• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, BrightBow said:

If you don't kill him yourself, Ward will just kill him off-screen. So things play out the same as long as you used that net.

Wow, brutal. Talk about objective.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can, yes. It's not absolutely necessary, though. In fact, it makes no difference what happens to him as long as you grab Minas. But it's better to kill him, I mean, you don't want to have a lance knight on the loose.

So... No mercy, then?

https://youtu.be/1SzK0-TbhNQ

I haven't watched the video, but can I just say I love this image? An elderly woman likes S;G more than I do, apparently. Ain't that something.

(Youtube doesn't allow for embedding this video, for some undiscernible reason. Ageism, Youtube? Really?)

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So... No mercy, then?

Kill every last one of them.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

https://youtu.be/1SzK0-TbhNQ

I haven't watched the video, but can I just say I love this image? An elderly woman likes S;G more than I do, apparently. Ain't that something.

Ah that channel, she's great 😄

i shared that video here a while ago, and it's cool. She really loves it 😄

48 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Ah that channel, she's great 😄

i shared that video here a while ago, and it's cool. She really loves it 😄

Oh, I must've missed it when you shared it. It just popped up in my reccs now.

Okay, first date with Margaret. You know, I never did the whole "go to the General Store and buy something", always choose other places for dates. Maybe I should do that now.

*Sees the price of the Violin*

... well, at least the other options are... much cheaper... lol Now I know what to save up on, hahaha...

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyway

How ironic is it that the first video I upload to my channel of the strategy game with the least amount of RNG I have ever played is all about RNG?

never punished

16 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

never punished

I'm punished all the time. It was about time justice was served.

That's all the RNG in the game by the way. The ability to never be punished. That's why it's so good!

On 3/29/2022 at 4:39 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

...I... admit I may not have clicked on it. Or if I did, it has completely disappeared from my memory. Sorry.

Well I never heeded any of your Berwick Saga recommendations, so we're even.

Now that I've viewed Star Door 13, I will try to go through the Abyss properly tomorrow. I don't know if I'll do all of it in one go, but defeating all the bosses shouldn't take too long if I skip the random encounters. May Aidios have mercy on us all...

That aside, here is an Anelace moment.

bF31Z3d.jpg?1

After watching Apcoalyptic Guide get full healed like 5 times over the course of an hour in the endgame of P5R (Main story), i have decided i do not give a single fuck anymore and will be locking myself to Safe Mode.

I cannot believe Atlus took the banger that is Rivers in the Desert and overused it.

I cannot believe the final boss of P5 makes CS4 Curse look like a well written plot device.

Me looking at the true villain of Xenoblade 1

fetchimage.jpeg

At least the final shot is good.

I haven't seen the actual ending yet BTW but i think this is like the first climax to a JRPG that has left me unsatisfied. The first time Rivers in the Desert plays should've been the last time too, that should've been the final boss.