because, in Japanese "Ma" means demon. And "Mao(u)" means "Demon King".
Though "Mao" is a legitimate Japanese girls' name, with no connection to demons at all.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What have I done.

I'll be waiting for the next death, Ruben

LeaSadist.png

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh wow, yeah that is definitely an understandable root of a phobia.

Coincidentally, Animal Kingdom is the worst of the Disney theme parks so I've never gone back.

But the phobia might've been a factor.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's anime.

Wholesome anime.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

OOOOF.

I feel ya.

Blinded by his blessedness, I put Wrys in range of a dragon to lure it closer without checking how much damage he took first.

He was 2 damage away from dying. My heart fucking jumped.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'll be waiting for the next death, Ruben

LeaSadist.png

Please don't.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Which is sort of fitting from your perspective, because, in Japanese "Ma" means demon. And "Mao(u)" means "Demon King".
Though "Mao" is a legitimate Japanese girls' name, with no connection to demons at all.

Pffft... How appropriate. I wonder if that was intentional.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wholesome anime.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Coincidentally, Animal Kingdom is the worst of the Disney theme parks so I've never gone back.

But the phobia might've been a factor.

It is, in all likelihood, part of why you think Animal Kingdom is the worst Disney theme park.
Though I am no psychologist, so take this with a grain of salt.