12 of my 13 orbs wasted on the free pull set. Not even good fodder. Lukas, Titania, Beruka and my 100000000th Serra. Garbage.

It'll be interesting to stock up on my TT orbs instead of spending them as I go though. This will be the very first time that's ever happened. I won't be pulling outside of these initial cheap pulls for a while. Probably the whole month.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well.. yay? she's really pretty! 

but let's look at the bright side. at least you weren't blessed w/Camilla. 

She’s absolutely pretty and that was one of the reasons I even pulled on this banner at all.

Well, I don’t really mind or dislike Camilla anyway. She is a good big sis, even if her spot on the banner should have been Arete’s.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

She’s absolutely pretty and that was one of the reasons I even pulled on this banner at all.

Well, I don’t really mind or dislike Camilla anyway. She is a good big sis, even if her spot on the banner should have been Arete’s.

i still don't get why they didn't.  I mean. Arete  easily could have been Camilla. (I personally don't mind it) but if there was ever an opening...

4 hours ago, Usana said:

@Alkaid Congrats! Camilla was my least preferred on this one since we now have plenty of strong red flying tomes, but a triple blade Camilla team could be fun if you have all three! It seems her artwork is getting better and better, yes?

Thanks! And congrats on both Corrins! (with nice IVs too) I've got all the red flying tomes, so I'll have to see what I want to do with her. Since Tana and Nowi have blade tomes and I plan to +10 Aversa in the future now that we can, I may try to keep this Camilla more unique, though +spd does feel like it calls for yet another blade build. I do like Mikuro's art a a lot, though I must admit I still think Shigeki who did her original and Spring versions is still my favorite. I really like the art for all the characters he's done.

Missed out on Mikoto, unfortunately... I didn't get enough fodder in order to get enough others to promote my Chrom to 5*, though... Probably wouldn't of used her unless I was lucky enough to get the extra slots in Aether Raids... Not to mention she needs weaponry Refinery to be at her most useful, which is expensive...

Alright, time to make my free pull from this banner of...weirdness. Going for Mikoto since she's the only one who doesn't offend me with her existence.

1. 4* Lissa: Nope.

And now on to the Tempest Trial banner. I don't have anyone on it, so let's try for Kinoka since bow-fliers are so rare.

1. 5* Kinoka: Well, that's a pleasant surprise! Of course she's +Res/-Spd, so like so many of my recent 5*s she's got an awful bane and a meh boon. -Spd isn't quite so awful on her as it is on, say, Karla, but it's still terrible. I'll take her regardless. Now to see how her armor-piercing bow acquits itself.

I've gotten a lot of fliers recently. Kinoka just now, H!Mia from the Halloween banner, and Sumia, Flying!Olivia, Summer!Tana, and Bridal!Sanaki from the Legendary banner.

And so the quest for Halloween Jakob continues. Up to 18 orbs, and once more I only get 1 colourless orb per session.

First one gave me Leon. Next session gave me a -Spd Legault, so good to have Atk Tactic fodder again.

Free summon from my main was a Setsuna (didn't have Leo/Ryoma but game gave me no reds). Secondary account was a Maria.

@mcsilas Jeez man, what did you do to spook H!Jakob so badly? It is like he is actively avoiding you by now!

@KMT4ever@Necrofantasia Congrats on both of you for getting a quick Archnoka!

As for me. I had one red and two colorless so I just figured what the heck and spent my little bitty bit of orbs to open all three. 3* Lucius and a 4* Setsuna and a 4*Palla have joined my barracks. You know, part of the reason I am so willing to open colorless is because I could use more ATK Tactic fodder. But no, I don't deserve that apparently. Ah well. At least I can say I am done with this banner.

26 minutes ago, Usana said:

@mcsilas Jeez man, what did you do to spook H!Jakob so badly? It is like he is actively avoiding you by now!

Maybe because I stole someone's perfect IV H!Sakura?

Yeah it'll feel bad to not even get him on the rerun. Although technically that already happened with Fanlivia. Should probably wait for the calendar though.

Well, I guess getting a Legault after hearing your pull makes me feel a little bit better heh

Just spent all 175 orbs I saved up sniping colorless on Trick or Defeat.

2x Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, Halloween Henry, Halloween Sakura, Halloween Jakob. Plus like 4x 4*Klein for Brave Bow/Death Blow/Quick Riposte fodder. Not bad!

Literally got Halloween Jakob on my last pull on a session with 5 colorless stones. He's the one I really wanted, decided to take a shot for him after seeing everyone talking about him on this topic. Passing my luck to @mcsilas so you can get one too!

Welp, so broke now, 0 orbs. Time to start saving up again...

Too many to quote but congrats everyone who got some nice 5*s

32 minutes ago, dethneer said:

Just spent all 175 orbs I saved up sniping colorless on Trick or Defeat.

2x Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, Halloween Henry, Halloween Sakura, Halloween Jakob. Plus like 4x 4*Klein for Brave Bow/Death Blow/Quick Riposte fodder. Not bad!

Literally got Halloween Jakob on my last pull on a session with 5 colorless stones. He's the one I really wanted, decided to take a shot for him after seeing everyone talking about him on this topic. Passing my luck to @mcsilas so you can get one too!

Welp, so broke now, 0 orbs. Time to start saving up again...

Pass me some of that luck, too, he's the last one I need off the banner >~>

50 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Too many to quote but congrats everyone who got some nice 5*s

Pass me some of that luck, too, he's the last one I need off the banner >~>

Hehe good luck Landmaster! May the odds ever be in your favor.

This guy is definitely worth the trouble of pulling him, I just leveled him up to 40 and he's a beast. It's hilarious because when you teach him new skills he says something like "do you really want to make me a monster with this power?" and I'm just like "ummmm I haven't even given you Bold Fighter yet, just you wait my man"