• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

YES

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

Because at least they dropped hints for mr.curse. Doesn't make it any better comparee to this shit, it was a masterclass is subtle foreshadowing. 

yeah but Yokose destroys 9 games of build up, not 1 game

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Everything in this trailer was instant serotonin, it looks like it's gonna be the best Inti Creates game ever.

IMG_20220331_164619.jpg?width=298&height

Pics that go hard, welcome back GV. It's been six years.

20220331_170509.jpg

And this is like the most anime thing, even by this series' standards lmao. Can't wait to play as Kirin, she looks dope as fuck.

Gunvolt 3 and Xenoblade 3, this really is my year.

8 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

It was $200! Get the numbers right!

That's still too much lmao.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

YLCJTHq.png

Now all that's missing is to craft the ring.

Or should i go for someone else?

At this stage, it is not worth it to go after someone else.

Also you probably looked at a guide for that but the ring isn't the only requirement. A double bed is needed and most likely a specific event or two for Pia is a perquisite too, assuming you haven't already seen it.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Also game pushes Shara way way too hard

Wait until you see Rune Factory 2.

Edited by Armagon

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's still too much lmao.

Yeah, it is, it wont disagree. Especially considering buying 2 alt designs for characters was $20 and buying a complete character was $5.

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

why the fuck does the animation show marriage with Shara xD

Designated. Heroine.

Though take heed 3 was the last to do this. Though I don't know if Tides of Destiny still tried between Aden and Sonja to push as a pairing.

Video games feel like what I, a teetotaler, imagine alcoholism is like. Something that nulls the ennui of a drifting existence that feels pathetic and meaningless. When the electronics turn off before bed, my mind is left to face itself.

Anywho, guess what game topped Japanese sales last week.:

1. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Nintendo, 03/25/22) – 380,060 (New)

This is physical alone. Not sure what the average ratio of physical to digital in Japan is. But, if we lowball it at 20% of physical sales, then it would've sold 456k in Japan alone. Add in Nintendo's miraculous "evergreen" ability and it'll probably hit 500k if hasn't already. Add in international sales -although Kirby is more popular in Japan than elsewhere- and this ought to be a million-seller soon enough.

Also, some Internet commenter was listed these as prior Japanese Kirby game sales.:

Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 380,060
Kirby Super Star Ultra - 260,867
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - 245,508
Kirby Triple Deluxe - 225,448
Kirby Star Allies - 223,881

So best first week for a Kirby game ever. (Where is Return to Dream Land?)

It's worth noting Wikipedia cites Super Star Ultra as having sold over one-million copies in Japan alone in its release year, despite having launched in November. The DS was a juggernaut, the Switch hasn't sold shabbily either, maybe KatFL hitting seven-figure sales in Japan will be possible.

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

YES

If we're talking a game where you aren't route-locked into a specific character, nor have limited bonding time, then I wouldn't use see much of a point to this silly idea. As I'm pretty sure I would max out everyone I'm interested in first if I could so. RF is more a one-playthrough-only game for me.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

0l4dB4u.png

Proposed I see.

As a Sofia defender to Sofia disliker BTW, if you didn't see the event where she tells you the reason why she always speaks normally, it's because, IIRC,...

Spoiler

Sofia apparently insulted her sister once. She felt bad about it, so she copied her father's already-present inverse-speak to make Evelyn think she hadn't insulted her. Of course, Evelyn knows the truth.

Not trying to make you like Sofia or anything, I just want to clarify.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Still

atleast don't show animation of a marriage with her when someone else is chosen...

I'll blame budget. RF was never more than AA in production values. Animations take more cash than still CGs, which is why some people were doubting s/s marriage would be possible in RF5.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Though take heed 3 was the last to do this. Though I don't know if Tides of Destiny still tried between Aden and Sonja to push as a pairing.

I never actually finished ToD, I made to the entrance of the final dungeon twice. The Wiki though says that Sonja and Aden have had some feelings for each other that are revealed if you start dating the other of the two MCs. Although nothing on the surface of course, gotta repress it so you don't feel guilt-trippin' picking someone else.

Outside of Aden and Sonja, Odette IIRC is the first person they meet, so she has an ever so slight "lead heroine" vibe.

Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I wasn't expecting Estelle to be "loved by the world's darkness"... wait a minute...

Anyway, I will do it later.

23 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, it is, it wont disagree. Especially considering buying 2 alt designs for characters was $20 and buying a complete character was $5.

How does the game even have $200 worth of DLC? Are there that many costumes?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Pics that go hard, welcome back GV. It's been six years.

Six years? I forgot the series was around for so long. The first game should be almost a decade old by now...

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

wait a minute...

Is this where things are:

...?

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I never actually finished ToD, I made to the entrance of the final dungeon twice. The Wiki though says that Sonja and Aden have had some feelings for each other that are revealed if you start dating the other of the two MCs. Although nothing on the surface of course, gotta repress it so you don't feel guilt-trippin' picking someone else.

Outside of Aden and Sonja, Odette IIRC is the first person they meet, so she has an ever so slight "lead heroine" vibe.

Oh yeah, Odette does have that kind of role. Admittedly ToD and Frontier are the ones I least know/remember about.

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sofia disliker BTW

*ex

she grew on me, but i don't have the patience to max everyone. I got her to 7*

I love how Pia is kidnapped and we're fighting in a dungeon all alone while the town is like "SQUID FESTIVAL GOOOOOOOOOOOO" Lmao

Edited by Shrimpolaris