Welp, I've got every version of Lucina now, barring the original. The VG banner with four very rare units baited a couple dozen orbs from me since I figure the odds of getting one of them is very high. But instead I got neutral Brave Lucina which is definitely a good enough surprise to sate me.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I wanted to decide whom to choose in VG round 2 by a Yolo on the VG#2 banner. 

No 5*: Go with Reinhardt (didn't want to go with Delthea, got only bad natures of her)

Olwen: Go with Olwen

Linde: Go with Linde

Guess what happened?

6tcV5YM.png

+ATK/-RES

Can't complain (most wanted unit from this banner), but I'm no wiser about whom to choose now. 

@mcsilas

I just pulled another Bride Sanaki! This one is +res -HP, which is the exact reverse of my previous one. I'd consider this one to have a better nature, so I'm satisfied.

EDIT: UHHH.

I just pulled male Grima on the same circle as that Sanaki. This is at a base 8%. I, uh, well. Legendary Lyn was the one I didn't have and was hoping to get, but.

THIS IS PERFECTLY FINE TOO LOL

No more greens.

Edited by Sunwoo

43 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, I wanted to decide whom to choose in VG round 2 by a Yolo on the VG#2 banner. 

No 5*: Go with Reinhardt (didn't want to go with Delthea, got only bad natures of her)

Olwen: Go with Olwen

Linde: Go with Linde

Guess what happened?

6tcV5YM.png

+ATK/-RES

Can't complain (most wanted unit from this banner), but I'm no wiser about whom to choose now. 

@mcsilas

..So who are you going with in the end since Ophelia lost?

I still never got your Mia :(

and I foolishly used orbs on the legendary banner trying to get any 5 star out of it. Still at 9%, maybe I should have tried for Mia or something.

Congrats on that nice Ophelia though!

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats on that nice Ophelia though!

Thanks!

I'll train her up today (the other good thing about PA!Shigure). 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

and I foolishly used orbs on the legendary banner trying to get any 5 star out of it. Still at 9%, maybe I should have tried for Mia or something.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. It still runs for some days.

I'm saving orbs for the new heroes banner on 9th, there is a slim chance that we'll get something really new if 3.0/book III is on the way. 

The land in its infinite jest wants to laugh at me with 6%. This has to stop.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

5* Witch Mia (BOOMSHAKALAKA! FINALLY A 5* UNIT AND THE ONE I WANTED MOST! +HP/-Spd sadly, but it's not unfixable.), 5* Mageirika (I AIN'T COMPLAINING! +HP/-Spd, Great I get Swift Sparrow fodder.), 4* Laslow (If that was Myrrh this would be the greatest pull I ever had. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Sheena (Well, it's a merge? +Spd/-Atk, eh), 4* Beruka (Not the best end, but I was just wanting to try. +Res/-Atk)

I'll be back to try the legendary and see if I can't raise something for a shot at Kliff. I might not summon for the next update, I'm kind of burnt by this banner. And the last legendary. And arguably Genealogy. Seriously my banner luck has been shoddy for a bit now.

Got up to 27 orbs again, decided to try some more for Spd Tactic.

No greens for three sets in a row.
Gaius, Lucius, Draug… and Spd Tactic:
Screenshot_20181103-182006.png

BUT! She’s Atk/HP. It’s as if Anna doesn’t want me to fodder her off. The two Hectors I got on the previous 8% were both –Atk, so the signal is quite clear. Decisions, decisions…

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao

Oh, and I’m no longer with negative Lyns. Should change my userpic.

Edited by Vaximillian

@Vaximillian Ahhh!!! Congrats!!!!

Tough decision whether to fodder her or not though. I got two -Atk L!Lyns (that superbane :() so I'm pretty jealous of that +Atk one haha.

I guess it's up to you in seeing how often you'd use her. Not gonna lie she can be pretty useful against those abyssal pegasus lance fliers.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Ahhh!!! Congrats!!!!

Tough decision whether to fodder her or not though. I got two -Atk L!Lyns (that superbane :() so I'm pretty jealous of that +Atk one haha.

