Jump to content

Recommended Posts

170 orbs netted me 2 Yunes, 2 Lewyns and L!Lucina. I wanted L!Azura but this is very good.

 

My Yunes are +Def - Spd and +Spd -Atk. I'm... Not entirely sure which one to merge to which. +Spd would give her more doubles against some opponents she normally wouldn't double (I'm mainly thinking Wary Fighter here), while +Def would patch her weakest stat a bit.

Lucina continues the weird streak of all my Lucinas being either +Atk -Spd or +Spd -Atk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

@mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy

I can finally join the OP support kids club! 

BhS8Zpi.jpg

She's neutral (fitting considering her role in Revelations), not like her nature matters much but it's nice to have her without -Atk/-Spd.

 

oh way to go on your neutral :)  nothing to fix, only enhance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Great! Congrats for the units!

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Sylphid said:

170 orbs netted me 2 Yunes, 2 Lewyns and L!Lucina. I wanted L!Azura but this is very good.

 

My Yunes are +Def - Spd and +Spd -Atk. I'm... Not entirely sure which one to merge to which. +Spd would give her more doubles against some opponents she normally wouldn't double (I'm mainly thinking Wary Fighter here), while +Def would patch her weakest stat a bit.

Lucina continues the weird streak of all my Lucinas being either +Atk -Spd or +Spd -Atk.

I would normally go for the Def since Spd isn't something she really needs, but a Speedy build could be interesting, too.

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy

I can finally join the OP support kids club! 

BhS8Zpi.jpg

She's neutral (fitting considering her role in Revelations), not like her nature matters much but it's nice to have her without -Atk/-Spd.

Nice, congrats! Same IVs as mine!~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I would normally go for the Def since Spd isn't something she really needs, but a Speedy build could be interesting, too.

I feel neither is really something she needs, which is why I'm having hard time with it. Def might help her survive some extra attacks, but at 19 that's still not a lot. Similarly the Spd is largely useless to her but might net her some doubles against Wary Fighters or G Tomebreakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I can finally join the OP support kids club!

Congrats, have fun with her! Will you bring her to the Eirika clears? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pulled another Legendary Lucina on the Yune banner, so now I have a +1 +HP Lucina instead of a +HP/-ATK Lucina, which is nice.

Probably gonna shoot for Yune some more once the April quest and Voting Gauntlet Orbs come in, since I'd really like to get Lewyn, Ophelia or Yune, but at least I got someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@daisy jane Thanks! She'll certainly become better if a pity break ever happens on a future banner, although I'm not really planning on merging her as she'll be more for PvE and AA.

@Landmaster Nice, we have matching Azuras! Thanks!

@mampfoid Thanks! I gave it some thought while grinding SP and decided that L!Azura is a little too much most of the time so she'll be something like Airzura's Mega evolution and will only be usable for extremely hard maps (i.e. Roy's Abyssal map where that 3 mov is a must if I wish to cover everything). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The horror-show continues. After netting a 10.5% Lucina, I'm up to 11% all over again. Considering that most of the sessions have been single pulls, that's easily 250+ orbs for just the one 5*. My last session was actually a 5x blue session, of which four of the units were 3*. Nightmarish. Going to have to dig deep into my unclaimed story map orb stash (already am, actually), and it feels awful burning them after more than half a year of reserving them for a rainy day.

People have been asking for bad pull posts to help them maintain orb saving discipline so I guess the least I can do is help out in that regard.

4* Jagen
4* Mae
4* Catria
4* M Robin
3* Cecilia
4* Cordelia
4* Mae
4* Reinhardt
3* Est
4* Catria
4* Mathilda
3* Oscar
4* Silas
4* Effie
3* Clair
4* Reinhardt
4* Gwendolyn
4* F Corrin
3* Mathilda
4* Jakob
4* Cordelia
3* Clair
4* Est
5* Legendary Lucina
4* Clair
3* Wrys
4* Mathilda
3* Florina
4* Tailtiu
3* Lukas
3* Sully
4* Florina
3* Frederick
4* Sully
4* Lilina
3* Odin
4* Subaki
3* Shanna
3* Lissa
4* Peri
3* Lachesis
4* Effie
4* Est
4* M Robin
4* Jakob
4* Nowi
3* Donnel
4* Shigure
3* Donnel
3* Shanna
3* Odin

 

Yeah, I think this hunt for Legendary Azura is going to break me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another $40 pack to break the high pity rate I built trying for any Spring 2019 hero. End up with Palla +Res -Def. Good enough since most Surtrs don't run Distant Counter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The horror-show continues. After netting a 10.5% Lucina, I'm up to 11% all over again. Considering that most of the sessions have been single pulls, that's easily 250+ orbs for just the one 5*. My last session was actually a 5x blue session, of which four of the units were 3*. Nightmarish. Going to have to dig deep into my unclaimed story map orb stash (already am, actually), and it feels awful burning them after more than half a year of reserving them for a rainy day.

