Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

RE4 remake

And I won't be able to play it

Edited by Newtype06

Okay, did most of the Hjaalmarch stuff. At least, when it comes to the Morthal related ones. And did the quest for the Graybeards, but there's that detour to Riverwood to do. Well, that's for next time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hey look

Yet another game that I won't be able to play

5 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

ryZ7ohB.png

Honestly, i'm surprised at how unironically good this show it. Like it feels it should not be this good but it is.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey I still have my PS all the way up to PS5 (I own 3 PS2's currently and 2 PS4's)

Well, I do have a PS2 and PS3. I've had more than one PS2 throughout the years, actually. But one stopped working thanks to an accident, hence having to get another...

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I do have a PS2 and PS3. I've had more than one PS2 throughout the years, actually. But one stopped working thanks to an accident, hence having to get another...

PS2 seems to be a poorly put together system (ive gone through about 3 or 4)?

19 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, don't know about the inner systems, but that accident (which happened like... man, around 2008-2010 or so... I think, could've even been earlier than that) was my brother running through the room while I was playing sitting on the bed with the TV and the PS2 by the opposite wall so the controller cord was raised quite high. My brother... failed to notice it, and because I also kept my grip on the controller, it was the PS2 that got pulled... and fell to the floor. I think it kept working for a while but eventually, yeah, died out.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This reminds me of a close call I had with my 3DS some years ago. Accidentally knocked it off the table... and landed right on top of my shoes (wasn't wearing them so they were set aside from my feet placed side by side), thus cushioning the fall and preventing a very nasty outcome...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

*Sees the announcement of an indie action RPG that looks like rather generic anime. Though the commenters tell me it's Westerners attempting anime.*

Eternights_2022_06-02-22_017.jpg

The game doesn't look like it's for me.

*Sees it's a dating sim.*

Eternights_2022_06-02-22_016-1440x810.jp

Bleh.

*Sees official artwork for said game*

Eternights-Ann-Inits_06-02-22.jpg

Hmm? Someone in this picture doesn't belong here.

*Checks comments section*

35fea8b71a70a10b617e3dddcdf13c25f7d927a0

GAME IS ON MY RADAR!😍

I'm such a freakin' weirdo.😩

Still, "imitating bishoujo, with a gay guy thrown in", isn't the worst of ideas to me. Hopefully the game isn't totally bad so I could consider nabbing it sometime next year.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Honestly, i'm surprised at how unironically good this show it. Like it feels it should not be this good but it is.

ikr

like how high has one to be to think of making a three kingdoms tactician an idol producer?

And how much higher to make it actually work?

State of Play summary: Some neat stuff (Tunic isn't MS exclusive which is news to me, RE is pushing through these remakes, looks like there's actual VR on PS5, Stray comes out in July, SF6 (it's been how long since SF5?), apparently has Avocado burgers and exploration of Final Fight's city), nearly all only on PS5 (shhh with two of the items I noted also on at least PS4).

I am not ready to pick one up even when it does get in stock.

Also, FFXVI looks like it could be interesting but I get the point about the potential limited intractability of combat in this one, especially with the massive summon fights. I like the idea of the summons of this world being so fundamental to the power balance of this setting myself.

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey I still have my PS all the way up to PS5 (I own 3 PS2's currently and 2 PS4's)

Meanwhile, my brother got 3 PS3s. At least one definitely doesn't work.

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I'd have to check my near 20 year old one to see if it still works, but mine survived a drop of a few feet (unlike the copy of San Andreas that was in it) when the controller got pulled too hard.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, don't know about the inner systems, but that accident (which happened like... man, around 2008-2010 or so... I think, could've even been earlier than that) was my brother running through the room while I was playing sitting on the bed with the TV and the PS2 by the opposite wall so the controller cord was raised quite high. My brother... failed to notice it, and because I also kept my grip on the controller, it was the PS2 that got pulled... and fell to the floor. I think it kept working for a while but eventually, yeah, died out.

That's one reason I've been wary of playing wireless controllers while they're plugged in.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Eternights-Ann-Inits_06-02-22.jpg

Hmm? Someone in this picture doesn't belong here.

(Sorry, first thing that came to mind)

FUR7KfkXsAEVtc5?format=jpg&name=900x900

YO BASED! AND MILES MORALES COMING TO PC TOO LETS GOOOOO!

Highly recommend these games, they're some of the best i've played last year.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hopefully the game isn't totally bad so I could consider nabbing it sometime next year.

It is inspired by modern Persona, that is clear as day, and although you have no interest in modern Persona, hopefully it's inspiration doesn't get in the way too much.

Although you're avoidance of modern Persona is probably way different than mine haha.

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

ikr

like how high has one to be to think of making a three kingdoms tactician an idol producer?

And how much higher to make it actually work?

Yeah normally this would be like a random throwaway anime of the season. But nah, it's real good. It got me, someone who doesn't really watch anime anymore, to watch it. 

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Ngl, i don't like that starter design one bit.

Lechonk isn't a starter tho.

Someone made a GB demake of Elden Ring, though it's only a part of the game for now.

I'll just link it here for everyone.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FUR7KfkXsAEVtc5?format=jpg&name=900x900

YO BASED! AND MILES MORALES COMING TO PC TOO LETS GOOOOO!

Highly recommend these games, they're some of the best i've played last year.

Yeah, I didn't mention that, that's neat for those who haven't access to PS4/5.

My laptop would probably die trying them though.