I guess it's up to you in seeing how often you'd use her. Not gonna lie she can be pretty useful against those abyssal pegasus lance fliers.

Thanks!

I almost wish she was –Atk so that I wouldn’t have had any qualms about getting rid of her, haha. How good she is as a mixed phade unit anyway? Her kit doesn’t seem to agree on what it wants her to be. Her weapon and A point towards enemy phase, while Desperation implies player phase.

On the other hand, her Spd Tactic would find itself home in Cecilia’s lap. Full tactics buffs for the bonus unit would always be great.

And it’s not like I care about Abyssal in the slightest anyway.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hey cool, congrats! How many orbs did it take overall?

Took me 119 orbs (99 at start and 20 today), got me two Sanakis, a Grima, and, finally, Lyn.
I’m leaning towards waiting for the new banner at the very least. Cecilia would appreciate Spd Tactic so much…

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Took me 119 orbs (99 at start and 20 today), got me two Sanakis, a Grima, and, finally, Lyn.
I’m leaning towards waiting for the new banner at the very least. Cecilia would appreciate Spd Tactic so much…

Four 5*s in ~120 orbs is still good. Lyn returns in January, hopefully she'll share green with more desirable units. 

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Four 5*s in ~120 orbs is still good.
Lyn returns in January, hopefully she'll share green with more desirable units. 

I mean, that’s nice and dandy but I’d have preferred one of the Sanakis to be Lyn.
Like Myrrh or CYL Ike! Or Lewyn! Or Julia! (haha, lol, that was overboard)

lol

After wasting 100 orbs to get a Lephraim (i did get a bninian and a sumia tough) and get more than 13 mathildas ¬¬

Today with 20 orbs i did a full circle orb summon just to vent my frustration and say goodbye to this banner...And at the end i got a lephraim (with the worst possible IV -hp+spd) that...that´s something right...༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽

well at least i got a new sheena for merge to my core ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok now my luck is beginning to scare me.

Today I was looking for builds for H!Niles and found one that includes Vengeful Fighter. So I decided to go and try for Grima on the Legendary Banner and....I got him immediately. Just first orb I picked and there he was. What.

To make it even scarier, he's even +atk making him better than the neutral one I've been using so I'll fodder that one off instead. Luckily didn't have a very expensive build on him yet.

So practically my luck now is: 'the units you want will be -atk, the units you want as fodder will be +atk'. Though the joke's on the game cause I actually do also use Grima and now I have a better version :P

I'm going to be honest, I'm not really going to try this legendary banner. I'm going to see what's in this circle and that'll be the end of it.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless (So let's go with these reds)

5* LunEirika (YEEHAW! Free Water legendary! Unfortunately +Res/-Atk but my 5* nature luck has been bad lately.)

I'm going to go ahead and see if I can't save for a shot at Kliff, I'd still love to get him.

Edited by Dayni

17 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah better wait. Who knows, maybe the next new unit has Spd Tactic....

I don't use Lyn that much, mostly for AA as a blue mage counter (for mages like Micaiah, where even my own green mage can't one shot her. At least arrows hit her defense)

I guess Desperation is to 'reward' you for tanking on the enemy phase, being low enough health to not worry about counter attacks on player phase?

Edited by mcsilas

Ommmmgggg, finally got Kliff!!!

So now I have Owain(+Spd/-Def) and Kliff (+Atk/-HP) which is a relief even if Kliff didn’t get the besttttt IVs. But Niles is still playing hard to get, but at least I can stop splitting my orbs finally. If he comes soon I might even have time to save before the next Legendary Banner.

Edited by Sunsurge

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Nowi's Husband Wow, that's an scary amount of orbs. How many merges did you have before this banner?

Congrats on your second +10 Nowi!

None, she was unmerged.  Last year I only pulled to get one copy, I didn't think getting merges on a seasonal was even worth it.  And when the legendary banner with her on it came I blew the 200+ free orbs I had at the time and got none.