People have been asking for bad pull posts to help them maintain orb saving discipline so I guess the least I can do is help out in that regard.

4* Jagen
4* Mae
4* Catria
4* M Robin
3* Cecilia
4* Cordelia
4* Mae
4* Reinhardt
3* Est
4* Catria
4* Mathilda
3* Oscar
4* Silas
4* Effie
3* Clair
4* Reinhardt
4* Gwendolyn
4* F Corrin
3* Mathilda
4* Jakob
4* Cordelia
3* Clair
4* Est
5* Legendary Lucina
4* Clair
3* Wrys
4* Mathilda
3* Florina
4* Tailtiu
3* Lukas
3* Sully
4* Florina
3* Frederick
4* Sully
4* Lilina
3* Odin
4* Subaki
3* Shanna
3* Lissa
4* Peri
3* Lachesis
4* Effie
4* Est
4* M Robin
4* Jakob
4* Nowi
3* Donnel
4* Shigure
3* Donnel
3* Shanna
3* Odin

 

Yeah, I think this hunt for Legendary Azura is going to break me.

i truly feel your pain. two banners, no Lazura. (and i am not even gonna bother w/the amount of orbs i wasted becuse i was trying to save for this month stupid find and vote). Lazura just takes her sweet time coming home for me. (HUG). i do hope you get her though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pulled a Surtr (+atk/-HP) in 30+ orbs and fed my other one to Grima.  Apparently Grima likes steady stance 4 because it's allowed me to clear previously annoying chain challenges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More bunnies.

More would be nice, I'm on 0.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Tiki (Tiki, no. +Res/-Def)

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless

5* Halla (Finally. Took too fucking long. Oh, the game crashed, but still. +Atk/-Res, great boon, not sure on bane.), 3* Kagero (I wish I got Klein. +Def/-Atk), 4* Cecilia (Eh. +Atk/-HP), 4* Arthur (Lancebreaker. +Atk/-Def), 3* Boey (Boey, I wish I got more than trash. Neutral)

I'll go try the Mythic later. Not today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 9:31 AM, Alexmender said:

@mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy

I can finally join the OP support kids club! 

BhS8Zpi.jpg

She's neutral (fitting considering her role in Revelations), not like her nature matters much but it's nice to have her without -Atk/-Spd.

That's nice. She makes life a lot easier.

I got two -Atk Ophelias, an Eir and then a Brave Lyn. Didn't really get anything I wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quest ended in failure. At 11.5% I was broken by Bowlyn, and that's that. She's +HP -Spd to boot so all it ends up being is that my freebie neutral one is now +1.

Completed the circle and got nothing else so the yield from what I'm sure is 300+ orbs ends up being just a Legendary Lucina and a Bowlyn. I'm pretty confident that this is my worst outcome yet in terms of 5-star rate, but at least the units are useful.

Final set:

4* Fae
3* Abel
4* Sothe
4* Shanna
5* Bow Lyn +HP -Spd
4* Eirika
4* Caeda
4* Nino
3* Draug

Pretty sure there aren't 20 limited time orbs left to get before the banner ends, so I'm going to call it quits there and go into deep saving mode with my zero orbs.

 

In the process I did all but two maps of Hard Main Story, plus every single uncompleted Paralogue map on every difficulty, probably around 50 orbs in all that I hated losing. I still have all of Book 3 on normal at least, but along with the two Hard maps, it means my reserve of story orbs is down to 27. I also did a couple of paralogue chain challenges, the first time I've done any CCs for probably a full year given that the ones I did were the Spring 2018 paralogues.

 

P.S. Did a tally of uncompleted CC orbs. 52 from Paralogues and 46 from Main Story. Haven't done any Main Story ones since the Hinoka/Shigure/Kana chapter so it just goes to show the pace of Main Story chapter releases compared to Paralogues I guess. And that's with the Main Story tally inflated by some Book 1 content. I also haven't done any Squad Assaults since the 10th one, which is exactly half of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's try for something in the Mythic banner.

Blue's the way to go for me.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green (Not a good sign.)

5* Lewyn (Nice, another free pull! +HP/-Atk, also -Atk? Well crap, guess I'll just merge on the +Spd.)

Okay, good sign. I'll decide if I want to pull again on the final day, but after the last banner I think I might pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up to 1,775 total pulled units.  This banner hates me. ;/

Spoiler

Olivia (+Res/-Spd): Hone Atk it is!

Merric (+Atk/-HP): That's more like it!  Gotta see what other ones I have.

