Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Dracula: Origins? I mean, sure there's a game for that already but there's multiple timelines in Castlevania, that should be acceptable.

Hahahahah... Honestly, I'm just hoping for some fun lines from him.

I'd assumed that was the plan but of course we didn't get a demonstration of it in the demo.

I'm curious how much damage can be done down particular routes.

I hope tons. The more you can fuck up, the better. Let's not have a Telltale situation here.

I should have expected you'd say that.

Heh, well... My Matthises aren't easy to beat. That one's shaping up to be up there, though! My best wishes to the man.

I still don't know and at this point I'm tired of not knowing. Does anyone know the maximum amount of captures/bond/einherjar units can be had at once in Fates and is this affected by how many units have died?

A maximum of 20 blue shield units can be had at any time. No other factors.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A maximum of 20 blue shield units can be had at any time. No other factors.

Thanks, I wasn't expecting the answer so quickly. So that's the limit. Shame I can't "make space" for more.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Thanks, I wasn't expecting the answer so quickly.

I'm always ready to shill generics.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So that's the limit. Shame I can't "make space" for more.

To be fair, 20 is enough for a full team plus a handful of units to spare.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, I'm DEFINITELY playing as Benedict. And I'll still be afraid that I'll somehow screw things up so bad that the main character leaves me and is replaced by a generic anime teen.

I am still so fucking worried that the trailers keep putting the word "betrayal" over my man.

Just pick all the yellow choices, problem solved.

I seriously hope they use those green/yellow/red stats in an intuitive way, but since it looks like they’re still hidden from the player…

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Just pick all the yellow choices, problem solved.

I will remember not to follow your advice. It is suspicious advice. Like the one I give you when you play choice-based games.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I seriously hope they use those green/yellow/red stats in an intuitive way, but since it looks like they’re still hidden from the player…

I want them to respect my choice to make Benedict the untouchable protagonist. That is all.

...Then again... If they go down the same route as another choice-based game we both know...

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, 20 is enough for a full team plus a handful of units to spare.

Sometimes you want to use a different unit to what you needed in previous maps, while it means with what units I want to get Yaoi will have to die. This is disappointing.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will remember not to follow your advice. It is suspicious advice. Like the one I give you when you play choice-based games.

But it’s been in all the trailers! Benedict = yellow, that’s been his entire appearance. Like the prince guy who wears green = green and the fiancé of the main character who wears red = red!

I know it will be difficult for you to not pick green every time you see a hint of it, but you can persevere.

I want them to respect my choice to make Benedict the untouchable protagonist. That is all.

You can make him the untouchable side character, probably.

...Then again... If they go down the same route as another choice-based game we both know...

Don’t leave the baby this time, Ruben.

What do you mean that’s what I did but in an even stupider fashion? Shhh!

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

But it’s been in all the trailers! Benedict = yellow, that’s been his entire appearance. Like the prince guy who wears green = green and the fiancé of the main character who wears red = red!

I know it will be difficult for you to not pick green every time you see a hint of it, but you can persevere.

...But...

Sooks, I'm not colorblind. I can plainly see Benedict wears green. It's one of the friggin' reasons I took a liking to him in the first place!

You can make him the untouchable side character, probably.

Oh, please...

Don’t leave the baby this time, Ruben.

What do you mean that’s what I did but I’m an even stupider fashion? Shhh!

So how's the frog doing?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...But...

Sooks, I'm not colorblind. I can plainly see Benedict wears green. It's one of the friggin' reasons I took a liking to him in the first place!

No, I mean literally, the trailers tell you this. Like in the first 20 seconds of this one.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So how's the frog doing?

”Nid, wait… Don’t go. Let me protect you.”

21 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

What's up with the tiny delay at the start of the jump after the shinespark? Seems like it would be kinda annoying.

It's to give you time to angle it since you can Shinespark diagonally or downward (or both) if you want. 

This is not the only instance of being able to use a Shinespark in boss fights btw.

Mid-air Shinesparking is also a thing but sometimes it's instantaneous. I haven't exactly figured out why.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's to give you time to angle it since you can Shinespark diagonally or downward (or both) if you want. 

This is not the only instance of being able to use a Shinespark in boss fights btw.

Mid-air Shinesparking is also a thing but sometimes it's instantaneous. I haven't exactly figured out why.

Wow, they give you that much time for an input? I'm not sure i would be comfortable with that, since i'm used to the other style.

It takes alot less running to get a speed booster started i see. In Fusion/ZM it was like:

---------------------Speed booster starts here------------->

Why do teachers have to put things we never talked about on the test?

It could have been worse, though. It was only one word, so I probably maybe still got an A, even if I had to translate it in two separate questions.

56 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No, I mean literally, the trailers tell you this. Like in the first 20 seconds of this one.

Oh... Looks like it's true. That's so werid, Benedict mostly wears green and black. I guess he does have some golden embroidery on his sleeves, though... Good enough?

...Looking at this trailer, it appears I was mistaken. My impression was that you'd pick a protagonist between Benedict, the lady in red and the blonde guy, but no. The protagonist is very much a generic anime teen, set in stone.

Benedict's going to be a traitor, isn't he. Ahhh, fuck my life... Please, Japan. For once. Respect my wishes, for once.

56 minutes ago, Sooks said:

”Nid, wait… Don’t go. Let me protect you.”

Sooks, how could you remind me of that? You're so cruel. When have I ever done such a thing to you?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why do teachers have to put things we never talked about on the test?

Because teachers are evil beings sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Looking at this trailer, it appears I was mistaken. My impression was that you'd pick a protagonist between Benedict, the lady in red and the blonde guy, but no. The protagonist is very much a generic anime teen, set in stone.

Benedict's going to be a traitor, isn't he. Ahhh, fuck my life... Please, Japan. For once. Respect my wishes, for once.

I have a feeling he won't be in all routes if they actually let choices matter. There's definitely ways in which the other two main reps of the branches can be angered enough to leave, we see with with Francisca.

Course, all that depends on how much they do there. And hell, Benedict as villain could also be amazing.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I have a feeling he won't be in all routes if they actually let choices matter. There's definitely ways in which the other two main reps of the branches can be angered enough to leave, we see with with Francisca.

Course, all that depends on how much they do there.

All jokes aside, yeah, I think he's definitely going to be in a similar boat as the blonde guy and the red lady. You can probably piss him off enough that he leaves, but I doubt he'd be a traitor no matter what.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

And hell, Benedict as villain could also be amazing.

True enough. Sometimes treason makes you have more of an impact than anything else.

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, I thought you were joking about making him the protagonist. Yeah, the thee characters seem to represent the three traits/convictions/whatever.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh, I thought you were joking about making him the protagonist. Yeah, the thee characters seem to represent the three traits/convictions/whatever.

What kind of conviction is betrayal?

Well that's neat.

24 minutes ago, Dayni said:

What did Senator Armstrong respond when you asked him what this 🌳 is?

Treeson.

I am proud of my actions.

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'm guessing South Figaro in the distance?

It's the only place to run

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

There's something awful involved isn't there.

復讐 — You know Isayama is trolling (Or a genius) when...