Silvia (+Spd/-HP): Now I don't have to merge!  I'll take it!
Ares (+Spd/-Res): Why. . .why are you always so damn good?!  I want to +10 you!
Roy (+HP/-Atk): See, this is how to be proper fodder!
Fae (+Res/-Def): Or this (thanks for Renewal).
Lucius (+Res/-Def): But I repeat myself.

Lilina (+Def/-HP): No, this won't do at all!
Stahl (+HP/-Def): Someone can use Swap, I guess.
Hana (neutral): One day, Obstruct will be useful.
Shanna (+Atk/-Res): While I probably won't +10 her, this is pretty darn tempting.
Kagero (+Spd/-Def): I still want my +Atk, but this will do in the meantime.

Eirika (+Def/-Res): Pivot fodder?
Nino (+HP/-Res): Draw Back fodder, definitely.
Nino (neutral): Okay, two Draw Back fodder.
Jagen (+HP/-Def): At this rate, I might as well send him home for feathers.
Oboro (+Def/-Atk): The other way around!

Morgan (+Res/-HP): Eh, my other one wouldn't mind a merge!
Fir (+Spd/-Atk): Speed +3 it is!
Florina (+Atk/-Res): This. . .just might work.
Lukas (+Spd/-Res): This should've been Olivia's one, and vice-versa.
Jakob (+Spd/-Atk): That's just unfortunate.

Mathilda (+Spd/-HP): I think she wants +Atk more.
Wendy (+Atk/-Spd): Oooh, this one isn't bad at all!  Well, not bad in Wendy terms.
Gaius (+Atk/-HP): This, uh, is another decent one.  In Gaius terms.
Leon (+HP/-Atk): LEON +9!
Leon (+Atk/-HP): I DON'T CARE, I FINALLY HAVE MY +10 LEON!  BEST APRIL FOOL'S DAY PULL EVER!

Eirika (+HP/-Spd): More Pivot fodder~!
Bartre (+Atk/-HP): I, uh, kinda like this.
Odin (+Atk/-Spd): I like this because it's an excuse to fodder him.  Sorry~!
Catria (neutral): Oooh, more good fodder!
Wrys (+HP/-Res): Live to Serve is useful even at 2.

Myrrh (+Def/-Spd): Hey, I get to do some merging!  This is a decent enough boon, but I will need to think about this!
Sheena (+Atk/-Res): Go armored units?
Kagero (+Atk/-HP): Would you look at that, I finally got a +Atk one!  But it's the alt!  Ah, the joys of April Fool's!
Gunther (+HP/-Spd): Not quite, but Hone Cavalry is still relevant.
Jagen (+Res/-Atk): This, on the other hand, just makes me sad.

What a way to end the banner!  If the next banner is brides, I'm throwing everything towards Spring Camilla.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really people, April Fools’ has come and gone, and not one person decided to photoshop up a screenshot of them summoning Feh?

I’m not mad, just disappointed.

Edited by Alastor15243

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@daisy jane @Alexmender Congrats on getting your L!Azuras! The game just changes when units get 3 move, hope you have fun!

@Garlyle Yeah I considered Ninian but then she's pretty much a lesser L!Azura with better defenses. Summer Corrin/Camilla probably likes stat boosts from LaD instead of B Duel. Oh well, not like I'm super serious in arena anyway. Maybe she can be emergency Atk Tactic fodder since Legaults are rare but...I'm just waiting for an Atk Tactic SS to be honest. Congrats on a good haul though.

Sniped for blues for more Ophelia/L!Lucina fix but I think the 5 stars have dried out. Not sure if I'll get 20 orbs by the banner end but I just want to clear my rate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

Really people, April Fools’ has come and gone, and not one person decided to photoshop up a screenshot of them summoning Fae?

I’m not mad, just disappointed.

Who needs Photoshop?

41c11aba94a6075dc61b8b487ca1f9f6c07b0b87

One Fae, and a Tiki for good measure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Who needs Photoshop?

41c11aba94a6075dc61b8b487ca1f9f6c07b0b87

One Fae, and a Tiki for good measure!

I don’t even remember if that was autocorrect’s fault or not. It probably wasn’t.

Edited by Alastor15243

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane  Congrats on getting your L!Azuras! The game just changes when units get 3 move, hope you have fun!

Sniped for blues for more Ophelia/L!Lucina fix but I think the 5 stars have dried out. Not sure if I'll get 20 orbs by the banner end but I just want to clear my rate.

 

yah - wanted a few more (merges for arena, no such luck though). i doubt she'll ever be on a blue this stacked again so i'll just live with the one. 
funnily enough the 3 move wasn't even it. just +10 blue dancer for arena. wins for me. ;) but i guess not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...